Daily reminder that world ended in the spring of 1945, as communists crept into the heart of Europe...

Daily reminder that world ended in the spring of 1945, as communists crept into the heart of Europe, as the Jews won the total and ultimate World War, as they finally began to spread their tentacles around the globe.

Now, 70 years later, we live in twisted reality, surrounded by their media, by their version of history, by their entertainment industry. They hate Europeans and they will do everything to destroy us. We see it every day, you can see it in television, you can see it in newspapers, you can see it on the streets.

They won, there will be no major White Pride movements anytime in the future, basically white pride is forever cursed and damned. It's over, Sup Forums. Our gene pool will gradually be "blacked", our granddaughters, raised in this sick system, will fuck black guys, our grandsons will be friends with fags. Fuck this planet, I'll take my gf and go innawoods.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GcCacDK7kP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also dumping pictures of the last True Empire.

Why did they lose

why?

Do you honestly think so?
there's still a chance if they push us too hard

I don't know kamerad.
WHY DOES CHURCHILL EXIST!!??

So true.

Vote Lambright I'll bring back the glory.

Mad man. He crossed a line. BTFO Names the Jews
youtu.be/GcCacDK7kP8

Dude... You really think average Janusz, Hans, John or Pierre will have the time, strength and will to actually make a difference?

We will watch our world burn, and no one will do anything, because they will tell us that "everything's fine" on the TV, people will still be busy working their asses off to support their families, to pay for the rent, while the apes chimp out

It's not finished yet, they will need WW3 to begin the unification of all nations to officially complete their plans

There is one final chance poland

feels bad man.

The worst part is, that we are following the plan. I used to watch all that conspiracy movies and shit and it all was about race/religion war in Europe.

And we follow it just like in the book, thinking that Muslims are the problem. Muslims are just a bullet, but who pointed the gun and pulled the trigger? We both know that

And what do you think is that chance? NOT going to war?

Losing hope is not Polish think. We just need to wait for quake, just like first war

"Illuminati" and jews are different sides of the same coin.

There is probably nothing we can do. Our Volk is completely brainwashed.

Now I understand why Goebbels ordered all the Germans to fight in this total war in the late "44. It was the last battle for white people.

this picture is breathtaking

You'd better expose Central Banking around the world if you want to understand why (((the enemy))) always wins while whites always lose.

Whomever Issues Currency controls all people/countries that use that currency.

There is your target. Aim true, user!

>if Pilsudski didn't die none of this would have happened

Why did he have to die?

I can't even imagine what world would look like if those shills who were controlling Poland after his death hadn't provoked the war

Well, as i'm sure he would make the right decision, i need to say that he was looking towards the wrong things when alive.

He was aware of the fact that two-way war is a heroic death for Poland, but the people right under him, who took the rule after he died, were blinded by the great poland propaganda that Pilsudski started.

He knew we will have to join either Russia or Germany, but didn't make sure his government knew that. He instead thought he will make his own empire and push both of the enemies away.

I feel you based Polandbro's.
It pains me greatly to witness this shitshow called life today.

And like you said, watching footage of the 3rd Reich is so bloody gloryious, i can't help to think about what could have been.

>this pic
the fucking POLEST

Eines Tages werden will zusammen kampfen, die Muslime toten und dann mit Ehre und Ruhm ins Valhalla eintreten. 14/88

And what's especially bad is,our downfall wasn't the jews, muslims or blacks.

It was Polish, Russian, British and American guys that for the most part did what they thought best for their nations.

Because they had traitors in high positions that sent them on this horrible path, into a war against their German brothers for jewish interests.

And nowadays their countries are just as fucked up as Germany. And what do you guys get called if you speak up against your nations beeing ruined, brainwashed retards will call you Nazis.

Indian here. This sounds like a pretty sweet deal actually.

We basically killed our white brothers and sisters for the Jewish entertainment and profit. This is so insane.

It all started in WWI

I don't know if You noticed, but EVERY single thing Poland did during WW2 was done for the independence.
We didn't fight for the jewish interests, we were sold by them. Poland suffered WW2 much more than Germany and will suffer for a long time. That's because we still didn't get what we fought for, we didn't gain our beloved independence as the whole world is dependent of the jews. That's not what we fought for.

The only real difference is, we got this insane suicidal ideology forced on us for resisting and trying to improve the world.

The Allied countries got the same shit as reward for beeing good goys.

This is really tragic, and thus i will always refuse to insult your nations, even if we used to be enemies.

Terrible mistakes were made and we all suffer from them to this day.

So the only way to change the world is when we all fight together.

The Nazis would have annihilated you, Pole.

>he believes in Drang nach Osten and Generalplan Ost
do you also believe in gas chambers?

btw I live in Prussia, my ancestors fought for Hitler, but it's not the case

nice meme image
Pilsudski wanted to invade Germany in 1933

You make me cringe.

>Anglo

You should thank us for the battle of brittain, because you would've suffered a fate twice as bad.

Fuck off beady.

Verpiss dich, Omar

>start shit
>get hit
>FUCKING JEW

Yes absolutely tragic.

Jawohl mein Freund, wir werden nicht die selben Fehler machen wie unsere Vorfahren. Polska / Niemcy Achse für eine bessere Zukunft :)

The eternal kraut chimping out again

>Nazis literally genocide 2.5 million poles
>some fuckin polish autist loves Hitler
wew

He's a kraut

My ancestors fought for Third Reich, bro. BTW you still believe in gas chambers? And in Warsaw Uprising you chimped out hard

Why do you uck germanic cock o much, volksdeutch scum. Natzi woudl have a good laught from you, untermensch trying to b one of them. That what we will alway be to them, even if you ignore natzism, you woudl just be cheap lavic worker at best - like in mittleuropa plan...

Sry if i spelled it out badly.
I know you did fight for independance.
Just like the Brits, Russians and Americans did fight for freedom and justice and whatnot.

Neither of your soldiers fought to have his own country ruined, Europe beeing flooded by 3rd worlders and to see gross degeneracy at any corner.

But that is the results we got because you had traitors in leading positions, who wanted this to happen.

>untermensch
>he unironically uses this commie propaganda word which was used more by USSR than by 3rd reich

Nawet nie wiecie jak 60 lat komuny nasrało w głowie Polakom i ile namieszało w historii.

First time here i wouldnt call a polish OP not a faggot...

t.wykop

t. kurabin.gov?

Nonsense, stop falling for decade old memes.

I don't hate Poles, i don't want your land, i don't want you to do my work for less pay.
I want you to be happy, free, independant and for us to be good neighbors.

Our country is ok, we dont have any problem with leftist agenda here.

Its you that is rotting. Your country i dead already. All is left tow atch your dacay and laugh.

Really nice of you to comit suicide... I will laugh when i ee your demographic statistics, when i hear of new terror attack and german butchered on their streats.

Once i thought that for all german atrocities you houdl be nuked by USA and wished that berlin didnt surrendered to early.. nukes were oryginally for you, not Japan.

But thi turn of events i even better. Jutice wa delayed by 70 years, but how atifying it i to watch, what is happening to you.

Bambo jak chcesz już dziadkowć Sup Forumskopków to rób to lepiej xD

Hello

sklej tam morde

I dont care what you want. I jut look at what your country did to mine. It enough. Shoudl i belive that you uddenly changed?

Well, in fact you did. Such amount of niggers and muslims does that to society.

>last true empire
Japan lasted longer.
And there've been many small empire since, but nothing significant.
There's the USSR too, but muh commies.

The white race died on September the 2nd.....

t. Saving money for a one-way ticket to Germany

Biedaku polaku robaku XD

But theres still hope?

Looks like some little bitche's want round two

You guys met our Muslims?

Ich würde alle Polacken töten, wenn ich nur eine Gelegenheit hätte. Sie haben unser Land (Oberschlesien, Pommern, Wartheland) genommen und mit die Leute aus Osten besiedeln. Und jetzt sie sagen, dass wir, das deutsche Volk, niemals uber unsere Vergangenheit sprechen sollen.

Und dann was, Polacker?

Brits and Russian fought for independence and all Slavs to not be slaves to you fucks. Americans probably for geostrategic reasons.

Stop blaming others german fag, its your fold for going full autistic and wanting to conquer the world. You could stay inside your boarders, but no, you had to start war and give nationalism a bad name.

The proof its current refugee situation, you are going full ausie with multicult and destroying the Europe again, whichever ideology german take, they go full retarded

To be honest, i think poland has been brainwashed for years by communism. This is why you hate nazi germany. We fought for poland.

Now that is just sad dude.

No our country is not dead, we are the most fucked country on the planet yes.
No German had any kind of power here in the last 70 years, we are exclusivly ruled by Jewish and American interests.

But we're still here, and plenty of people don't like the way things are going. Stop falling for media propaganda.

Merkel has no say in things, she's just a puppet. To bad so many of my fellow Euros somehow refuse to see things the way they are and just rant away against Germany. As if that would somehow improve the situation in Poland, France or England.

And no, your country is not ok.
There are great things in and about Poland. And most Poles are good hardworking people.
But your people wouldn't emmigrate everywhere in such huge number if the situation in your country would be so fn great.

Wake the fuck up man, and focus on the things that are actually keeping you down.

>mfw we finally live in a time where we can talk about slavery like it wasn't so bad and can finally work to prove blacks are evil and nothing about how they've been treated in society has anything to do with their degeneracy.

Shit hasn't changed its just broadcast more now.

Sie werden das nie verstehen, du hast Recht.

They still want to conquer you tho, this time in name of tolerance

Nazis murdered your ancestors

For fucks sake think man, you lived under communism. You should know how bad communism is.

Now who the fuck fought against communism ?
It sure as hell wasn't the Allies.

All Poland had to do back then was to ally with us against the communists.
We never wanted to take over the world lmfao.

We wanted to protect our German brothers living on now Polish territory.
Then you declared war on us.

So stop acting like a dindu, as if your people never did anything wrong.

My opa was in Stalingrad. He was shooting the Ruski's till his MG42 was so hot it couldnt be touched
So not so simple, bruh

>stop acting like a dindu for poles by saying: we dindu nuffin
>after he says that the third reich and the germans dindu nuffin

the funniest part is that poles still think that we are and were victims, all the fucking time
the best part is that we even stole a little part of Czechoslovakia when 3rd reich annexed it, but nobody talks about it, because it doesnt fit our martyr-enviroment-friendly-loser mindset

We did a lot to kick communisms ass!

Brits and Americans fought for what they though was freedom and economic reasons.

Russians fought because their jewish overlords forced them to.

And anyone that wanted to join the Reich was welcomed and treated like a brother.

Face it man, the Reich fought for the right reasons. But we lost and now things are shit for everyone because of the winners of the war. How much more proof do you need to realize who the bad guys were ?

>we battled Communism by letting it take over half of Europe.

By that I meant dindu nuffin wrong

A based pollack? What a rare sighting.

Kek

We fought against it already in 1939. Where were you at this time?

Mit herzlichen Grussen, Oberschlesien Deutschland, vorubergehend im Besitz von Polen

By far to many peeps do that. They think real life is like a comic book, only pure good and pure evil. Fucking ridiculous.

Of course Germany did things that were bad as well, it was a fucking world war. The war that 70 years later still dictates how the world is run.

And again, since the winners of the war have been in control of the last 70 years, were things went from bad to worse for anyone, what else do you need to see that the wrong side won ?

Poland did fight off the commies in 1920

Bad news for you user, you will never get back.
Weil es leider zu viele Probleme verursachen würde...

Retarded logic 101

Ich nehme mein Madchen und wir geh'n nach Heimat :^) refugees welcome

Didn't see that post Grüße nach Oberschlesien.

Your white brothers invaded your border and started killing your people you retarded slav.

I know. It took me thirty years to realize it, but I know.

Now that would be a case where refugees would be indeed welcome.

No shitskins tho

Btw, time for the penalty shootout at Olympia.

Kek'd, bro, did you sleep during history class? Not all people who have polish flag now lived in Poland in 1939

tldr moj dziadek i sąsiedzi napierdał do twojego, handluj z tym