How do we save Japan?

How do we save Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5418301/Japanese-man-13-surrogate-children-wants-1-000.html
garbagenews.net/archives/1881750.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

from what
how is japan becoming the size of modern britain, but with robots, nanotechnology and other 2065 stuff, bad?

LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!

They'll all be old tho

They live in a cramped little island chain, why the fuck would they need a bigger population?

JAPAN NO!

Doesn't need saving.
Everyone drones about the overpopulation but when a nation manages a reasonable population (((they))) immediately want to throw Africans at it.
Well that's what modern medicine does. It makes people older.

old people > young people imo
young people are fags

In Japan, old people at the end of the year were made alive for a long time by gastrostomy, intestinal fistula, infusion, dialysis etc.
However, Japan is changing it.
In the future, I think that the average life expectancy in Japan will be a little lower.

Say something

They import Africa, like the rest of the world.

Maybe add more incentives for the native population to have children. I think it's better for Japan to keep its strict stance on immigration, just look at how much the population of Nigeria, Ethiopia and India is going to increase within 30 years. It's going to be a world of subhumans. The US is already a disgusting melting pot of spics and niggers, Europe will follow. Muslims won't even be the problem, it's going to be the massive population increase in subhuman countries like Nigeria and India.

Probably a combination of both I assume. Good diet with rising medicine tech.
But I agree. Old people in the future will probably life less healthy in their old age compared to now.
Seeing how everyone crouches at their desks, eats sodium in raw amounts and surgery shit all the time.

>wh*toid will go extinct
>calls others subhumans

have they tried making it easier for people to have kids

Why is the West trying to force Japan to be more open to immigration?

In Japan, most people who live long now are people who were born in the era of food shortages during WW2 and after WW2.
But generations beyond the 80's are said to be unable to live longer as they are because their diet has changed.

Are other countries same as Japan?

Do you like egg?

Send me there ;)

this guy will save Nippon

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5418301/Japanese-man-13-surrogate-children-wants-1-000.html

Yes
But, I'm told by a doctor that I should not eat more than one a day.

What will you do?

Accept Russian girls

looks like Japanese women could use a good ol' dose of BBC

except that's a meme. what is called life expectancy is the expected average life span of newborns of a given year, which has been getting longer and longer every year even today.

land size: Japan = Germany
88 millions is still more than Germany

>whites
>maths

In Japan, infant mortality rate is flat for several years, so if older people die sooner, Japan's average life expectancy will go down?

If the country has high infant mortality rate, I think that average life expectancy will continue to grow

garbagenews.net/archives/1881750.html
乳児の死亡率変移をグラフ化してみる(最新)

>so if older people die sooner,
that's a false assumption, because, while some pointless terminal intensive treatment would be abolished as you say, the population en masse would become healthier thanks to better understandings of nutrition, preventive medicine and simply better standards of living. think about living condition for example: younger population has the higher possibility of living in better housing which reduces heat shock, meaning they'll have fewer cardiovascular diseases, stroke and stuff.

>the world is massively overpopulated and everybody knows it
>"hurr the nips need to retain their high population count by any means necessary"
I know why (((they))) would push for immigration there, but who the fuck buys this stupid fucking argument?

The responses in this thread are among the most retarded ones I have ever seen, I hope you all kill yourselves.

I'm going to have a hot baguette for dinner with some ham and brie.

Good for you my dude !

WE NEED TO IMPREGNATE THEIR WOMEN

This.

僕の問題じゃない
日本の問題です

>but my height is 178
i.e. japanese are simply too manlet for her

We can help. If the japanese dicklets can't fuck they own woman, just call us. I want to have mixed little children.

By leave it deaded

are you that guy whos spamming "japan should accept immigrants" threads with a weird photo? im actually laughing out loud cause you are still cheerfully posting these threads.