/got/ Game of Thrones General

The Rightful Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

overrustle.com/shawarmafury
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YPatOwga2-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=sgwAWdghehs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Jon Snow will fuck Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryan, rightful heir to the Iron Throne, the rightful Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, Mother of Dragons, the Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, the Breaker of Chains.

My queen

I'm going to marry Sam!

yas kween, slay kween

What is Euron Greyjoy's endgame?

Vikings is better to be honest

Reminder that Jamie is a hack and is less able than a common Lannister soldier.

barristannis

>tfw she has more titles than expressions

How does Jorah know her name is Danaerys Stormborn when last episode is the first time they've called her that.

5 MINUTES

>No rectal prolapse scene following Danerys being staked out for the enjoyment of the hordes and their horses where her frantic attendants attempt to push her large intestine back inside her as she bleeds and screams.

Why is she so tsundere, lads?

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing

AMERICAN TOLKIEN

Only because of her

reminder stannis is alive and wogged into the tree he died under

To be the King of the world??

Until the higher res version of something we've already scene

High quality stream that never goes down
overrustle.com/shawarmafury
will start as soon as it goes up on Now

IT BEGINS GUYS

ITS HAPPENING

THE GREATEST SHITSTORM OF OUR TIMES IS ABOUT TO BEGIN

reminder that jaime literally has one hand

Reminder that Tywin warged into Tyrion before he died.

nth for thank the gods Stannisfag;s mom shut his internet off for a month

A
FUCKING
TREE

>There's also something about that type of power that Daenerys has. Most people believe she's doing the right thing, but she's burning people alive. She's got a chip on her shoulder. I don't want her to come across the Narrow Sea. She's going to burn thousands and thousands and thousands of people and have that self-righteous smirk on her face the whole time.

based nikolaj

It's funny because these fanarts show 100000x more chemistry/passion between Jon and Dany than the actual show does. Bravo D&D.

reminder stannis is boring as fuck and literally the worst character in the show

wut

>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Bronn falls down
>his gold purse falls out
>he looks at it and thinks for a moment
>camera focuses on him thinking, which is TV/movie language for "this is obviously important"
>then ignores it and goes for the ballista

Symbolizing Bronn no longer working for money. He's going to be a /goodguy/ now and him and Jaime will end up joining Tyrone (since now Jaime knows Tyrone didn't kill Jeffrey). Bronn will also obviously save his sand snake. Guranteed. You don't think this is important symbolism? Why did Bronn and Jaime argue about gold so much at the beginning of the scene, hmmm?

EXCELLENT WRITING YET AGAIN
SO DEEP
BRAVO D&D

i wish i could meet a woman who was beautiful and worth talking to

Continuing from last thread, I submit that GRRM made a mistake in his worldbuilding by not including enough sports, which are vital to every society though history, in Westeros. We only got tourney events and fighting pits.

There should be a lot of boxing, wrestling, pankration, (MMA), running, and tennis.

We have lots of music and food, but not enough feats of strength. Athletics sublimates martial attitudes.

They're trying to redeem her. It would work if she didn't behave like a total crazy cunt when Jon isn't around.

Fuck off.

B-BAKA!

NO-ONE DIES. BRONN SHOOTS DRAGON. JAIME ALMOST KILLS QUEEN BEFORE DRAGON TURNS ON HIM BUT IS SAVED LAST MINUTE BY BRONN.

ONION KNIGHT EATS AN ONION.

Are those actual quotes from ASOIAF?

Who the FUCK is Tyrone you pleb.

Yes.

sticky WHEN????

all fake actually, he is shitposting

We already saw the episode last week, nigga.

Hello newfriend

>Tsundere for her nephew
Cute

No. You are being trolled.

Tyrion, you fag.

>tfw you just want to keep savages off your land but everyone keeps bringing them in

who /DABID/ here?

book Euron >>>>>>>>>>>>>> show Euron

EPISODE IN 10 MINUTES

POST HYPE LEVEL 1-10

WE NEED A STICKY

PLS, I NEVER SAW THE SPOILERS.

I want to say fake because if I say they're real and then admit I willingly read these, that makes me look like the biggest retard.

So FAKE!!!!!!!

im team dabid

lets go dany!

There is always time

>tfw Missandei will never get sullied

since i already watched the leak, i'm just waiting for the promo for the next episode and the inside the episode.

in S5, Bronn hit the Dorne prince and was bailed out by Jamie from execution when captured

in S7, Bronn almost killed Drogon and will be bailed out by Tyrion from execution when captured

PLEASE DON"T POST SPOILERS IN HERE

LETS ENJOY IT TOGETHER FOR THE FIRST TIME

Is that a blacked.com photo?

xfinity streaming is fucking with me and not loading the channel right now

so why are we even watching this when it leaked 2-3 days ago?

100%. It's no better than the show really. Don't believe the book shitter memes.

>m-muh purity tests

Where the fuck is the leak? I can't fucking find it

It hides the loneliness for 59 minutes

At least Dany will have a child

already watched/10

Tyrion calls Jaime a fucking idiot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YPatOwga2-Y
We will never get a scene full of feel good banter that develops our love for characters, and no the lesbian smut between Grey worm and Melsandre have.

Too busy playing Path of Exile back then, my party is just taking a break to watch this and then we go back to playing PoE

>tfw hbo.com is down
w-what's happening lads?

How?
Explain to me how you've been looking for the leak?

Watching live is more /comfy/.

I want to see the battle again, but in HD.

WE DEMAND A STICKY.

its up on hbonow

this

>expecting people that have only just met to fuck

there's going to be a build up, I bet you don't enjoy foreplay, do you user?

>Khaleesi wants him to bend the knee
>he bends her over instead

youtube.com/watch?v=sgwAWdghehs
Thoughts?

>go on HBO.com
>episode doesn't air until 8PM PT
what are you guys talking about? it isn't for another 2 hours

>dinner for the King
Ok lets re-watch this shit

>your queen summons you to her room like this

Who /skyatlantic/ here?

no we don't. shut the fuck up

Time to watch the episode where literally everyone knows the leak

>being this new

>there's going to be a build up
Not really because they bang in Ep 7

You tell me.

>Cersei slapped his face. Jaime made no attempt to block the blow. “I see I need a thicker beard, to cushion me against my queen’s caresses.” He wanted to rip her gown off and turn her blows to kisses. He’d done it before, back when he had two good hands.

>When the silent sister crept between her legs with the razor, Cersei found herself remembering all the times that Jaime had knelt where she was kneeling now, planting kisses on the inside of her thighs, making her wet. His kisses were always warm. The razor was ice-cold.

>"You're too hard on yourself, my lady."
>"I'M NOT A LA-"
>awkward silence

What did she mean by this?

It's up on HBO GO

>tfw two favorite characters in the book are Stannis and Barristan

At least they didn't totally butcher Davos

Samwise Gamgee kills Tywin.

Why is Daenerys attacking the lannisters again?

at which stream are you at /got/