I found 100% proof that Trump is linked to Russians and criminal nazi prisoners

I have 100% evidence of this.

Trump is linked with anti-semitic Russian nationalists. 100% proof. I found it myself.

I will be posting it in a minute... just putting all the evidence up in one image then I will upload

Drumpf is absolutley finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=067bmx0TsKk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko
youtu.be/LejO6jLGC5o
youtube.com/watch?v=eZYL2gTUlak
youtube.com/watch?v=tWit17soeno
youtube.com/watch?v=-K-iovc6jlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OK. Keep me posted.

>criminal nazi prisoners
You mean the Jews?

almost finished

You're a Canadian pretending to be a cowboy.

Get off my plane.

>nazi
>russian
Jej

He was finished 6 months ago

Ebin Canadian thread I hope you die in a wildfire moose fucker

You are wasting your time...you are going to draw parallels of Trump's links to anti-Semitism as Shillary has links to Muslim brotherhood. They aren't direct affiliations, and they won't sway any votes, one way or another.

>anti-semitic Russian nationalists
youtube.com/watch?v=067bmx0TsKk

2 more min i promise

hard to edit in paint

>leaf

Holy shit! a Leaf will be trumps downfall

BOOM!

you've got 60 seconds

bruh you didn't circle all the faces idk who half of these people are u need more red circles

uhh okay lol

TRUMP BTFO

still waiting......

LARGER VERSION

TRUMP IS FINISHED

OFFICIALLY HAS TIES TO RUSSIAN ANTI SEMITIC CRIMINALS

CANT WAIT TO TWEET THIS TO THE HILLARY CAMP

HOLY SHIT

THIS

/THREAD

If this was Hillary you would all believe it and repost it for years.

>TOP OF THE PIC
Trump is pictured several times with Russian Nationalist, and Ally of Vladamir Putin, Fedor Emelianenko

>BELOW THAT
Fedor is seen with Putin plenty of times.

>BELOW THAT
ALEKSANDER EMELIANENKO (The brother of Fedor), seen also with Putin,

He is a well known Anti Semite with Nazi tattoos on his back. He is the brother of Fedor, the man Trump has been seen with many times.

Aleksander is currently in a Siberian Prison.

>fry.mov
can't tell if trolling or just very stupid

Its literally nothing

>anti-semitic Russian nationalists
Sounds like bros to me.

CTR pls go.

>wait for a 15 minutes
>get 1 shit picture edited by syrian gorilla in paint
This is why no one likes Canada

TRUMP ALSO DID BUSINESS WITH FEDOR EMELIANENKO AND HIS MANAGER

Vadim Finkelchtein

a very corrupt white nationalist

>tatoo means he's antisemite

Trump was a major shareholder in Affliction Entertainment you dumb Canadian faggot. Sage

Rich people get away with all kinds of shit, if this guy is somehow connected to Putin you think his brother would ended up in prison?
Hill is a war criminal and Bill has probably raped thousands of loli's and still they walk free.
You've just proven yourself wrong or are saying Putin is a very reliable leader, if so isn't it good that he's dealing with Trump
Oh, no... the what now?
The white nazi silver underlining, well aren't you a nice mixed bag of genes my dea- A FUCKING LEAF

The tattoo is a Nazi Battlecry

hes a well known anti semite, google it

kek

>Finkelchtein
>chtein
>white nationalist

>TL;DR For those retards who are too dumb to get it

This is the man that Trump has connections with.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko

This man is a White Nationalist and the brother of an anti-semite rapist who is in prison. He is also a close ally of Vladamir Putin.

I found 100% proof that you are a spineless self hating faggot.

>Red circles
>Illerminte cunspirecy
>He gave a fucking handshake to a wrestler
>Wrestler happens to be a Neo-Nazi (apparently)

So I suppose by that 'logic' this Joo must be a disgrace to the Israeli state then.

Gtfo here with your shit attempt at reasoning, you spaced out junkie.

Im tweeting all this information to Hillary's camp, by the way guys... Just to let you know.

18 plus board. Reported

On 28 July 2012, Emelianenko replaced Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev as a staff member of Russia's Council of Physical Fitness & Sports. The corresponding decree was signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.[24][186][187]
>On 28 July 2012, Emelianenko replaced Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev as a staff member of Russia's Council of Physical Fitness & Sports. The corresponding decree was signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.[24][186][187]

On 28 July 2012, Emelianenko replaced Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev as a staff member of Russia's Council of Physical Fitness & Sports. The corresponding decree was signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.[24][186][187]
>On 28 July 2012, Emelianenko replaced Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev as a staff member of Russia's Council of Physical Fitness & Sports. The corresponding decree was signed by Russian President Vladimir Putin.[24][186][187]

Hopefully Trump will use these connections to send him to Canada and have him beat up every shitposter you leafniggers have in your country

0.05 cents has been deposited in your account

I honestly hope you do desu. If they actually released this of "proof" of anything, it would be very meme-worthy to say the least.

you have also earned 0.05 cents, spend it wisely

Oh look it's that Canadian shill again. Why don't you just fuck off with your bullshit posts unless you have actual evidence to present, not just one liner statements.
Is that the best you've got? Get the fuck out.

Sounds like you are scared I found hard evidence

Trump literally did business with a well known Nationalist in the Russian council, and good friend of Vladamir Putin, who appointed him.... whose brother is an Antisemite currently in prison.

youtu.be/LejO6jLGC5o

Nice try leaf

OP is a cuck and a nigger.

Hang yourself, you reek of self hate and it'll be easy.
Just hang yourself.

that's fedor

MINI DOCUMENTARY OF ALEKSANDER ( THE BROTHER OF FEDOR ) THE ANTI/SEMITE WITH PICTURES OF HIM AND PUTIN!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!
youtube.com/watch?v=eZYL2gTUlak
and here 5:05
youtube.com/watch?v=tWit17soeno

and here 2:32
youtube.com/watch?v=-K-iovc6jlk

^ TRUMP TALKING UP FEDOR ( THE RUSSIAN NATIONALIST BROTHER OF ANTISEMITE)
^^^ MORE PROOF DRUMPFKINS

You are a South Park episode.

Just keep slip, slidin away leaf.

You didn't find anything. I have known this for months thanks to the No Agenda show. You mean the trombonist or musician Or whatever?. You're a fucking retard OP and I'm ashamed to share a land mass with you.

The only people that don't like Trump are fags and niggers.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW
LMFAOOOOOOOO AT DONALD TRUMP JUNIOR

LOOK AT HIS FREKAN HAIR FROM BACK IN THE DAY

OMG!!!!!

Jesus Christ...when will you leafs just learn to quit. If you're not here to get redpilled, then please just get the fuck out.

and if: who cares
that only means he won't attack them, wich is good.

Oh shit, now I want to actually vote for once if this is true. Russian anti-semites are literally Aryan Gods, lol.

OMG
DRUMPFTARDS BTFO
LOL

Oh, boy, Trump and Putin have both met and spoken with the same MMA fighter.

Will Trump survive?

Absolutely unforgivable, I am now a #CruzMissile.

THEYRE ALL FRIENDS U DIMWIT

TRUMP BTFO

This

Remember when all those US politicians met with Saddam, gave him weapons and told him to attack Iran got busted?

No?

Me neither.

If you think Trump being present at a weigh-in for a MMA fight at a place he probably owns is a smoking gun and he's finished, I've got news for you.

Checking

I will shower you with 0.05 cents!

>guilt by association

libcucks would rather elect a career criminal and felon in an alternate universe than a businessman that shook hands with some martial arts guy who happened to be a nazi

are you a staffer on the Trump campaign?

Look at the flag. No stars in it.

Troll attempt is too obvious, had you acted serious you might have baited me but you went about this all wrong.