Are Poles even white?

Are Poles even white?

it says white three times in the image, so i guess so

no i po co postujesz ten obrazek jak tutaj nawet polaczki nie zauważą niczego dziwnego

>21:37

no doubt famalam

One thing I've always wondered about: why do Polish men all have flat back heads?

polacks have persian ancestory, so yes, they're white.

evolution gave us backhead plate skull armor so that soviets cant execute us by shooting point blank in the back of the head

Yes poles are based

Are persians white?

no, they are subhuman.
>t. American scum who don't know shit about europe

they are the people that have been called "Aryan" since forever. The term Aryan (Arya plural) means "noble" or "noble race" in old Persian, and was the name of the main tribe of Persia. Iran means "the land of the aryan", and Persia was always called Iran, but it was called Persia by romans and greeks, because they first knew of the Pars tribe of Persia. The persian empire is all 3 major tribes that merged.

It's also why Nazi Germany was so close with the Shah's Iran

see genetic distance between Iranians, Greeks and Danish,English, Italian is almost nonexistant

OK. I asked because I'm from Iran, though I don't understand the ''white meme'' on /pol.

no, but we roll in flour every morning

>''white meme''
no need to understand it, it's just a stupid meme. it's divide and conquer by the kikes ("whites" fighting among themselves) and also a way of diminishing cultures, by putting them in a generic category like "white".

There are major differences between Germans, Brits, Danes, Swedes, Iranians, Poles, Russians etc.

but the kikes want to make it all seems like they're all the same and they have no distinct and unique philosophy, culture and society.

look at that pic btw, the main (not the only, but the major) groups that later formed what we know as "the persian empire" are:
>Persian
>Median
>Arian

So they're all white?

nah, they arent even human

I'm saying "white" as identity is like a blanket statement, degenerative label.

You know identify by the specific group, not by the generic "white" label

Slavs in general aren't white.

This, we're uber humans. Next evolution step.

The Poles are riggers

to leave humanity behind you must first be human

>slavs
>white

Pick one slavbro

Zapiekło?