Go voting

Go voting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wXZFEZwukJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are a substantial amount of people actually on board with the boycott or is it just a meme?

youtu.be/wXZFEZwukJg

See how these people trying?
After this everyone will see how elections are important and everyone will go and vote.

If i vote for Putin will he come to Brasil?

I don't think it's a boycott, just apathy.

Yes, although I did not vote for all of my life, I'll go and vote for Grudinin, the people's candidate.

Good lad.

On a serious note, why doesn't the opposition vote vote for Yabloko?

at least it sounds alright. the dancing sure looks like they have a gun pointed at them though and I'm sure the lyrics are cringe if you speak russian

2 tea cups on that user's table please.

Javlinski is a political corpse

How come?

He is Putin appointed option for schizo-liberals after 2011

Oh. Wasn't it Sobchak?

She is for homogayness-leaning ahejaking liberals aka those, who would inironically fote for Hillary Clinton

>russians think their votes actually matter

>are a substantial amount of people actually on board with the boycott or is it just a meme?
There are like two? active anons from russia who are actively agitating to boycott elections.

I guess this time more people are going to vote, even those who abstained last time are willing to go this time. At least that is what mates of mine are telling me.

They don't, that's the whole point of this campaign.

No one does that tbqh.
Except old people, but they vote for Putin in most cases.

Your trolling is so naive & lame that it makes me cringe. Is that because you are 12 y.o.?

>the people's candidate
don't fall for the populism meme pls

>don't fall for the populism meme pls
The only way to not fall to meme is to ignore presidential election and continue wasting your life on Sup Forums.

Slogan is a meme

For who?

Doesn't matter.
Just go.
Or you will have 10 days on your closet next day.

I will be. Next month, South Australian state election.

*gays

That slogan is a may-may. No one is actually voting for that guy who was in Putin's party in the past and suddenly started pretending to be opposition just before the elections.

>Or you will have 10 days on your closet next day.
Heh bro. Living in Russia is hell on Earth.
At Least I die fighting. To Valhalla!!1111