ITT: Villains who did nothing wrong

ITT: Villains who did nothing wrong

No one does nothing wrong like Gaston.

That kid who bullied you all through grade school, OP.

>Arranges to admit future father-in-law into insane asylum before consulting bride or trying other options
>Plans to blackmail Belle into marriage by threat of shipping off her father to the loony bin

Her father belonged in a loony bin. He was crazy. And even if he wasn't, you could see how it would look that way to Gaston and the rest of the town.

Gaston..pst..I got your girl

The keeper of the asylum didn't feel Maurice belonged there until Gaston bribed him to abuse his authority for a blackmail scheme.

Blackmail and bribery are still crimes.

But Maurice was not violent.

NO ONE DIES LIKE GASTON

prove me wrong.

>harasses belle into marriage because "i'm cool and stuff"
>pretends her father is insane to bribe her
>also bribed the asylum owner to admit him at all
>achieves maximum buttpain once this fails and riles up the town to kill the beast literally 100% to spite belle cause she wouldn't jump on his dick
>assaults the castle, breaks all the beast's shit
>on-point tells the beast that this is all just to ensure that belle is his as he's about to try to kill him
>immediately shits himself and whimpers like a child despite all his tough-guy fronting once beast gets the upper hand
>BACKSTABS HIM ANYWAY ONCE THE BEAST FORGIVES HIM FOR WRECKING HIS ENTIRE HOUSE, ATTEMPTING TO FORCE BELLE INTO RAPEMARRIAGE AND MURDER THE BEAST
>falls off a cliff 100% because of his egotistical, dumbass decisions

tell me /r9k/, what the fuck did gaston do RIGHT??

>b-but i want his d- i mean he's an alpha male xDD"

Gaston had a hard life being a failed chad because nobody goes against the narrative quite like Gaston.

How long until one of his inventions hurt someone?

>gaston even knowing about maurice's in-house inventions
>maurice isn't aware himself that he's not a great inventor and that his machines are dangerous
>still pretending anything gaston did wasn't completely self-interested

keep homolusting.

Gaston had every right to do what he did. He was the alfa male in town, and everyone knew it. If she didn't suffer from autism she would have noticed that. Everyone (including the town men) saw him as a God. Who the hell did Belle think she was turning that Oh what a Guy down like that?

But what do you expect from a Disney princess who's into Beastialty, suffers from stockholm syndrome, and acts like a borderline feminist.

Gaston was correct when he said "Shes as crazy as the old man"
She was a loony feminist, and her ass should have been locked up in an insane asylum along side her loony old papa.

please just get fucked by some dude and satisfy yourself before you shoot up a college

This piece of shit deserved to die.
A stupid retard who is so insecure that he takes rejection personally and can't deal with it.

The kind of guy who craves acceptance so bad that he becomes a prick because he thinks it's cool.

Sadly this kind of subhuman exists and there is not a law yet who allow the genocide of these fucks.

No one shitpost like Gaston.

Frollo is pure!

Pure!

this whole movie is just one big escapism fantasy
just like most disney movies

Tumblr please

NOOOOOO ONE

FALLS LIKE GASTON

FROM GREAT HEIGHTS LIKE GASTON

NO ONE SCREAMS LIKE A BITCH AS HE DIES LIKE GASTON

>gaston had every right to do what he did?

Like slip and fall to his death like a bitch?

haha.

Didnt he try to rape the bitch, though?

His helper is cute