>>86005692

REEEEEEEE DON'T RUIN FUCKING WARHAMMER YOU VAPID CUNTS

Lol Games-Workshop is gonna give them what they give to their fans on the regular: a middle finger.

There are already bitches in Warhammer, whats the deal?

>There Are Only Men, and It’s Terrible
Stupid bitches forgot about adepta sororitas

yeah dumb bitch don't know about glorious sisters of battle

>implying there aren't Sisters of Battle
>implying there aren't women in Imperial Guard
>implying there are no female cultists
>implying there are no women in Imperial Fleet
>implying there are no transgender space marines amongst Emperor's Children

Oh no they didn't fucking whores, leave my 40k alone go create your own shit. Why should it cater to their feels it's goddamn caricaturesque dark sf grimdark ffs

FFS, Warhammer is about a dystopian future. The entire POINT of the universe is that only the strong survive. Its the exact opposite of a Star Trek hippy fantasy of diversity, peace, love, and understanding. Its a world where a demonic forces are perpetually attempting to extinguish humanity and in the face of it a religious cult around a totalitarian government that uses the lives of its citizens as currency is the only thing standing between mankind and extinction, and goes about this by mass genocide of its various enemies. Either external, or internal.

Sounds like a great setting to have a discussion about our feelings, and the need for racial equality.

This is from January and theres been a few more attempts a forcing GW to be more inclusive since then

GW didn't even make a statement in response and continue to do everything they can to prevent third party licensers from adding anything they don't decide is canon. Trying to apply feminism to GW just gets a brick wall of fuck off in response every time

This. Slaanesh worshiping worlds are pretty much trannyland. The reason she came into being was because the eldar couldn't control their degeneracy and decided to try and buttfuck the warp.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And they shall be purged. All of them. To the last degenerate one.

When the Renegade God hears about this, heads will roll

Isnt warhammer literally the least sexist game to ever exist?

Everyone is honored based on their service to the emperor and not other shit.

So Feminists=Chaos confirm?

What's going on in this thread, meatbag-niggers?

Why would they want women in a place where men are charged into battle like waves against a cliff?

Want gender representation but then moan about the violence against women.

At least read the article.

I'm sorry, we're talking about probelamtic in a universe where a major character whose idea of an efficient genocide is to land on a planet with his entire army and hack everyone to death with a giant axe, and this was still when he was technically a "good" guy.

The guy is not an actual SJW, he is an admitted Adeptus Sororitas fanboy that is angling to get GW to make a new codex and updated models by sneakily cloaking it in SJW language.

It's a pretty cheeky way of going about it, but I can see through that shit.

Because they (feminists, but women in general too) aren't capable of creating culture themselves.

Why do women have to ruin everything that is good?

I hope I never see the day where female space marines are a reality in 40k.

>You’d better settle in, because this is a doozy.

>AUTHOR’S NOTE: For the purposes of this article, unless otherwise stated, we are assuming that every model’s gender lines up with their sexual characteristics. Obviously, it’s possible that your entire Space Marines Chapter identifies as women

>article headline "In the Grim Darkness of Warhammer 40k‘s Far Future, There Are Only Men, and It’s Terrible"

>article directly references Sisters of Battle

Yellow Journalism at its finest.