Whats their relationship like, do you think they really like each other anymore?

Whats their relationship like, do you think they really like each other anymore?

Is it basically just survival mode now because Hillary is being bankrolled by the blood drinkers to be president and if she loses they wont protect her anymore from being indicted for her crimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepoliticalinsider.com/hiv-aids-clinton-scandal-revealed-this-could-end-of-hillary-clintons-campaign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you want a cucked female to be your president?

>do you think they really like each other anymore?
>like each other anymore?
>anymore?

Bill is super-alpha. Women will always return to him.

She married him for social status not love, He was a drug and sex addict and she allowed for it.

They hate each other, but she needs him around because she's unlikeable but people love him so gets some of his support by proxy.

He sticks with her because money.

It has been that way since all of Billy-boys affairs became public. Any other wife would have split, taken half his shit, and gotten alimony for the rest of their lives. But for Hillary being a politician it would have been political and career suicide. So she stayed.

be honest manm are you white?

whats it like living in south africa. if youre on a proxy dont bullshit me plz

im curious and im fucking 25 years old homless posting from library addicted to fentanyl so fucking dopesick and broke right now fuck my life i pray to god on my knees to kill me in my sleep

i dont want to live anymore. but asking people trivial stupid questions like the one i just asked you

Would you still like anybody who gave you HIV?

thepoliticalinsider.com/hiv-aids-clinton-scandal-revealed-this-could-end-of-hillary-clintons-campaign/

kill yourself my man

Their relationship is perfectly fine. Why do you guys try to constantly spark up false controversy?

God damnit, I can't do it. How do I get that get when I shitpost!

They're used to each other.

Like, love, etc probably aren't in the equation anymore. Think of them as business partners. They put up with each other.

Kek works in mysterious ways

Shit man, check yourself into some sort of free rehab and get help ASAP. Don't kys, get help

Strictly business . Hillary probably screams at him behind the scenes everyday, and for good reason. They're both garbage scum

>Trump married for love, and leaves when it's over.
It'll be interesting when he brings up Bill during the debates. Could be a Cosby like fall.

Disregard my original shitpost and hear me out.

Bill looks ill, most likely he's dying/already dead and hooked up to super machines. So Hillary knows he's dead. I've seen peoples health decline severely after losing a loved one, especially around that age. Look at her, she looks tired, can hardly walk or stand. If he passes away soon, you will notice her looking and seeming more sick than she currently is.

>Trump married for love, and leaves when it's over.
You mean love doesn't last forever? Damn, what a good post.

Yep sounds wonderful. Just dont have health insurance or $20,000 for a stay in treatment.

Im sure ill die soon enough. Im really really.. Really fucking unhealthy man. Pretty sure im fucking shizo too. My dad was when he was around 30 he started hearing voices. Im pretty fucking sure im starting to. I have just thought lately ive been having trouble waking up still hearing dreams. But i had about a 10 second convo with someone the other day before i realized i was alone.

Thanks god, life truly is a miracle.

>It'll be interesting when he brings up Bill during the debates

Trump won't mention Bill at all. That will give Hillary to deflect or go for sympathy votes. He will hammer her on the offensive the entire time, and not let her get a chance to recover.

It will be both entertaining and cringeworthy to watch her.

There has to be ways people like you cab get help in the USA

i dont think so, they are like the underwoods who dont love eachother but stick together because it makes sense.

Sure, if rhe government gives me welfare or medicaid.

Ive been denied both. Im a white male despite being a drug addict ive managed to always be responsible enough not to bring a child into this world. So white + no children = government says fuck off.

Just looking forward to death. I would kill myself if i didng think it was a mortal sin to do so.

And the fucked up part is i had a job for 10 years and payed thousands in taxes, never collected unemployment or anything and still gotbm denied help from uncle sam.

It is what it is i guess man. Just glad i dont live in the middle east i guess i have that going for me

Do you guys think Bill Clinton is still sexually active?

>Sexually active

He tries, and that's all that counts...

How can they deny you that if you clearly need it? What's the reasoning?

I don't want a female president, cucked or not.

Either win or lose $hillary is looking forward to a terrible next few years.

If she wins she will preside over the most distrusted and hated presidency ever.

If she loses she will be the biggest loser any party has ever seen because Trump will when.

If Trump wins he has an opportunity to reverse most of Obama policies and put in place his agenda.

If Trump loses he goes back to being a billionaire and will likely start his own media empire to crush $hillary every day of her presidency.

TLDR: $hillary is fucked.

I seriously didn't recognize him. Is he still alive? Like, not a stuffed animal?

He looks like one of those dried apple head dolls.

Bill will get pussy no matter what happens form any woman that will bang him.

Hill will get pussy no matter what happens from any fat cis woman that will bang it.