Why are you here, pol?

I haven't liked this place in years. Sometimes I think I stay here to feel a conservative kinship with all of you, but between all of these hill shill threads, stormfront bullshit, Trump circle jerking and nutjob conspiracy horse shit, 99% of the time I might as well be on reddit. I can scroll to page 10 and not find a single thread of merit.

In the beginning, I learned a shitload from yall. I'd say i'm halfway 'red pilled'. Yep, the Jews are do lookdown on goyim and thus most would show at least a modicum of superiority over us goys. And the holocaust was greatly overstated in how many jews were killed.,Certain actions, though harmless in nature for one person to perform, can cause instability that is difficult to predict without knowledge of history and human psychology, and are thus degenerate.

I get it. Most of it, anyway. I have learned all that I can get from from this part of the web. So why do I come back everyday? What am I getting out of it? Why am I still here?

Why are you here, pol?

I come here to laugh at you

OP's pic should be relevant to your country's cultural interests

shut up you walking evaporative emission filter

Nope, not abo mate. If you could look closely, you'd notice a couple of three syllable words in there.

>Reddit
>Not a shill, stormfront, circle jerking board.

Well might as well go outside.

Nice ID change proxyfag. Fuck off now

Japs come with the bantz

>Latvia

This pic should be relevant to your country's cultural interests

Looks like your flag in it's infancy

because normie humor does nothing for me anymore. having to fake amusement with coworkers is fucking torture.

or the sum total of your country's history, culture, and contribution to the world

> contribution to the world
> not own country

Stay mad noodlepoodle

>calling himself a goy

im stuck and i cant leave. spent all day here already and gained nothing of value

>I haven't liked this place in years.
>I can scroll to page 10

motherfucker didn't find the catalog in years. hahahahaha

I just come out of habbit...would go to 4x2 chan more but its annoying to look at that site sometimes. Also habbenin threads.

I get that man, It feels so empty. You want to give people solutions, arguments, but they just won't hear it. You try enough times that you know how talking openly to them is going to go down, and you just stop.

I find myself analyzing mid-conversation to try and add something interesting to my side of the convo. Try to figure out why they said that odd thing, making links between the old shit they say and the new shit. Was that intentional avoidance, are they insecure about x? Having this higher lever communication is what gets me through it.

That penis's mouth is pointing the wrong way.

Political discourse on an intelligent level.

Sometimes I feel as though I've gone beyond this board but everyday is a school day.

If anything it passes the time.

Because Memes are the only thing that make me happy anymore.

I've more or less shot my social life in the head. All I can do when I step out of my house is rage at the perpetual parade of jew-fueled nigger culture assaulting my ears and eyes and contemplate doing meth and eating the faces of these perpetually smiling boomers that usher it in on their shitty spoiled children day in and day out like I'm some ugly, out of shape, squalor-ridden cannibal nazi prowling your local sidewalks.