Name a worse country

Name a worse country.

Haiti

Muslim India: Pakistan
or even worse
Muslim India with an even higher population density and regular national disasters: Bangladesh

Somalia

USA

USA

India

Pakistan and Bangladesh

There are literally no differences between India, Pakistan and Bangladesh

North Korea,Yemen,Zimbabwe,Afghanistan,Eritrea,Ethiopia,Turkmenistan,Ghana...I can go on.

Bangladesh and India no. But Pakistan is quite literally a Muslim, Pro-Chinese, terrorist hoarding version of India which makes it infinitely worse.

Most african countries

Brazil

nothing wrong with being pro-Chinese, your nation is the biggest cocksucker of the States, so you have no right to judge other nations to suck some big dick too

>nothing wrong with being pro-Chinese
There is many things wrong to being pro-Chinese, for example, the Chinese. Only subhumans would even consider aligning themselves with other subhumans. Next Pakistan will consider an alliance with Russia and Somalia.

>your nation is the biggest cocksucker of the States
Yah, it's called betting your money on the winning horse.

Well, your "winning horse" is starting to get old, so it'll have to be executed soon. Guess who'll deliver the fatal bullet, Bruce. The 21st century won't look good for the particular kind of Australian you are.

a good percentage of pakis are iranian rape babies

There's literally nothing wrong with being pro-chinese when the other options are a failing amerilard empire and nigeria with snow.

And Iranians are Arab,Mongol and Turkic rape babies so connect the dots. It's a disaster.

and croats are gypsies mixed with belorussians

point is they look more human than their southern kin

>your "winning horse" is starting to get old
Something something about predicting the collapse of the United States, something that got old 30 years ago and it's still as wrong today as it is then.

It's gonna take another 30 or so years for China to get a blue water navy capable of challenging the US. The young seamen now training on the second-hand aircraft carrier China salvaged from a Ukrainian rustyard will be the ones, who, if they make it to the rank of admiral, may have learnt enough to know how to take a 12 ship carrier group across the world and back, and if necessary, learnt how to fight a war along the way. As some of the richer Arab nations came to learn, you cant buy an efficient military off the shelf.

This isnt even considering the fact that the US is about to become self sufficient with energy, whereas China imports 80% of their energy, through a US controlled strait. it spends more on military research and development than the overall military budget of all other NATO countries combined. It's population isnt ageing like that of Europe, China or Japan. And the US mainland has the unique geographical feat of being almost invulnerable to conventional attack.

ok

And yet they're still savages raping and selling children,killing and prosecuting their minorities (including muslim ones) and taliban breeding ground.

>Something something about predicting the collapse of the United States, something that got old 30 years ago and it's still as wrong today as it is then.

The mistake you make (you make many, you're not very smart, but I mean the biggest) is thinking that "30 years" is very long. It isn't. The US is in decline and will continue to slide in the coming decades.

>It's gonna take another 30 or so years for China to get a blue water navy capable of challenging the US

This sentence is the last I read because you must be utterly retarded to think military strength is what I was talking about when I implied China will overtake the US as the main power on earth. This is 2018, not 1918. Economy is what matters.

Maybe Somalia

China does not import 80% of its energy, nor does all of its energy imports come through a “US controlled strait”.

The fact you are so hilariously wrong on a simple issue makes me consider the rest of your shitpost to be, well, wrong.

Central African Republic

North Korea
Eritrea
Afghanistan
Ethiopia
Chad
Egypt
Somalia
Pakistan
Uzbekistan
Turkmenistan
China
Mauritania
Laos
Myanmar
Belarus
Cuba
Venezuela
Yemen
Oman
Sudan
South Sudan
Libya
Algeria
Albania
Moldova
Ukraine
Bhutan
Syria
Iraq
Mali
South Africa
Niger
Liberia
Bolivia
Costa Rica
Nicaragua
Central African Republic
Zimbabwe
Madagascar
Palau
Angola
Congo
Maldives
Equatorial Guinea
Jamaica
and a bunch more

Haiti

>Name a worse country.
Bangladesh
Pakistan
India

India is worst than most of these countries because it's overcrowded and filthy

>is thinking that "30 years" is very long.
Its not. But thats 30 years for the US to maintain its ability to stay on top and 30 years China has to avoid all it's internal problems to ensure it even gets there. If China can avoid conflict with japan, the US or India over those 30 years, it's biggest threat is itself.

>This sentence is the last I read because you must be utterly retarded to think military strength is what I was talking about when I implied China will overtake the US as the main power on earth. This is 2018, not 1918. Economy is what matters.

Economy and military power come hand in hand and compliment each other and if you think otherwise, you clearly have no idea how the world works.No ones going to develop into a powerful economy yet put no effort into defense, having something of value makes you a target by those who put into the military and to not defend that thing of value makes you an idiot.

Sure China has a strong economy. But you want to know the real problem? Chinas economy is fragile, because it locked itself into the global economy and cant defend itself. China knows its biggest threat is a naval blockade, hence why they're extending their outreach into the South China sea and investing into a blue water navy.

>China does not import 80% of its energy
it indeed does. It's second largest import is petroleum, it's the largest consumer of it in the world yet only produces slightly more than Canada. I'm sure your hyper intelligent brain can figure that one out.

>nor does all of its energy imports come through a “US controlled strait”.
The strait of Malacca isnt exactly "US controlled" It's only patrolled by US ships to prevent pirate attacks, surrounded before and after the strait by countries considered to be "pro-US" and those countries receive large amounts of aid by the US and her allies to remain stable.

Haiti

>Sure China has a strong economy. But you want to know the real problem? Chinas economy is fragile, because it locked itself into the global economy and cant defend itself.
You just contradicted yourself, and its far from fragile or unable to defend itself.

>You just contradicted yourself
Diamonds are the strongest material known to man, yet can still be smashed by a hammer. Strength doesnt directly translate to hardness and in turn, fragility.

>and its far from fragile or unable to defend itself.
Strong export based economy connected to the global shipping lanes, if the ports get blocked then things dont go in or out and we dont buy. If we dont buy, they dont make. If they dont make, large scale unemployment and unrest will happen, and in Chinas packed urban centers, is a very bad thing.

Hence why its "fragile".

>if the ports get blocked then things dont go in or out and we dont buy. If we dont buy, they dont make.
This will not happen though. To "close the ports" is to stop international trade almost entirely. If Trump ever goes full retard and declares trade war on Beijing, there goes 75% of the manufactured shit at Walmart and we'll go into 1940's war rationing mode.
Beijing's integration into the world economy is its strength, it has become so integral that it is impossible for anyone on the West to sanction it lest they want to taster true bitterness.
This stands in contrast to Russia who can easily be ignored and isolated without affecting the economies of the West too badly.

Papua New Guinea, Cambodia, Sudan and some of the worst of the African nations, like Chad, Eritrea are worse to be honest. I'm not gonna be a retard who thinks India is better than Pakistan or Bangladesh. We are close to being the worse, regardless of HDI or GDP per capita, but certainly not THE worst.

India's open defecation/hygiene problem is not because of poverty or lack of well-being, it is more of a cultural problem.

Scotland

Indian has the most diarrhoea deaths in the world and also has more malnurished than sub-saharan countries

That's fucking worse, one thing is not having other chice, but doing It as a hobby is disgusting

>To "close the ports" is to stop international trade almost entirely
And in wartime, this is an acceptable step to take seeing as all international trade basically stops or at the very least slows anyway. All the affluent allies of the US will gladly not accept goods that say "made in China" for continued and guaranteed protection and ensured preservation. As Australia is making the decision right now, most other countries will also conclude that military protection from Washington is more important that trading with Beijing. Self preservation is absolute for all nations, even if it means quality of life taking a hit.

> there goes 75% of the manufactured shit at Walmart and we'll go into 1940's war rationing mode.
1940's war rationing mode compared to a literal collapsing society in China. Mass unemployment, huge social unrest, and no oil and a huge drop in mineral and alloy imports would be times more disastrous than war rationing. The US is in a far better position in terms of self sufficiency when it comes to war.

>Beijing's integration into the world economy is its strength, it has become so integral that it is impossible for anyone on the West to sanction it lest they want to taster true bitterness.
While true for peace time, doesnt directly translate to times during war. Bitterness can be overlooked when your countries military integrity it so heavily relies on is at stake. If China invaded Taiwan tomorrow, enticing a response from the Sino-American Mutual Defense Treaty, do you think the US and your allies would care to sanction them? Absolutely not, sanctions would pass that day. it comes down to what the country in question has to lose. And from American eyes, is a lot.

I wonder how much is in response to getting UAV striked

That is because of open defecation, it leads to higher rates of child mortality and stunted, doesn't mean those people are all that poor. Let's wait and see, maybe if the cultural problem of open defecation is got rid of in 10-20 years we'll see a healthier generation.
Look man, I live in a city where the only OD is by the poorest 10 percent who don't have a choice, so even I didn't know about all this until I saw all the memes. Most urban educated people don't even know about this poo in loo problem. 70 percent of the country lives in villages, and in most villages, toilets (and dustbins) seen as ritually polluting, because of cultural/religious reasons I won't really be able to explain to you. It is very hard to convinced people, especially the elderly to start using toilets. It's bad enough for me to keep thinking about all this every day, I can't change the way my people are, and I do feel terrible about having to be born here, we are reminded of it enough.

USA

All of this is dependent on a hypothetical war between China and the US, highly highly unlikely.
If you think the US would get off so easily if some war ever happened, think again. China is armed with nuclear weapons.
But that's all hinged on a hypothetical war. Neither side and the entire world does not want this. The losses would be way way too much. Both economies would be hurt badly, and the global economy would be fucked too.
China won't ever unilaterally act to attack Taiwan with the military unless they are pushed to the very edge, i.e. if Taiwan declared independence. Even then there would be hesitation to have a full-on land assault just out of fear of loss of life.
And just to be clear, I am an American.

Haitians have the decency of making a hole before taking a shit.

Indians do so as well. What you are saying would still be treated as open defecation. Haiti has lesser OD because whoever can afford toilets has a toilet.

t. pajesh, get back to cleaning the slurpee machine ya poof cunt.

still nothing in comparison to BBC searches in wh*t0id countries.

Argentina

Paki user, either remove your proxy or go back to your fucking country you traitorous fuck!

>China
>worse than India

no.

Iranfag here
Iran's pretty shit as well, but it's gonna change soon...

Is Poland a safe place for Irani people?

He's a proxy user. Iranians can't post with their own IPs.

Poland

Easy
USA USA USA

yes they can

Why don't they usually?

Analbania

I don't know, but there was an Iran flag here just yesterday.

Russia

We're mostly welcome at most of the countries but the government is making it harder for us to emigrate

Yeah, I'm currently in Iran