I think I speak for all of us when I say, "Fuck you, Australia." And to a not-so-lesser extent Canada

I think I speak for all of us when I say, "Fuck you, Australia." And to a not-so-lesser extent Canada.

But Johnny Test is over. Can't we just forgive past wrongs, smoke some soon-to-be-legal weed and move on?

You shut your goddamn whore mouth. They gave us Digger

Now, now, the Canadian government has apologized for Johnny Tests on several occasions!

fuck you too cunt, whats even your problem?

What cartoon is that pic from?

Non American here. I always wondered why that hate towards Canada? I've seen it in shows, games and shit. Is that just some sort of meme or joke or jab or what?

American here, Canada is like our nicer brother who we're secretly jealous of. We have a shitty election happening and Canada is looking better by the day. Theyve had it too good for too long

Its usually a joke. Most Americans like Canada. The ones that don't are usually rednecks.

Ao there's literally nothing wrong with Canada and that's the joke?

Sorry, eh?
Sorry about being the target of hate, eh?
Sorry we have a sexy Trudeau while you're trying to choose between a fembot and a comb-over, eh?

Yep.

I see, I always felt I was missing something with those kinda jokes.
Thanks, user.

Canada is that boring guy no one gives a shit about but who thinks he's cool because he's polite. Also, he's constantly compared to America and held as a higher standard, despite having a full order of magnitude lower population, meaning shit like politics generally works out better for them. Meanwhile, their media, food, sports, and culture are all basically just shitty versions of America, with their own shitty "quirks" to go with them (poutine, hockey, and 'sorry eh' basically sum up Canada's unique international presence).

Also their PM is a smarmy weird-ass who appeals to the IT'S 2016 UGH and DUDE WEED LMAO crowd, and their Sup Forums posters are Australia tier but without the fun.

t. user living by Ontario border

>living near Ontario
Ugh, no wonder you don't like us.

It's from the artist Shmorky

>soon to be legal
I could just go to the store ten minutes from my house and smoke been legal for years weed.
USA!

Our media content is generally pretty fucking terrible and it's forced into production to satisfy national-content quotas. We fell ass-backwards into making Reboot and pretty much everything else has been trash.

lol, we're on track to to turn into what Germany has become in the last year. The only people who want to move to Canada are people who have clearly never needed health care or know what it means to pay taxes.

Hillary's not a fembot. She's a robot. There's a quantifiable and quality difference between the two.

Canada has some serious fucking issues with it's native population in more rural areas,

and people forget that most of the country is buttfuck and shit, and the only recognizable places are near the American boarder.

Seriously.

I feel for you, near-Ontario-user.

It's true, most of the country has a climate considered less than ideal for the majority of humans, thus very sparse settlement. It's what comes of being at a latitude roughly equivalent to Siberia and Greenland.

Personally, I think it's getting way too hot around here, living 328 kilometers from the US border. I'm seriously thinking about moving as far north as I can get. There are some nice hamlets in the arctic circle that serve as shipping ports. They look quite nice, really, though I'm not much of a small-town type.

Is there a particular reason why you're saying this?
If not, then kindly knock it off

Whats wrong with australia, and how does it relate to Sup Forums?