THE HAPPENINGS

HAPPENING IN TURKEY

KEK IS HERE GUYS COME

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/539520/Gaziantep-Turkey-bomb-blast-wedding-victims-casualties-terror
youtube.com/shared?ci=kRUc1SjPh3Y
twitter.com/search?q=#Turkey&src=tyah
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37143499
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_August_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Elaborate please

What's happening

just some dead turdroaches. allah fucked up this time

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/539520/Gaziantep-Turkey-bomb-blast-wedding-victims-casualties-terror

BOMB BLAST IN GAZIENTEP, MIGHT BE ISIS

PRAISE KEK

On a wedding? That's a regular occurance in Roachistan.

cut the shit, what's going on?

NO THIS IS A BIG BLAST THO

suicide bomber at a wedding in the east

Kurd territory?

SO MUCH 72 YEARZ OLD VIRGINS

ATATURK

BEST TURK

>not putting anything in the OP
Idk if this tactic should be rewarded

It is clickbait extreme, time wasting and very good at sliding threads

Maybe it works though?

Yes
Its in Gaziantep

Lol see muslims got killed so how can you say that isis are muslims XD *wiggles like caterpillar*

DELETE THIS
I'M SO FUCKING HUNGARY, PUKED ALL DAY BLASTED

mixed.

lots of isis supporters there too

>not eating lettuce and tomato

CHILD
H
I
L
D

Video here
youtube.com/shared?ci=kRUc1SjPh3Y

it does, you know it.
Who cares about turkey, even more gaziantep AND a wedding.

This is how it works bebey

tipping the hat for nice intellect you have

So if Erdogan burns the place down it's a win-win for you guys?

nah antep has some great food. just get rid of the kurds and isis

NICE

Turkey is a shithole right now. Worse than ever.

wut habeneded?

Nothings gonna happen
We'll bomb some Isis bases at most
And no it wouldn't be win why would it be

twitter.com/search?q=#Turkey&src=tyah

THIS IS HOLLYWOOD

k-kek

Nah Finlande it's probably worse in you town.
The media makes it look horrible but it's actually still as great as ever.

Just religion of peace.

>dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/539520/Gaziantep-Turkey-bomb-blast-wedding-victims-casualties-terror

Wtf PKK bombs you literally all the time.

When it comes to T*rkey, anything below a military coup isn't even interesting.

>only 8 dead

somebody missed oil payment

im not sure this will turn good for us though :

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-37143499

kek

How about dropping some Napalm on Incirlik ?

Not bad frog, not bad at all.

It's not PKK
Pkk always hit the Gov or police, no civils.
This is ISIS

Also what is Slovania ?

meh I saw this yesterday.
NOT happening.

Both are the same US shit.

Anytime a roach dies, it becomes a great day

My point was, Turkey has bombings all the time, it's nothing new. Also it's not Europe, so happenings there are not as interesting.

>no civils.

yeah sure

THIS WAS YESTERDAY, IN VAN

I'm starting to wonder if the Russians, Turks, and Iranians aren't going to negotiate an alliance with the goal of re-partitioning the middle east. Turks get to stomp Armenia and the Kurds and grab a piece of Syria & Norther Iraq. Iran gets nukes and southern Iraq. Russia gets unrestricted passage through the Dardanelles, restricted passage for NATO, and can gobble up eastern Ukraine without fear of blockade. They could also negotiate a new energy cartel capable of putting the screws to Europe and holding their economy hostage. China is also building a base in Pakistan, so maybe they'd want in on the action as well.

If they all co-ordinate every geo-political theatre in the eastern hemisphere could go sour for the US simultaneously, and the US is too weak to push back everywhere at once.

My point was, Slovenia is not intersting

There's a massive power vacuum now that Saddam is gone. Somebody has to step up and take control. A Strongman. Maybe Putin.

*muffled rape sounds in the distance*

Pro-erdo spotted

Enjoy your daily tv propaganda ?
MUH FETO

>the coup was real

Stay safe turks.

I don't think Russia wants colonies. Their geopolitical maneuvering has always been informed by extreme & illogical paranoia of invasion. Hence why they always want buffer states and have a completely pathological fixation on fresh water ports.

They wouldn't want any territory in the middle east. They already have energy resources, and besides oil what else is there in the middle east besides sand and savages? They would just want to ensure that unfriendly powers don't have any bases there, and to that end enabling their new best buds Turkey and Iran to push NATO out is just what the doctor ordered. The Russians don't have to get their hands dirty and can make money selling them weapons.

That's how you start your marriage. With a bang.

they do have the best grilled chicken sandwhiches though

Erdogan will blame gulen or kurds.

I would love to talk psychology tactics with you but I dont want to tell everyone else our secrets here.

>These plebs think the threads they read arent orchestrated by skilled 5d chess players.

I hope you use this power for good, not (((evil))). I try to use it for good.

i have begun hating turkey less and less as things have progressed, good luck turks

How about "mastermind" behind Gulen, ISIS, Kurds and Armenians.

Checked

this needs allahu akbar

I don't want to sound like an autist but controlling all of you without you knowing it like a jew is empowering.

Lucky for you guys it's because I cried my eyes out when I found out the truth about this impending mass genocide. I was always looking for a purpose in life until I confirmed this. You all deserve a chance to live and love life. No human has the right to wipe out the world for themselves, especially not the jews.

>Pkk always hit the Gov or police, no civils.
"NO"

How about some instant sunshine?

add the ankara bus attack to it if you're gonna shill properly faggot

>bombing bases you helped fund through oil purchases full of foreign fighters you let in through your airports who crossed into Syria through your deliberately lax border security

not a chance, roach

its a kurdish -alevi shit. why would ppk hit a kudish wedding????

i never said it was from pkk it's obvious that it was isis this time

> extreme & illogical paranoia

goddamn canadians

This is a day or two old

>just some dead turdroaches

Since when does dead sand niggers qualify as a "happening" doesn't this shit happen every day?

I guess that was a different attack, which also happened near a wedding.

There were two other attacks, one on the 17th and the 18th

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_August_2016

Who is stupid enough to invade Russia, given that the last three times were utter catastrophes for the invader?

shitskins on shitskins is not a happening

Our FBI guy in Pennsylvania is in high gear mode in the shadows. It's curtains drawn soon for the terror supporting crooked nose Laz.

>tfw our national security is anime-tier

lol two wedding bombings in two days. sasuga roaches.

>mfw when I just want Turkey to stay stable enough for Bannerlord to be released.

Bomb in turkey
So ?

Well then go eat a fucking yariekmek and stfu

Your army is fucked now thanks to the retard Laz president of Turkey.

are you a kurd?

It was just part of the wedding ceremony

Nah men i'm çerkez, I just hate fucking Erdobros and all anti-seculars

Okay

Oh look, another one. Not a habbening

Are you by any chance a crooked nose Laz like the president of Turkey. FBI guy in Pennsylvania is saying some big NATO show of force in the works in October.

Fast facts, Erdogan has a bunch of retards joining the military feeding them free meals of macaroni, yes, they eat macaroni 3 times a day, and they ask for more. After October, no more macaroni for the retard army of Erdo.

but most of the kurds in turkey are anti-secular like wtf?

The army of the Turkey is not TSK only, burgerclap. The army of Turkey is its entire population.
And yes it is known DAES was supported before by TC and we are unable to redempt because they have sleeping agents everywhere in Turkey with full EXPLOSION materials.

I think that video was just a wedding near a bombing of a police station.

PKK actually doesn't attack civilians, just the police and government.

Another fast fact, big NATO operation in October, islamist Erdog will most likely end up in The Hague or in Guantanamo.

Not your fault just Islam things.

>but most of the Kurds in turkey are anti-secular like wtf?
Eh? Aren't Kurds secular-Marxists because of the times they were buddy buddy with the Soviet Union?

Kurds are secular, the US has its Kurdistan project on the table, since a very long time now, Kurds have a part of Iraq, Syria, only the PKK is missing, Israel wants the Kurdistan Project too, they support it, as they're not Arabs and secular.

Your feeble bullshit can't work here.

>Another fast fact, big NATO operation in October, islamist Erdog will most likely end up in The Hague or in Guantanamo.

This is just silly. Obama loves Erdogan, so he'd never commit American support to hostile action against him. Obama publicly supported him during the 'coup' instead of taking the much more sensible and pragmatic approach of simply calling for a peaceful resolution.

And without American involvement any NATO force is toothless and a non-starter.

The whole concept is ridiculous. Erdogan is going to do whatever he wants and not one finger will be lifted against him.