So, what do you all think of the Justice League trailer?

So, what do you all think of the Justice League trailer?

youtube.com/watch?v=HsCkjNOzalo

>Why does Barry have no friends?
>Why is Batman running around recruiting people out of costume?
>Why doesn't Aquaman seem like Aquaman at all?
>Why did nothing exciting happen in the entire teaser?
>Why can't I help thinking this is going to be a case of "mostly good actors, mostly bad script?"
>Why is DC so much better than Marvel at comics and so much worse than Marvel at movies?
>I heard something about this movie being "Grant Morrison-esque." Where the hell are the Morrison influences?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Soundtrack doesnt really suit the material (really feels like something an Iron Man trailer might have)
>Tries too hard to say "We're trying to be fun now"
>Tries too hard to make Aquaman "badass"
>Even though its a teaser, footage doesnt have that much to get you excited other than "Hey its ___!"
>Colors are still rather muted
>Barry's batarang catch seems to go on a bit long
>Does really show the severity of the situation as to why these people are teaming up
I mean I hate to sound nitpicky, but this trailer doesnt really scream JUSTICE LEAGUE or how important this should be. Its rather underwhelming unfortunately. But again it is just a teaser

Just calm down and wait for the actual trailer. This was just a sneak peak

I'll bite

>He became emotionally reclusive after his mother's death.
>To inspire trust, I guess? "You believe in friendship, I believe in leverage"
>He looks like Howard Porter's aquaman with darker hair
>Because it's a teaser and they are like halfway through filmation
>Look for the answer in your heart
>I've personally enjoyed most DC movies, in spite of the flaws. Also most marvel movies. Ask someone else.
>The medieval king burying the motherboxx even thought the the battle supposedly took place 28000 years ago. The concept of a prehistoric camelot that was destroyed during a cosmic invasion, and the new gods gifting said civilization with treasures comes from Grant Morrison's seven soldiers.

Legitimately cringed the first time I saw it.

The actors still have that monotone emotion that Snyder for some fucking reason demands from everyone, but now it has really bad quips added.

I honestly think this is going to be his worst movie yet, especially given how blatantly awful Barry is going to be, yet how much screentime they're giving him to say WE CAN BE FUN TOO PLS SEE OUR MOVIES!!

I don't understand how anyone can defend the DCEU at this point. Is it just blind fanboyism? God, I want a reboot so badly.

Yeah, that's about how I feel.
I'm calm. Just not holding my breath.
>He became emotionally reclusive after his mother's death.
That makes sense, but he feels more like Peter Parker than Barry Allen in that bit.

It will be a bad, as both a movie and as an adaptation, but normies will love it.

God help us all.

only thing i'm looking forward to is BOOYAh

>>Soundtrack doesnt really suit the material (really feels like something an Iron Man trailer might have)
This is what bothered me the most. I'm ok with the rest since my only hope is that it's not total shit.

I've waited 14 years for a Justice League movie. If this is on par as BvS all my childhood hopes and dreams are dead.

I find it weird Bruce decided to meet Arthur as himself rather than as Batman.

>Why does Barry have no friends?
They think Barry is Peter Parker.
Because he's Ben Affleck and can do what he wants.
Cultural memes about talking to fish, started with SNL I think.
So you'd feel teased.
>Why can't I help thinking this is going to be a case of "mostly good actors, mostly bad script?"
Comicbook movie in the 2010s.
>Why is DC so much better than Marvel at comics and so much worse than Marvel at movies?
Movies and comics aren't made by the same people, no reason to except consistency there.
>I heard something about this movie being "Grant Morrison-esque." Where the hell are the Morrison influences?
No idea, maybe Flash is cut out of reality by scissor people.

>Just calm down and wait for the actual trailer.
>Just calm down and wait for the actual movie.
>Just calm down and wait for the actual extended cut

A formula that's become oh too familiar in the DCEU for the last 3 years.

It won't be. It'll be so much worse.
He did the same with Barry.
>No idea, maybe Flash is cut out of reality by scissor people.
Maybe we'll get multiple earths shenanigans and CW Barry will team up with DCEU Barry to save the multiverse.

>people still referring to the JL SDCC footage as a 'trailer'

None of that changes the fact that it's going to be shit.

Yeah, when this was made they've only been filming for a week or two. That's why there isn't anything big and showy. And also why Cyborg looks like a PS2 game in the teaser, but not in the cast picture.

>He did the same with Barry
Its still weird.

It still looks awful and it will be awful cause it'll just be heroes quipping about to try and compete with the competition instead of making actually good solid movies.

Part of the problem is that WB is reactive rather than proactive.

>In an alternate universe we'd have already have a plastic man movie in place of ant-man, and we'd be prepping for a Dr. Fate one.

>a plastic man movie
Don't do this to me, man :(

>>Why doesn't Aquaman seem like Aquaman at all?
Define what Aquaman is like because he seemed pretty spot on to the 90s & Tas incarnations of him.
>>Why did nothing exciting happen in the entire teaser?
It is likely no major action scenes have been filmed or have finished graphics.
>>>Tries too hard to make Aquaman "badass"
Not trying at all, Aquaman is inherently badass and this shows that fine.
>>>Colors are still rather muted
Thank god. If you want bright silly shit go watch B&R faggot.
>Does really show the severity of the situation as to why these people are teaming up
Bruce is gathering them before the threat shows up.

>>Just calm down and wait for the actual trailer.
But the teasers for Mos & Bvs have been awesome.

Why did you quote two people but only link one?

Means nothing. Iron Man 1 had the worst trailer ever and the movie itself was great.

>>Why does Barry have no friends?
because they refuse to put his BFF in the movie

>>Why does Barry have no friends?
No Hal.

>peter
>no friends
raimifag confirmed

Peter has friends you fucking mongoloid

Don't they have medicine for people like you?

Part of the problem is that WB actively hates making Superhero movies.

Wierdly the important thing about WB superhero movies in 2016 is the Death of Superman Lives and how nothing at WB has changed since that colossal fuckup.
WB just announced its turning that Harry Potter play into a a Trilogy and are begging Radcliffe to be in it.

Because they'd rather do that than put any effort into making a good cape movie.

It looks like a generic action flick now.
I saw all the Bourne movies this summer and more "muted palette. fight scene. semi relevant conversation" is the last thing I want to see.

I think JL is going to be the Revenge of the Sith of the Zack Snyder DC trilogy.

Man of Steel was a flamboyantly bad shitfest like Phantom Menace. Batman v Superman doubled down on the worst aspects of the first like Attack of the Clones. So Justice League, following this pattern, will actually feel like a DC superhero teamup movie and be the best (ie: the least awful). After which Snyder slides into irrelevance and whines with Lucas how misunderstood he is.

You guys are absolutely insane.

It looks amazing barring the quips, I love what Snyder does.

The new gods are in the trailer, and while you whine about him raping Kirby, I'll be having the time of my life.

>dat shot of the ocean hitting Aquaman
hnngggg

bernie panders

cuck

drumpf

Why would he go to a reclusive fishing village as Batman.
Why would he break into a potential teammate's home as Batman.
They were gonna find out his identity soon enough why hide it.

People who think this movie is going to suck?

This movie will be well-received because Snyder is a fucking pussy and will sacrifice his style to please Marvel cocksuckers.

Ppl said the same thing about SS. Said it was DC's chance to suck Marvel and get the formula. Look where that landed us.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

>Why does Flash look like he made his suit from a box of Iron Man scraps.

>They were gonna find out his identity soon enough why hide it.
Because he doesn't know what kind of character they have, and they might simply refuse to have anything to do with him?

He WAS going to kill Superman over a 1% chance he might be a threat.

Because you have autism so all change is bad change.

>Why would he go to a reclusive fishing village as Batman.
>Why would he break into a potential teammate's home as Batman.

Um, because Bruce has always broken into people's shit as Batman?

>He WAS going to kill Superman over a 1% chance he might be a threat.

keyword being was

Honestly, it's like you guys are actually too dumb for BvS.

that literally looks like pieces of Tony's armor held together by red ballistic cloth.
And must all change be considered good?

this is embarrassing

So he went from being a secretive paranoid murderer to running around openly as "Bruce Wayne, but you might know me better as Batman!"

And he has since changed. He isnt the same person he was.

Its better to come to them as bruce wayne for both our reasons.
They wont care about Bruce Wayne and bruce trusts them not to come after him if they dont want their secret blown.

What's embarrassing is watching this nutritionally-deprived waif jangle around in that suit with it's padded boobs.

So he went from "I can't trust this guy who's been running around saving people, I should kill him" to "I can totally trust this reclusive drunken Sea-man with my secret identity".

Youre being obtuse on purpose

It sucks. I would have preferred to keep the dour and serious atmosphere from Man of Steel and BvS rather than this clumsy attempt at copying the Avengers with all the half-assed humor.

She's literally storing nothing in that boob-plate

I can buy into him stepping back from his rather ridiculously extreme (and hypocritical) stance on some OTHER violent law-ignoring vigilante.

I have a harder time buying into the idea of him going polar-opposite and being open-identity Trust-Man.

When you remove the secret ID and ramble around in armor blasting shit with guns, are you really Batman any longer?

IIRC, Bruce has always played things close to the vest and just showed up as Batman. The real reason why he's going around as Bruce is because Snyder hates long discussions in costume.

Because I would argue that you are instead nearest-Mexican-equivalent Tony Stark at that point.

Only thing I didn't really like was the "I heard you can talk to fish" line at the end.

I like the Bruce and Wondy banter.

I really love Ezra Miller as Barry and he takes what would've been a really awkward script otherwise and sells the fuck out of it.

I legitimately enjoyed BvS, both the theatrical release and the Ultimate Cut, so I'll probably like this too.

If bad writing won't phase you, I say go ahead and enjoy the crap out of it.

>he real reason why he's going around as Bruce is because Snyder hates long discussions in costume.
But Supes talk a lot in costume in MoS.

>Terrio
>bad writer
this fucking board

Watching folks sit and talk is boring no matter what they are wearing. Hes being trust worthy to folks he wants to recuit.
Its the samething as lookibg your best for an interview.

He uses complete sentences a few times. He does the majority of his dialogue as Clark.

How long since you've watched it?

Its a trick trailer for plebs

Zack snyder is still crafting his original vision which Im excited for

I want to see some action

why does it matter? (it doesn't)
i think aquaman is very aquaman like, save the ethnicity, which i don't care about
it's not a teaser
(special footage for sdcc)
because arghhh snyderrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>BvS
>Good Writing
what does Snyder and Terrio's cocks taste like?

>what is the interrogation room scene
>what is the surrendering to zod with Lois scene
>what is all dialogue between Zod and and Clark excluding half of the dream scene

etc

great

Fucking hyped for JL.

So sad that this will ultimately be an abominable cross between the self-seriousness of the original script and all the jokey Marvel humor that's being forced into it.

I wonder if it could have been good if it had gone one way or the other.

>I wonder if it could have been good if it had gone one way or the other.

>inb4 no because Snyder

After going to college, highchool Peter had a love life with Betty and Liz but no friends

>Marvel style humor

Havent seen anything that suggests this.

the exact thing snyder said was that it was weird having those two guys talking too much about how they're really mad at each other, the point was never around just the act of talking in costume

>implying Terrio actually wrote that screenplay

He clearly wrote parts of it, but any time it wasn't a gritty political thriller he was taking a nap and letting Kino Man rub his shit all over the Final Draft pages.

>the exact thing snyder said was that it was weird having those two guys talking too much about how they're really mad at each other, the point was never around just the act of talking in costume

Well thank God we didn't get the Heat-esque conversation everyone wanted between Bats and Supes when instead got such quality dialogue as

>THE BAT IS DEAD, BURY IT

>DO YOU BLEED
>YOU WILL

>YOU'RE NOT GOOD, MEN ARE GOOD

Thank you Snyder, truly Kino/10.

Why don't they just start again and hire Bruce Timm as a supervisor?

Also fire Snyder.

>thinking Batman fucks the universe would be better

>i'm mad
lol

>but any time it wasn't a gritty political thriller

So he didn't touch the script? I have regained some respect for him then.

>Well thank God we didn't get the Heat-esque conversation everyone wanted between Bats and Supes when instead got such quality dialogue as
eh

i thought all those lines were well and fine

and the line is "you're not brave, men are brave" commenting on how he can't actually be brave because of his power and seeming invulnerability

good shitpost

>One day WB is going to make a New Gods movie

>expect a good movie
>get Kinoman v Audience: Dawn of Suicide

Of course I'm mad.

The Africa story-line and the Senate scenes. They're the only times the screenwriter felt awake.

>i thought all those lines were well and fine

Maybe in a vacuum, but they're delivered with such forced emphasis that it becomes laughable. Snyder wants every individual line in this movie to be memorable, everyone in BvS talks like they're expecting their lines to be cut into a trailer.

People(sometimes rightfully) made fun of some of the exaggerated line deliveries in the NolanBats films, but BvS was like watching a whole movie of people talking like the "NO MORE DEAD COPS" guy.

Darkseid is going to be a non-threat. He'll have to be in order to keep things quippy and "fun."

Agree to disagree. Someone as paranoid as Batman, the man who created contingency plans for his closest friends/allies, and made every bad assumption about Clark in this universe, being this careless about his identity to people he hopes will answer the call just doesn't click with me

Darkseid isn't even the villain in this movie you fuckwad.

Why does it bother you guys that the movies are taking creative freedom? they just changed the characters a bit. It's not like they made a SuperNigger or Batfag

>forced emphasis
i don't think so
i don't think people are talking in a way other than what's reasonable for their scenes

I can see where you would draw you conclusion from. So yes agree to disagree.

it clicks with me, he's starting his interactions from a certain frame, setting a precedent. i'm completely open to it

>taking creative freedom
they're not even

no they picked the shittiest New God instead with Steppenwolf

I always find it odd that more people complain about the movie costume than the awful CW boarderline gimp suit with that awfu mask. Movie Barry made his costume out of salvaged shuttle parts. Since they can withstand shit like reentry.