For those of you who care, no Fantastic Four storytimes for a bit. On top of my hard drive getting soaked...

For those of you who care, no Fantastic Four storytimes for a bit. On top of my hard drive getting soaked, my shitty and incredibly messy roommate decided to wait a week to tell me that he had bed bugs. I told him I'd need $250 from him to pay for his half if paying for an exterminator only to find out that he no longer has a job. On top of this he texted me last night that he went upstate for the weekend and that I need to feed his fish. I'm talking to my landlord about getting out of my lease and looking for a new place to live. I absolutely plan on continuing when everything has been taken care of. I apologize for the inconvenience

sad to hear, i really like f4.
oh well

Oh boy, sorry to hear that, I hope you sort through it. Hope to hear from you soon, don't worry for the threads, we'll survive for a while

Somehow this is Marvel's fault

No worries. I enjoyed them while they lasted and we'll be around when thinks are better for you anyways. Thanks for taking the time to storytime so many of them.

Ow we'll be waiting Ulti-Mate
Good luck finding a new place

Hope you come back soon. Love the FF.

well that sucks to hear, as someone who just started a Chronological readthrough of Marvel starting from FF #1(just finished Incredible Hulk #2), I express my hopes that things turnaround for you soon

That sucks

Thanks everyone, landlord is coming over tomorrow after work to talk. I lessened my risk of it spreading by taking everything to a laundromat and I'm keeping everything in my car. Hopefully this will be over in a month.

Where do you live anyways? What state?

One of these. I'd rather not get too specific.

Pretty sure he's in Ohio. I remember him talking to another user about it one thread.

It's okay OP, Marvel prepared us for this by cancelling FF forever anyway.

We'll all be here when you're ready op! Good luck!

I haven't read your storytimes, but you seem like a good guy for doing them. Hope things get better soon.

What, what did that faggot do? What kind of mess? Why the fuck does he think he get to disappear like that? God damn I am mad for you.

A friend from Cleveland just had a nasty case of bed bugs, hope it's not spreading around.

Public transit in most major cities is increasingly infested. It's a growing problem.

Goddamn.