Tell me one reason why two loving consenting adults of the same sex shouldn't be able to marry each other

Tell me one reason why two loving consenting adults of the same sex shouldn't be able to marry each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM
twitter.com/Billiedawnwebb?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it triggers my autism.

I think they should be allowed to, but I dunno if they should be allowed to adopt.

whats wrong with gay parents adopting?

Does it teach your children to be gay?

cuz carpet munchers gonna carpet munch

It probably does.
But also it means the children will either lack a mother or a father. I think this is very wrong. Still better than being raise by a single parent though, and those are allowed (but this is wrong too).

Fucking disgusting. They should be shot.

Vast majoirty of fags (at least 50%) are child rapists. As a civilised society we have the duty to pretect the welfare of kids from deranged faggot abomination child rapists

Im not really sure why any non-religious people get married in the first place

Because I don't like their faces.

I agree in the sense that if there are two possible couples, one gay and one hetero, the hetero couple should get to adopt. However, if the gay couple is only one adopting the child, they should get it, because it's better to have gay parents than no parents at all.

The entire point of legal marriage benefits is to encourage the couple to have children. Fuck off and stop leeching.

Tell me one reason why nine loving consenting adults of the same sex shouldn't be able to marry each other.

Tell me one reason why two loving consenting humans shouldn't be able to marry each other.

no one cares faggot, post more of the girl on the right

This.

Marriage is a religious practice. The act of ensuring your combined property is split fairly, etc, is a legal practice. There is no reason why the two should be brought together under government.

The only reason gay couples are so butthurt about the difference between a civil partnership and a marriage is because of the government "benefits". Little do they know, they could just write themselves a contractual agreement, go to a lawyer to be the witness, and then have exactly the same rights as a married couple.

Government should not have anything to do with marriage.

All that being said, I don't agree that anyone should dictate how others live their lives, and so despite feeling very uncomfortable with the idea of homosexuality, gay couples should not have issues being together.

they should be allowed to as long as they keep it the fuck outta my face. God damn faggot just gotta keep rubbing their shit in everyone's face 24/7.

But the main purpose of marriage is that it's a committment to stick together once the children are born. This purpose is moot in a gay couple.

Also, there are unwanted implications to legalising gay marriage. For instance, adoption. After gay marriage, you'll have a situation where a gay married couple will have the same stature in adopting children as heterosexual couples. This is fine if you're a commie faggot who thinks that the traditional family unit is unnecessary ofc

Because they are the same sex. Marriage is only for opposite sex.

Homosexuals fuck like rabbits and are pedophiles. They're mentally ill and the people who try and say it's ok are brainwashed non-thinking sheep

that right girl is qt

Marriage is a religious institution. Just get a civil partnership and stop fucking bothering everyone about this.

Faggots.

Homosexuality is a mental disorder. You want some poor kid stuck with a sexually abnormal psycho?

tell me a reason why humans who "love" animals shouldn't be able to marry them?

They can do whatever they want together, but they shouldn't be allowed anywhere near children.

Here are them kissing

sawse pls

there's no real non-edgy reason why they shouldn't be able to marry or adopt

This. State-sanctioned marriages should be entirely abolished and be replaced with civil partnerships with all the same legal responsibilities that come with them, but should not be called marriages. If you're not married by the Church under an oath to God you're not legitimately married. Faggots are constantly trying to undermine religious values and beliefs with their obnoxious attention-whoring and wanting everybody to pay attention to them.

Marriage ist first and foremost an institution that creates a stable, safe environment for a child to grow up in. As two faggots can not have a child together, they have no reason to get married.

Because ''gay marriage'' redefines marriage. If men can marry each other, or women can marry each other, then why not three men, or five women? Why stop at two people? Homosexuals have no consistent answer to this, because they don't accept that marriage is between one man and one woman.

Homosexuality is a disorder.

>Lesbian couples want girls
>Gay couples want boys
NOTHING TO SEE HERE

Marriage should be just a religious issue.

I was molested by my father and barely feel human any more.. He turned gay. It's like I'm missing something, he stole it away. My brother is so lucky he wasn't abused.
>A study on pedophilia in the Psychiatric Journal of the University of Ottawa reported: "According to the literature, findings of a two-to-one ratio of heterosexual to homosexual pedophiles have been documented."[20]

It produces nothing.

I don't have a problem with them marrying, but adopting is a no. Because in the majority cases, especially when it's lesbians, they abuse the kids. Not just physically. Look at all the lesbian couples that raise their adopted sons to be trans or gay or androgynous. I remember buzzfeed did a video promoting these dyes that were trying to "queer up their relationship with their son" by forcing him to wear tutus and act like a girl. They are all just a bunch of abusers, and if they are allowed to adopt, it shouldn't be until after puberty.

Tell me why two loving consenting people, no matter age, sex or gender shouldn't be able to marry each other.

Checkm8 OP

>against gay marriage
>for personal liberty
Pick one you hypocritical faggots

Because marriage is between a man and a woman. Fags can get the same benefits in terms of taxes and stuff like married people, just call it something else. If faggots want to be faggots, they can live together and celebrate their degeneracy.
I don't care, as long as the shit stays private, isn't promoted to easily susceptible individuals and I'm not forced to support it, like it or agree with it.

Penis goes into the vagina to create babies.

Also, no kids in a faggot "family", of course.

Marriage is inheritability religious, gay marriage inst allowed.
They are more than welcome to be together and live happily, but they shouldn't be allowed to appropriate religious ceremonies.

It's not that they shouldn't but rather more like they can't. All they can do is gay-marry. It's not the same thing as marrying.

Because marriage is a religious ceremony and Christianity is pretty fucking explicit in how they feel about homosexuality.

the other Hans explained it bretty gud

does anyone know the girl on the right...pls.....

Think about drinking bleach a lot lately and I'm in therapy, about to go in for 3 days to a psyche ward. Dude I feel terrible, I'm so lost. I know it's because my dad molested me so much when I was 4 before he moved out. It's funny, it's like you statistically have more problems depending on the abuse. Like if there is full penetration then your way more likely to have problems. I was beaten and raped. Atleast I never had to suck his dick, he'd just rape my butt and choke me on the bed. Oh god I remember him sucking my dick though, that's so fucked up man.

fuck thats dark, stay strong user

I think you just need to stop being so sensitive. Lift yourself up by your bootstraps and get over it, you don't need that safe space therapy BS

My brother says he's innocent now.. But before was telling me about his childhood friend Danielle was molested to... My brother and dad have grouped against me and keep trying to get me arrested. I accidentally elbowed my mom a few days ago during an argument when I was opening the door. My brother and dad told social workers I made her lie to the police.. So much is going wrong right now. It was an accident but my grandma came over like 20 minutes after the accident happened and called the police. If I didn't help my mom up or if she was bleeding I'd be facing felony assault..

Think about when you use the verb "to marry" as a metaphor. You could say, "Sherry and red vermouth is a good marriage". But sherry and sherry is just a double sherry.

Call it anything you want but it's not a marriage. Since such language is foisted on us, always say, Adam and Steve "gay-married" last week to distinguish.

Homosexuals are mentally ill, therefore they cannot give consent.

You honestly don't understand the pain from this. I need help.

Gay "marriage" is like giving your cat a birthday party.

Sup Forums is my safe space

Marriage is a system supposed to raise a family, but faggots cannot have child

Put a loaded shotgun into your mouth and pull the trigger, faggot.

I don't think there's anything wrong with gay people as long as they aren't flamboyant and attention whory about it and try to claim how horrible I am for being straight. Generally love is love no matter what your gender and that shouldn't matter. These people, on the other hand, can go fuck themselves:
youtube.com/watch?v=nTHbY9mVYAM

Yeah I remember that part of the Constitution also. Wow that was an amazing time when we made that amendment. Banning the appropriation of religious ceremonies is certainly constitutional and should be enforced!

As tempting as it is I have a pretty bright future ahead of me. I just feel disgusted because I like it, but I'm not gay..

Marriage is a religious institution, and if that religion condemns homosexuality why the fuck do you even care.

Isn't the whole point of getting economic benefits from getting married is so you're enticed to make american children?

What would be the point of giving hand outs to people that can't have children?

They should be allowed to get married though.

I don't give a shit, kill yourself. You'll never be a real man, you're a shadow. You deserve to die.

Alert: if you have not been to a ward yet.. Or even if you have.. Avoid at all costs. In many states it can result in life long revocation of ability to purchase firearms.

Give me one good reason government should treat a person differently for being "married" instead of being "single".

Degeneracy.

A, because it's pointless.
B, because they want tax and benefits for this pointless behavior.
C because it's still, fucking pointless.
Marrage is protection for the wife and KIDS, to stop dad fucking off.

Why would I give a shit if they do? Let them deal with the potential joys of divorce, alimony, and child support like the rest of us.

>Give me one good reason government should treat a person differently for being "married" instead of being "single".
Interest in the fecundity of their subjects (future taxpayers, workers, innovators, warriors, etc.)

>Child support
>Gays

Penis and penis or vagina and vagina dont make babies

twitter.com/Billiedawnwebb?s=09

tks user

I was normal growing up I just feel really fucking depressed. I don't want to be depressed.

Then stop hanging on to the bad shit, put it at the back of your mind and stop letting it define your life and who you are. Its over and done, all you can do is try to be a good person and not let others control your life.

I don't know man this week has just been really hard on me emotionally, a lot of anxiety about my family and shit. Also, I feel like a loser because I waited too long to get my license. Atleast I get it in two weeks.

One single bad week is enough to make you want to drink bleach? C'mon, sit down and think about that. You just have to take it and deal with it. This is life, giving up is the worst possible thing you could do.

Because it waters down the institution of marriage. The "till death" is almost gone and they now want the rest gone also.

2% of fags are monogamous, they don't want to get married, they want a feeling of power. "We got them to give us marriage".