Does it really matter?

Is Right v Left an illusion to keep us fighting amongst while the real people in control continue on more as less as normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HM8zu0lXB-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Usually, yes. This year is a stark exception.

The powers that be can't stump the Trump? Why?

Oy vey! It's not illusion, it's real!

They may be able to, but its blatantly obvious that Trump is destroying the Republican establishment as well.

>the US president can affect real change

yes yes good goyim, if we just get the right one man in that seat we'll be fine!

That's what I'm wondering. Surely they have Plan Hillary and Plan Trump? If she gets in they do abc if he gets in they do xyz.

its all a huge theatreplay, with the establishment playing along to make it seem like they are against trump. to make some people believe hillary is the voice of reason and trump an idiotic capitalist shouting around stuff some people are enjoying, while the other group believes that trump will finnaly care for his country first and believing clinton is a devilsworshipper sacrificing little children, being corrupt as fuck and mentally ill. The establishments just acting as they are against trump to make people who are against the establishment support trump instead of for example, burning down the congress, giving both sides the illusion that their choice matters and is the right, while its not and you thinking it does means they already won

It appears that way to me, two strong parties is not enough, one is a nightmare.

And damn... I need a drink, maybe while I watch that movie if I can find it.

Oh fuck, this is why they aren't releasing Trumps hacked info? It's the other side of the coin and while see the same shit? So the PTB prefer Trump?

Is this it? youtu.be/HM8zu0lXB-0

could be. but honestly i believe that wikileaks and assagne are actually against the establishment and not controlled by it. they probably didnt leak anything about republicans because they simply dont have anything. but not because the republicans have nothing to hide, its just that i believe an insider gave the information or oppotunity for the DNC leaks while there werent any at the other side. i mean if you could just hack into those mails and everything someone would already have done it before that

Politics are interchangeable and relative. Both the left (the real left) and the right (the real right) seek to battle the same problems but can't agree on who should handle the cash.

Both sides eventually lead to authoritarianism. Liberalism/tarianism does as well. It is in their interests to maintain control.

And it's easier now than ever before.

honestly i never watched that movie, the picture was from someone else which i copied because it has so many valuable information

This is a lazy man's meme.

Thanks for you honesty OP, looks like that's it, I'll watch it later.

It has always been like this.

I'm just asking questions.

You will have roughly the same outcome no matter what side you chose. This is the absolute red pill: the matrix extends beyond the political spectrum.

Everything that starts with outmost sincerity eventually falls. One of the reasons is that humans eventually get tired of fighting, the other is subversion. But as human beings we will eventually settle with the status quo if it is convincing enough.

People who seriously post on Sup Forums are in the 40% who did not accept the current rules, very prone to radicalization (the useful idiots) People who know Sup Forums is another layer of subversion and political control are amongst the 20% (this includes paid shills on both sides), people who only browse this site without posting are in the 10% margin but then you have the 5% who come up with constructive ideas and advocate for a form of cause, 1% come to Sup Forums only to give fragments of info (very rare) and finally you have the 0.1% who got red pilled outside of the internet and never shared any info, live off the grid and have actual working plans to escape the matrix, these guys are the real psychos, hyper-autists. 3301 etc etc.

Politics have never been absolute. It's a constant fight between idealism and functionalism, what the voters think isn't really important for the end goals and if they like the color Red instead of Blue then you change clothes.

A two party system is a lot easier to rise up against than the kind of nonsense a lot of european countries have, where you have a huge spectrum of establishment bullshit that hedges out any party that's actually for immigration controls, etc.

False equivalence fallacy. The existence of two sides doesn't automatically mean they're both equally wrong. One wants to preserve tradition, the other wants a rootless metropolitan shopping mall society where state replaces authentic culture.

Ah, so destroying one of the two major parties is a win-win for those who want to maintain control.

>le both sides are the same maymay

Oops, sounds like someone isn't aware of the significance of +3 liberal or conservative SCOTUS picks. Its hard to overstate the significance of who wins.

Strawman. I didn't say anything about equivalence.

So there is hope? SCOTUS will save us?

yeah, a two party system only means that a company has to bribe only 2 parties

Yes, Trump winning is himself a victory that will last about 8 years in and of itself, but his +3 conservative SCOTUS picks will last decades. This election is drastically more important than, say, 2008 and 2012.

And this is basically the only think right wingers of all spectrums, from libertarians to white nationalists to true conservatives to Trumpians to what the fuck ever, can agree on 100%.

It is undeniable that anyone who thinks them the same or abstains for voting for Trump is at best a useful idiot ignorant of the supreme court's significance, but most likely is a lefty pawn.

>yeah, a two party system only means that a company has to bribe only 2 parties

Preferable in all ways to the alternative. Just look at how the enlightened European system unfailingly results in a wide spectrum of "Acceptable" "respectable" establishment parties.

Don't abstain from voting. If you do my point won't be proven.

But if a candidate literally can escape charges of murder and treason, it's not hard to be a political nihilist. If He wins it won't matter, that's a big if...

>If He wins it won't matter

I'm going to assume that Sweden has no analogy to the situation with the supreme court which is what keeps you from understanding why it does matter.

The actual powers of the presidency are small potatoes compared to what's on line.

I get it, his picks are wonderful and Sup Forums will get their will through because there's no such thing as corruption within the supreme court and they are all "on our side" and america will be great again. Just like it used to be in the years.

It will not happen. Let's wait and see. My bet is on the amount of cash that has been invested to get their candidate through. Not in the amount of voters.

Trump's success is radicalizing whites, so, yes it does matter.

clintons success is from power given by the devil himself to her for her childsacrifices and by killing people in her way.

>I get it, his picks are wonderful and Sup Forums will get their will through because there's no such thing as corruption within the supreme court and they are all "on our side" and america will be great again

Are you a r-retard, senpai?

Did you know there are gradients between pure anarchy and Maoist China (or whatever)?

No matter how much it hurts your delicate feelings, its a ludicrously big deal.