check
>brown hair
check
>yellow skin
check

185cм

I wanna know what the Chinese accent sounds like when he speaks Hungarian

he has no accent
chinese people who were born and grew up in hungary speak perfect hungarian - unlike your niggers who have been in your country for hundreds of years and still can't speak basic english

Is he niggressive?????
Or niggative

What's the problem with integrated immigrants again?

nothing as long as they are not black or muslim

And that matters how?

blacks are more prone to violence, they're unevolved compared to eurasian people, they have a lower IQ in general, there's more of them than there is of white people, and they shit up every place they go to
the only problem I have with muslims is that they're adherents to a political-religious ideology that is incompatible with western values and have been for the past 1,400 years

Integrated means following the laws of the land, and blacks that are born here, lack the pullutants and poor nutriution that leads to lower IQ

>that they're adherents to a political-religious ideology that is incompatible with western values
Oh you mean Jobbik?

read the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study and get back to me

>Oh you mean Jobbik?
they're complete leftcucks now, wishing happy hanukkah to jews and pandering to downtown liberals all the time

>read the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study and get back to me

A study with a goal.. sweetie.. Here's the real redpill: Outcasts and oustsiders generally have lower IQ than their peers. Blacks being demed abhorrent in looks leads them to being outsiders, this has a tremendous effect on brain devolpment in children and pubescent children. My University is currently doing a study on this and could overthrow many preconcieved notions about brain development.

>they're complete leftcucks now, wishing happy hanukkah to jews and pandering to downtown liberals all the time
Great, still should show you that no islam is necessary for a group to become incompatible with western values. And ignoring that is currently biting Europe in the ass.

>sweetie...
I stopped reading your bullshit reply there

Blacks are ugly ofc

Literally;
>La la la la la I CANT HEAR YOU!!

How can this triggered normie even post on this board

nah, I hear you, it's just that you're a condescending cunt who deems one study bad because its findings go against your personal beliefs but push another one by your own university as the correct study since it confirms what you think is the truth

quick to point at others but not at yourself. How many studies have you readthat prove the contrary? I doubt you even read the one you mentioned. When even professors dedicating their entire lives to this can't come up with a consensus isn't it arrogant to think a shitoster on the internet knows better? Remember, you made a claim first.

my ancestor :)

not the hun you're talking to and I don't think blacks are inherently bad but the shitty culture seeping from america with all the hiphop and just general "be a leech or you're an uncle tom" ends up corrupting the minds of young minorities, even in europe you can see it with the gypsies, they imitate the american "black culture" to justify being criminals and leeches and then society's image remains that they are criminals and leeches just perpetuating the problem
asians and jews are quick to integrate because their culture values hard work, knowledge and wisdom, a lot of other minorities don't have that kind of culture and end up getting influenced by malicious manufacted identities

Based rational Magyar

woah hot

His girlfriend is that choking slag Elise Christie, what a world we live in.

niggers are retards and you know it.
go back to plebbit and stay there

Says the guy who actually is on reddit.

His mum is magyar, dad is Chinese

Also Shaolin Sándor sounds like the title of a 80's Kung Fu Movie in Hungary

So this is the result of the oh so evil race-mixing. Call me a libtard but I dont see whats wrong

Why are you so angry

it's not race mixing, it's regression back to the original tengri warrior

also get that stick out of your arse

>looks like a horse who was hit in the face with a shovel
>is an anglo
checks out

how is he an immigrant he was born here

So you're saying second generation immigrants aren't actually immigrants? Huh.

>scottish
>anglo

Chinese are not hunnic, tnx

Endsmette gigaspastiker seid ihr alle. Könnt net diskutieren, bleibt aif /deutsch/, draußen will euch keiner sehen, hässliche ösis
Sprengts euch weg

Und was hast du so tolles zum thread beigratgen außer dein mett?

This please

Diese Diskussion ist die Mühe nicht wert

Musst du schon wieder ein Vorurteil sein? Wiedermall der Deutsche der nur zeigen will das er besser als die anderen ist aber sonst nichts beizutragen hat.

deine unsicherheit zeigt sich mal wieder

>and blacks that are born here, lack the pullutants and poor nutriution that leads to lower IQ

Ah der Volgadeutsche. Der Arbeitslose Sozialfall der von Papis Geld lebt. Hättest gleich sagen können

mit welcher persönlichkeit habe ich das vergnügen??

There's a pretty good consensus that IQ is highly heritable and that blacks score consistently lower than whites, with people of mixed ancestry right in the middle. Just read pretty much any book on behavioral genetics written in the last 20 years for gods sake.

Half of which continously point out the half explanations and the non-sequitors of the other. There is simply no consensus on this because we aren't even grasping how neurons form conciousness and diffrences in Intelligence despite being the same across the board.

he quoted some shitty yt video where some fat tourist raged about austria because he was stuck in a traffic jam and you fucking retard took the bait. Stop giving him replies

lauern wahrscheinlich ned auf /deutsch/
youtube.com/watch?v=1MOuvaqYSpQ