ITT: Underrated shows

>but flint was a faggot

That's what people would say. I hate when they make a character gay for nothing but it actually worked well for his character. Currently on season 3 and O can't help but love charles vanes character. His conversation with flint about comfort and how it is a trap was great. Unfortunately the next episode is the one I have to watch and I know what happens

more like blacked sails where the women are all in charged of emasculated men just like europe hahahaha

Making him gay actually came out of nowhere but it ended up giving his character more depth. The reveal not only made him a better character but also made all of his motivations crystal clear. You see his character transformation after what happens to Miranda because she is the only thing he still had from such a good point in his life and she is pretty much the only thing he has to lose. There are just so many good characters in this show; and even though the first season dragged a little, it was still very engrossing.

>completely useless lesbian relationships that add nothing to the plot
>muh women in charge

yeah, back to plebbit

Literally no problem with this. It literally shows the audience how capable they are and the means that they use to obtain power. This show isn't biased or has a feminist agenda; literally the most pointless complaint.

Yeah, it was obvious they tacked it on ofter the fact. Kind of ruined the series.

did you read the post

is the mexican that steals the paper in 1st ep dead soon cuz hes the reason i stopped watching after 2eps

>watch a tv show about pirates
>is fine with lesbian scenes and a niggress with fake accent having irrelevant discussions for 15-20 minutes in each episode

I get angry just by the fact that I watched 3 seasons of that marxist propaganda

>dude flints alive, lol
>why would long jon silver ever lie?

Rick and Morty is underrated (which isn't surprising, seeing how it is a show only enlightened individuals understand )

Terriers was amazing and the fact that is was cancelled like it was shows that the jews running television don't know shit about dick.

lol

Nice 44

Not gonna lie the accent was pretty good, but it definitely isn't any French accent I've ever heard.

>mfw cancelled for shitty Netflix version

lul
guess what tv show i wont be watching

Nice 77

Max and Eleanor are fucking awful, stop kidding around

What what what what

Nice 88