Ok Sup Forums all these assholes are hanging of a cliff who do you save and why?

ok Sup Forums all these assholes are hanging of a cliff who do you save and why?

I'll let God save them.

Mr. Peanutbutter because he's the only one who isn't an asshole.

>ib4 there is no god

Save: Princess Carolyn. Amongst all of them she's the one to actually make something of her life by being saved. Other than Bojack, everyone else on the cliff are just associates she'll hardly pine over. Bojack would be sad for her, but she'd get over it and continue to work on her career. Her only life struggle is finding a romantic partner who isn't going to stab her in the back or spend all day doing a stocks and the business.

I don't like Diane. She always acts as though she's on the moral high-ground when she's just a full of faults as everyone else. She's well meaning at heart, but makes assumption on others and won't drop issues that are best left alone.

I like Todd because of his childlike mannerisms, but he's a bum. He's completely reliant on his friends to support him financially and house him. As a sponge, I'll let him hang from the cliff.

I love Mr. Peanut Butter. I'd save him. But if we're talking other about everyone else dropping to their death, losing Diane will devastate him for the rest of his life. I don't want him to be miserable like that.

Bojack ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------secretly wants to just let it all go.-------------------------------------------------

I'd save Todd. And I'll even help him finish his rock opera.

in order:

PC > mister PB > todd > diane > bojack

sorry bojack

He already finished his rock opera

I'd save PC too user, and I really hope that nothing really terrible happens to her in the show and that she has a happy ending. I'm starting to really care about these characters and I want them all to turn out okay, but Princess Carolyn deserves it the most.

What about Todd?

Princess Caroline.
Everyone else is either nihilistic, an idiot, a judgemental bitch or just going to waste their second chance.

Todd.
please don't tell me he isn't pure after the new season. i haven't watched much.

2nd goes to Bojack, just because I want to see himself truly become the secretariat for the last time.

literally nothingness in every level, is still alive by pure luck aka BoJack and Mr. PB's stunts.

Mr.PB > Todd > PC > Diane > Bojack

Nice try Satan, but that's not how you spell Todd.

Mr. Peanutbutter

I'd choose PC but cats always land on their feet.

He's like too pure now. He's not even for lewd.

My peoples. PC is best.

Though Wanda is just above her

If you don't pick

>Mr. Peanutbutter
>Princess Caroline
>Todd

You're what's wrong with America.

>Catherine
>PB
>Todd
>Diane
In that order. Catherine would help me save PB, then PB would save Diane as Princess Catherine and I save Todd.

Bojack would probably be saved by the others, I guess. After we congratulate each other on a job well done.

> truly become the secretariat for the last time.
You mean, by jumping back off the bridge...?

>PC
>PB
>BJ
I'm yet to see a human character in this show that isn't just the subversion of a trope, there is nothing wrong with them, there is also nothing right about them, they just serve as the "normal" counterpart to them wacky anthros.
Their existence is what moves the plots not their characters, if i'm making any sense.

>please don't tell me he isn't pure after the new season. i haven't watched much.
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

he is now purer than ever

But Todd and PB are on the exact same level of wacky misadventure. I also think PC is a lot more grounded as a character than Diane, so I'm not totally sure I understand what you mean.

I've only watched season one. What's wrong with Diane?

I cried when Diane rejected Bojack. Not because I think he's a good person or because I sympathize in general, but I was in a bad place at the time and she's actually kind of my "type."

>Wanda
>Above PC

Never.

She's kind of a bitch.
She never really does things because they're the right thing and only because she wants to be right.
She's also kind of a bitch.

Lets be real, if you saved PC she'd find a way to save everyone else by sheer will power.

Mr. Peanutbutter.
ez choice

She stubbornly refuses to admit that she's wrong about some things. She lies to avoid being proven wrong, even when she knows those lies are making the situation worse. If she feels she's right, then everyone else has to be wrong.

Watch season 2 user, and you'll see.

her flaws become more apparent over time
in the end if given the wrong circumstances she'll just become another bojack

You know how they made a point in the first Season about how Diane is just as cynical and has a superiority complex like Bojack.

Well in Season 2 we get to see more of that and I won't spoil anything but she does some shitty things to her husband and even negatively influence Bojack.

It's a bit weird innit.
I meant anthro character are the ones that actually move the plot, the humans just improve those "movements" by being there.
Like Todd enabling Peanut Butter and BoJack, he merely participates and i think because he being asexual is just to reinforce that I'm probably reading too much into it.

She's Asian Daria, a bitch with a heart of gold, She is scared of becoming BoJack, Just like Daria was scared she was becoming like the kids in school in "through a lens darkly".

She's kind of like Bojack in that she can't face reality, but rather than having a goal like being famous, it's that she wants to be a good person. She aims big like he does and fails just like him. The major difference is that she's not dragging anyone down with her or destroying anyone else.

I'd give examples, but that's spoilers.

mr peantbutter

And this is why she's the correct choice. She gets shit done. She may not like herself in the morning. But she does it.

>she's not dragging anyone down with her or destroying anyone else.

not yet

>he major difference is that she's not dragging anyone down with her or destroying anyone else.

Season 4 implies otherwise

I think the temptation will be the point. She can choose to become like Bojack or not. And Bojack will stop her. Things will work out for Mr. Peanutbutter and Bojack will fucking hate himself for not letting her write the article.