Foreskin regeneration

So if your circumcised and want your foreskin back I have yet to see a reason why your not donating to foregen other than no money.

Any reason at all.

They will regenerate your foreskin in its ENTIRE ORIGINAL STATE.

>inb4 stretch police bitch and moan that foregen wont work.

Other urls found in this thread:

cirp.org/library/sex_function/senkul1/
cirp.org/library/psych/immerman2/
notjustskin.org/node/59
foregen.org/board_and_staff
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pay to have an unecessary procedure to remove skin
>pay to have an unecessary procedure to put it back
The medical Jew truly is God of this world.

>jews jew your parents to do it to you as a baby

Not doing it to your kids breaks the cycle. Unjewing jew actions is not a jew action.

I don't see any point in this unless it repairs the nerve damage as well.

I haven't done the research on this, but I'm willing to bet this is a Jewish organization that'll never actually deliver on their promises and instead will just take whatever money they can get while acting as a reason for other organizations not to enter the same field of research since "it's already being worked on".

Nice sales pitch. Stop doing this.

They're actually getting research done on a shoestring budget as far as medical research budgets go.

Esthetics. Same reason they put a couple of plastic balls in your ballsack after castration.

>Regenerate Foreskin
My parents paid Good money for my Mohel Goyim

WW3 Bantz

>All I see are green dots
Am I gonna die?

FIDF please go and shill your shit somewhere else.

Why would I want to get diseases, turn women off, or be worse at sex?

Means your a true white male.

>be uncut
>take out penis, retract foreskin
>put penis back in pants
>can't walk around properly because it's that sensitive
>can't walk five yards without hissing air through my teeth

And yet there are cut guys out there playing sports.

>mfw I come on Sup Forums and read cutfags say it doesn't make a difference

Hope it works, glad you're making these threads

>difficulty orgasming due to genital cutting since I started jerking it
>mfw I learned there are so, so, sooooo many nerve endings in the foreskin
>mfw I realized I would never experience sex that feels good in the way it's supposed to

Male genital cutting has turned me off to sex and has hurt my relationships.

It's mean you got fool by the colored jew

I smirked when I clicked on this image and thought to myself "capitalism fixes everything".

If there is money to be made, someone somewhere will do it.

/blog
/sage

this lol

feelsgoodman

People have been having sex with cut dicks for thousands of years, it might have less feeling than an uncut dick but that doesn't mean it's not good and it doesn't mean you should let it ruin your sex.

Just think of all the fuckers in South Korea who elected to get circumcised.

1. Getting it later is gentler on the glans. It allows it to at least develop before the protection is ripped away.
2. It's not a standard medical procedure, so it's a waste of time to compare. However, most of the circumcisions over the last several thousand years were less severe. The amount of skin removed increased when the gomco clamp became the most common tool for the job.
3. Cut later -> easier to get the surgeon to leave your frenulum alone. I have none, so I have very little sensation during sex.

You can tell cut men aren't actually wild about it sex from how they do it. Far more than intact men, Americans rush to climax because the pre-climax activity doesn't feel like much.

This won't fool anybody

not worth it. I want the full sensitive tip that I hear so much about.

>Have been having sex with cut dicks for thousands of years
Christ, the jewish propaganda brainwashing is strong in this one.

>Why do I hear so many people say earlier is better than later?
Because they're uninformed and probably trying to rationalize why anyone who claims to have a child's welfare in mind would do something so incredibly cruel to a newborn baby.

100% this, feel so bad for cut guys, if they had any idea what they were missing they'd be rioting in the fucking streets lmao. Imagine walking around being robbed of your manhood like that, by your own parents? Jesus.

>paying Dr Schlomo to put back what he was paid to take off
No thanks family. I already got Jew'd once.

circumcision is barbarism and needs to fade out.
if you are not jew or muslim don't abuse your boys like this.

tfw overdose on foregen and wake up with 24" foreskin.
stuff drugs up it and use the end of a dildo to cap it with.
smuggle for a living.

or use it on a drunk chick to give her 12'' meat curtaiins as a practical joke

ITT: Cock obsessed faggots.

Oy vey, let's cut off the goyims' body parts and then charge hundreds of thousands of shekels to regrow them!

What kind of proof do you even want for that?

A study saying one is better than the other maybe?

Sorry m8, you're color blind

And where do you want me to get that? The part of academia that isn't incredibly Jewish? Because that's going to be a problem.

It's awesome. And the tip is soft.
Also it's fun to play with it.

In classic internet parlance, let me start by saying *your* an idiot.

The foreskin is physically fused to the penis at birth, so the first step is to rip it off the glans with a metal probe. The bio glue used is the same as that which holds your fingernails to the tips of your fingers.

Deductive reasoning -> the glans is still developing at birth.

As for the frenulum, it's cut at birth due to ignorance and the tiny size of baby genitals. With older patients, doctors can be more precise in selecting the tissue that is kept.

My doctor got cut at 20, picked a skilled surgeon, and kept the whole frenula delta. You can't reliably do this for infants, which is why you don't have one.

Really good explanation. Cutfags have no clue what they are missing. It's too late for the guys who had no choice but we really need to stop this happening to any more generations...

back to Sup Forums mate

What? I just expect some evidence or anything to prove your point.

Like I said I think circumcision should be illegal on anyone incapable of consenting anyway, but I would like some sort of proof when you say adult circumcision is so superior to circumcision on babies or children. Because I have heard more people say the opposite. (albeit with no evidence much like you're saying here)

Why are you getting so hostile faggot? I'm mutilated to I'm just trying to get truth and not misinformation or opinionated bullshit here.

>the glands are still developing at birth

Yes but how do you know that the glands don't become more used to not having the shield of the foreskin when you get mutilated at birth versus as an adult? Just because the foreskin is still fused that doesn't mean that there is any difference between the glands on an adult circumcision versus child/infant circumcision.

>as for the frenelum

It was my understanding that they did away with it intentionally?

Either way in either scenario even for those who ignorantly believe the "benefits" of circumcision there's no reason to remove the frenelum.

Why did your doc get cut at 20?

>I just expect some evidence or anything to prove your point.
This post covered everything although to be honest most of it should be obvious.

While you don't get all those nerve endings back, it will apparently make it so your glans is no longer hardened. It apparently only takes a short while of having your glans covered for it to return to normal which does return some sensitivity.

Saying something "should be obvious", isn't enough for me to believe it entirely.

Doesn't foregen make the claim that they restore all of the nerves in the foreskin?

You won't get the nerve endings back. Waste of time.

The process by which the glans "gets used to" being uncovered is nerve death, reduced blood flow to the surface (hence differences in color between whole and cut), and keratinization (dead skin layers covering the glans and remaining inner mucosal tissue). Getting it started earlier just means desensitization starts earlier. If that's the goal, why not just do full castration? It sounds awful uncomfortable having anything down there at all, removing the whole kit is far more humane. /s

My doctor was teased about it or some shit, and he bought the "no difference" meme magic.

When he's 50, he'll be as desensitized on the glans as I was before restoration began, but since he kept the frenulum, this won't cause him as much trouble as MGM has caused me

If you really didn't get the nerve endings back you'd be better off getting something like a cock sock no?

I was under the impression that the whole point of foregen was full restoration including nerves.

So the process of desensitization, (I thought this was just because of keratinization of the glands) isn't 100 percent reversible then? I thought if one started protecting their glands with a foreskin it would simply revert to normal and not be keratinized?

Have you asked your doctor the difference he has between cut and uncut? I am also curious at how great an effect the frenelum has especially in uncut people who lose it or get some removed to do to injury.

Your "restoration" is stretching I'm assuming?

I have been cut for 21 years so I'm not sure if mine will continue to desensitize.

amerifat why would you want to cut up your dick in the first place at all?

You should do your own research then. CIRP has a library full of research with academic citations. Want a link?
Start here
cirp.org/library/sex_function/senkul1/

No one really wants to anymore I don't think, it's mostly all the old boomer fucks and the like who did it to their kids.

I doubt many uncut guys go and get cut.

No, you're just gonna lose some shekels to the chameleon Merchant.

Adult circumcision sounds better but I don't see anything in that linked article directly saying neonatal was worse.

cirp.org/library/psych/immerman2/
>The earlier in the male's life that the circumcision would occur, the more impact that the ablation would have upon his nervous system, and hence his behavioral tendencies.

>So the process of desensitization, (I thought this was just because of keratinization of the glands) isn't 100 percent reversible then?

Sorry, bro. The earlier you start stretching, the more you can save, but it's probably not 100% reversible.

In all likelihood, foregen will get enervation, but it is unlikely to be as strong as what is natural.

Stretching results in the creation of new skin, and a few months later, that skin is enervated at the same nerve density as the tissue next to it. I can deduce from this that nerve endings do, in fact, grow, and they will fill in new skin, but who knows if the reconstructed frenulum will be anything like the male g-spot.

>Your "restoration" is stretching I'm assuming?

yes

Stretching>cock socks, because your body recognizes the skin against the glans and immediately (within a week of 24/hr coverage) begins to dekeratinize and increase blood flow to the glans.

I hate these threads so much.

Uncut fags goading...

Makes me feel miserable to be cut. It wasn't my choice damnit!

Wasn't my choice either, but i'd rather people talk about it as vigorously and often as possible, because no one talks about it out in the real world, so we just keep doing it to baby boys.

people pretending foreskin is normal

cutting off foreskin is not pretending that foreskin is normal. you're confused, burritbro

[CIRP Note: CIRP believes that the authors exhibit a fundamental lack of understanding of human sexuality. It is more likely that the removal of the erogenous tissue of the foreskin does nothing to lessen sexual excitability, but does lessen the ability of the circumcised male to achieve sexual satisfaction and gratification for himself and his mate, and may consequently, tend to maintain the individual in a sustained heightened state of sexual excitement, with a heightened aggressive tendency. The effect of circumcision would, therefore, be more likely to be the opposite to that hypothesized by these authors.]

It also seems that's more of a psychological thing than a physical one, interesting how in the first study you linked they found no reduction in pleasure however. Why do you think that is?

Have you noticed a measurable increase in the pleasure you receive from gland stimulation since you've started restoration? Be honest if you think it's placebo effect please.

Yeah it makes me pretty miserable too, thought I have been getting better about accepting it.

What makes me feel better is all the people who elect to get cut, it wasn't my choice to get cut and I wouldn't make it but seeing some people that choose to do it oddly makes me feel a bit better.

The study linked here:Makes me feel better too, even though I didn't undergo adult circumcision.

>Nggas do stupid shit when high on PCB

what the fuck kinda of circumcision was that? They cut, like, everything off.

that's is the joke, pantaloons

Just started tugging. I was left with a good amount of frenulum and enough foreskin that I can roll past my glans when flaccid. Even doing this for tens of seconds I can feel trace amounts of moisture build and it makes me feel very jaded about my circumcision. What I would give to have it naturally back.... Tugging in the meantime.

Damn that must be horrible to be cut.
How is this shit legal again?

>It also seems that's more of a psychological thing than a physical one

What is "that"? What are you referring to?

>interesting how in the first study you linked they found no reduction in pleasure however. Why do you think that is?

1) they probably kept their frenula
2) desensitization takes years. these men were only cut after the survey began.
3) BSFI is just a questionnaire. Immediately after circumcision, the men didn't feel like anything was different (or didn't want to admit to it), but they were already taking more time to ejaculate.

>Have you noticed a measurable increase in the pleasure you receive from gland stimulation since you've started restoration? Be honest if you think it's placebo effect please.

This is why I told you to do your own research. With all due respect, you seem confused on where pleasure comes from during sex. The pleasant tingling sensations come from the nerve cells left in the shaft after circumcision. The glans tissue becomes more enervated, but the types of nerves in the glans are primarily pressure and pain sensitive. Here is a good explanation. notjustskin.org/node/59

Glans stimulation has never been the source of my pleasure; it's always been mostly the foreskin remnants. Pressure on my glans makes me cum a little faster if I'm jerking it, but it isn't what actually makes it feel good.

I have had a little more sexual pleasure, because the inner foreskin (inner mucosa/epithelial tissue above the scar line) shed a lot of dead skin layers and now is pinker (more blood flow), so I am getting more feedback from those nerves, but the stuff left after circumcision is necessarily the least sensitive stuff, because the most nerve-dense parts of the penis are the foreskin at the tip. As you work your way back from the tip, the nerve density goes down, so whatever you're left with is literally the least sensitive inner skin.

Good for you, and good luck. I've been at it for 2 years now.

Because "muh wymenz"

Female genital cutting was popularized in the US for the same reason male genital cutting was: to prevent masturbation and excessive interest in sex. One of our top insurers stopped paying for clitorectomies in the late '60's. A book came out denouncing genital cutting of both genders, and the feminists hopped on board, so we banned it when applied to little girls.

Every time a politician brings it up, the cutburgers start getting heart palpitations at the thought of confronting their pain rather than inflicting it without a thought on their sons. It's a sick cycle once most people have their genitals cut up at birth.

I mean the study you linked more goes on the psychological aspect of being cut younger rather than the physical ones it seems.

>they probably kept frenelum

In religious style circumcisions you think?

>2.

They had already observed keratinization, how much worse could it get?

>3.

That's a good point but how else do you measure something subjective like sexual pleasure or fulfillment ?

>stuff left after circumcision is the least sensitive

I know, I just thought there still would be a pretty big difference in the sensation of the glands, guess not.

Honestly from your description I don't see a huge need to stretch and "restore" since I have no frenelum and I won't get back the most sensitive parts anyway.

Damn fucked up shit
>cutting babbys genitals

Like really, how fucking high do you have to be to do that to your child nowadays?

The abstract from the first study I sent said nothing about "religious style" circumcisions, I don't know where you're getting that from. Given that these were adults, they certainly had the ability, and based on their self-descriptions (BSFI's) claiming no change in sensation, they kept their frenula. IF THEY LOST THEIR FRENULA, IT WOULD HAVE FELT VERY, VERY DIFFERENT.

Friend, you need to do some of this research on your own. I've spent at least 100 hours doing my research, and I've concluded that cutting earlier hurts kids more. You disagree because people say it's not as bad. Don't ask a doctor. Don't ask a person cut at birth. Learn how the penis functions and how circumcision changes the functions of the penis, and then make up your own mind.

>They had already observed keratinization, how much worse could it get?

The skin cell layers keep piling on. See this picture. It doesn't finish in 12 weeks. It actually continues over the entire course of the person's life.

Kinsey had an orgasm scale on which cut men consistently scored lower for orgasm intensity. Better yet is the Sorrells 2007 test, where they measured fine-touch sensitivity, and discovered that the foreskin is far more sensitive than the glans.

But you're right that there isn't a great way to measure this. A better approach would be to determine what is lost to circumcision and use deductive reasoning from there. Given that 10's if not 100's of thousands of sexually sensitive nerve endings are removed, and that the frenulum is usually seriously damaged or removed, and given that intact men experience massive pleasure from frenular stimulation, WE CAN DEDUCE THAT CIRCUMCISION REDUCES SENSATIONS

>I know, I just thought there still would be a pretty big difference in the sensation of the glands, guess not.

There is, but it is a long, slow process.

hold on, one more thing to add

>cut off the american's foreskin
>sell it back to him 18 years later
genius

>Honestly from your description I don't see a huge need to stretch and "restore" since I have no frenelum and I won't get back the most sensitive parts anyway.

>Why would I put water in my cup, there's a hole in the side, it'll only ever be halfway full

You restore because the sooner you start, the easier it is, and because if you don't, you will desensitize and eventually begin to have issues similar to what I have (occasional anorgasmia). You restore because whatever you can regrow will be as sensitive as what you have left, BUT the nerves you have left are best stimulated when you have enough skin for them to roll over themselves, stretching and compressing, during sex and masturbation.

You don't have to restore. It took me months to convince myself to start. However, it has been absolutely worth it for me and for everyone else I know who has done this, even if it doesn't make us anywhere close to whole (sensation-wise). If you choose not to restore, you are choosing to leave a currently(to you) incalculable amount of sexual pleasure on the table. You're walking away, saying "I don't need that." Take your time with this decision, but I know what I'd do.

Straya shitposting again.

The base materials will probably come from dead people ("organ transplants"). Funny idea though, even if it's a bit sophomoric.

It was done in turkey dude

>Although 39 of them desired circumcision for religious reasons, the other 3 were referred for cosmetic reasons.

>circumcision reduces sensations

I never said it didn't, especially when frenelum is removed like in my case. I'm saying sexual satisfaction and pleasure and sensations doesn't necessarily have to mean the same thing, and it's even difficult to just measure the difference in sensation let alone measuring something subjective like pleasure.

I have considered "restoring" but I'm just not 100 percent sure yet, it will change how my penis looks for sure and it takes forever to do it.

>religious
There it is. It still doesn't mean the frenulum was cut; Jewish circumcisions do not always do this, America only started consistently doing this 100 years ago (gomco clamp), and I don't know whether Islam has dictates forcing certain kinds of circumcision. Again though, since they reported no change in sensation, we can deduce that they kept a good bit of that sweet sweet frenular tissue.

>I'm saying sexual satisfaction and pleasure and sensations doesn't necessarily have to mean the same thing, and it's even difficult to just measure the difference in sensation let alone measuring something subjective like pleasure.

Regarding circumcision, certain aspects of the difference in sensation are so obvious that they don't need measurement. We know that the foreskin has the greatest concentration of sexually-sensitive nerve endings in the penis. We know that these are severed and removed by circumcision. Thus, circumcision (especially that which removes the frenulum) causes a decrease in sensation. You can't feel tissue that's no longer attached.

Your position here looks like a deliberately vague argument intended to maintain the idea that some part of the impact of circumcision is mysterious or beyond our knowledge. If you look, you will find answers.

But perhaps we're not even arguing. I agree with you that sexual satisfaction =/= pleasure =/= sensations. They are all different. So what? What is your argument? Different things are different?

I still have yet to hear a reason why your not donating to foregen.

YOU GUYS ARE MISSING THE POINT.

FOREGEN WILL REGENERATE THE ENTIRETY OF YOUR FORESKIN.

i'm in grad school right now, i'll donate when i'm employed

Ah. Post porn in one thread. Omg so hott i love the penises. Post about gay men in another. Omg so gross they aren't human they're mentally ill blah blah fucken blah. OOO! A foreskin thread! *fapfapfap*. All men meet men and cockwalk. They all scope out eachother's dicksizes and circumcision status. They all circle jerk. Some more. They're all slightly gay. And then have their periods when you call them out. Culture is fucked. Society is fucked. You're all zionists

I am not trying to antagonize cutfags but when I pull my foreskin back and touch my penis head in the areas that were covered by foreskin I seriously can't touch for mroe than 2-3 seconds because it's WAYY too sensitive. Like, I physically lurch forward due to the sensitivity. I can't imagine losing all of that sensitivity because some puritanical assholes in the late 1800's decided to make sex feel worse.

The best you guys can do is make sure your kids aren't circumcised. Break the cycle.

Yay

Just because I bring up dicks doesn't mean im gay your projecting too much.

That and donate to foregen so we can all get our foreskins back!

There's nothing to project. I'm not talking only to you. I've been on the chans for years. In life for a while now. Pussy threads? 5 replies. Cocks? 800. Every fucken time. But gay men LIKE ME get the cock and balls about how no straight men enjoy dick aesthetics. We're so fucked. And cucked! And lied to! More straight men have come to me for shit. Alone. Than any gay guys I've gone to or been approached by. It is what it is. It doesn't bother me because it's incredibly complicated

I am not really arguing against you I'm just saying that sexual pleasure is a different thing than just measuring sensitivity.

Nothing justifies what's taken and I'm not trying to, I'm just saying that merely talking sensitivity doesn't tell the whole story.

OYYYY VEYYY DONT LISTEN TO THIS GOYIM

My parents are as stupid as fucking niggers.

I was going to post this.

In my country there is problem. And that problem is of the Jew. They've convinced our doctors, that cutting our tips is good. THROW THE JEW DOWN THE WELL. SO OUR PENI CAN BE FREE. YOU MUST GRAB HIM BY HIS HORNS, THEN WE HAVE BIG PARTY.

The good goys that say there's ((((NO DIFFERENCE))))) usually didn't have enough skin and tactile-sensing nerves killed and removed. (They also fail to say if it's not different, then why bother even doing it at all, and why do it when a kid is a newborn?)

Doesn't do shit for us guys who are already mutilated, but people should honestly be killed for this shit.

foregen.org/board_and_staff

A complete fucking lie you kike. That's Carlo Alberto Cirioni. You fucking kike.

that fucking picture
>Gomco
>(((Goldstein))) Medical Company

Not like I care you filthy animals, you dumb americans get it done like there's no tomorrow and my family will have this part of our business for a LONG time.

life isn't the same with certain nerves literally missing from muh dik. jew must perish, etc.

I never had a choice in the matter. All I can do is prevent my sons from being mutilated.

Although I do have to say that it never really made sense to me why the Jews practice circumcision on their own if it's so terrible.

I wear a manhood. it's been about 2 years

at least it has stopped the callous formations

women dont like uncut cocks anyways

Because in actuality there isn't some vast global Jew conspiracy and they're just as stupid and fucking gullible/retarded as every other human being.

Yes it is, that's what I tell my patients anyway.

I'm a jew and had it done because of religious reasons but am well aware it is bad for you.
Nothing wrong with others getting it done though, keeps me in a job so I've got to feign ignorance.

it's a revolving door

Gimme about 15 minutes. You don't know what you're talking about. And no. This is no woman