Soon

Soon

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You Mexicans are too busy napping to make this happen.
Don't waste your time Pedro.

>leaving central America alone

You have to go back.

You can have everything south of san francisco (including san francisco)

POO

Mexico is literally north Americas India

NOOO don't take our worthless dessert, biggest liberal state, and indian reservations!

wait..

Pronto, hermano. Aztlan will be ours again.

La Raza
Unida
Jamas Sera Vencida

Fuck off, Mexico. We kicked your asses in the last war, winning it fair and square. If you want it back you'll have to fight for it again with your """"""""""military""""""""""

Cant even take care of it own people or thr cartels that run a muck
>We can totes invade the USA no problem

I'd be willing to give up that land so you'd piss off but then you'd just shit it up like the rest of Mexico and hop the new border for more gibs.

>including California in your shithole country
Only in your dreams

Subcomandante Pedro of the Brown Berets reporting in. I am behind enemy Gringo lines. I am currently planting the seeds of our glorious Revolucion and Reconquista.

Haha, you're fucked gringo. The enemy is already inside you and you guys lack the political will do do anything.

Aztlan will be ours again!

Idiot looking fags, tbqh. I like this look for you pinché motherfuckers better.

This is why people hate our race even more

>Implying you can take it over

Mexico always makes fun of the smaller Central Americans, but do they ever post this shit? No, instead they actually make good threads on Sup Forums

I have never seen them shitpost

Pls no, there is already to much corruption, shitskin and horrible cities barely functional in this country.
I'd like to visit the US and feel like a normal human in a functional society.

>Soon

Yeah I can't wait for the South West to turn into utter shit hole. Then we can have San Diego and Los Angeles look exactly like Tijuana.

The fact that when Mexico broke off from the Spanish Empire it was only for a good 20ish years that Mexico had a hold onto the land that is now under the United States. Oh also we bought a good chunk of the land from Mexico a little while after.

So fuck off with this 'durrr hurrr this land belongs to my dirt shit poor cartel infested country'

That's India.
Also roach.

CHOO

I dont think thats going to happen, OP

I would willing give mexico half of california, and southern most areas in texas, arizona, and new mexico where the shitskin population is 80%, build a wall and whatch the entire area turn to shit, then make it a capital offense to cross the wall

Why would you want the Spanish Empire to return again?

Fuck that, Baja California must be free of the mexican corruption, fuck off dirty chilangos putos.

>fair and square
>military
this mentality isn't doing whites any favors to combat the silent invasion. It's not like one day suddenly every single person with a family history in Mexico is suddenly going to take part in some militia and be a clear and present danger/enemy that must be dealt with by the US. Nah, that scenario would be way too convenient and they're not stupid. Instead they'll just do what they're doing now: multiplying. And they can vote. And if someone wants those votes they're going to have to pander to them.
Think about this: there are 2 major parties in our government system. One of those parties had almost half of its convention spoken in spanish.
The wall should have been built decades ago.

Why you selling us out user, I live in San Francisco.

You are a shitskin too Pablo. I'd respect you more if you owned up to who you are.

It doesn't matter if that land is returned to Mexico, they'll fuck it up because mestizos have low IQs and filthy genes. Then they'll just cross the new border into the US so that they can go back to demanding welfare like the leeches they are.

>I live in San Francisco.
Well there's your problem user. Come over to Walnut Creek with the cool kids

>tfw it's too easy to trigger ameriturds
kek

Come and take it, it's our right by conquest

Is it cheaper?

No, that's where all the faggot hipster nu-males live.

Whatever. Except the Colorado part. Leave our recreational legal states alone. Oh, and we may have to slap your shit over Cali too, we grow a lot of crops there... Wait, you know that. Cause you're out there picking um! My bad.

50% right USA is gonna be heading south.

Northern States is rightfully ours.

Exactly. No competition to be had

well to be fair it's already happening and in like 15-20 years you'd be at the same ratio than whites

Remember what happend last time Mexico tried this shit.

Then why the fuck are there Mexicans in Virginia? We were never part of your shitty country. Get out.

The americans should just invade you and slaughter all the drug lords themselves. Better idea than building a wall.

this thread is posted every fucking saturday, when pantaloons will learn

kek

>Utah and part of Wyoming
You can have the rest but stay the fuck out of muh rectangles.

No shit Ramon

We've gone to war for less.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram

Why not going all the way back and claiming all of the first Mexican Empire including central america?

Mexico doesn't want to take over anyone poorer than them.

Don't get uppity, you know what happened the first time around.

Narco State taking over Texas again

Soon