Sup degenerates

Tell me, how the fuck is the 2nd amendment gonna protect you from tyranny when the government has tanks, jets, nukes and missiles?

quantity > quality

Also military coups would be a huge thing

Duh.

Use more gun

>tanks, jets, nukes and missiles?
Collateral damage

>What is guerrilla warfare

> What is ISIS

Do you even drug cartel bro?

Sage

>norway

how would you defend against a tyrannical government if not with guns? how do you put down a revolution with tanks, jets, nukes and missiles when there's a gun behind every blade of grass?

if it ever happens in the UK, it's sporks vs trident

ONE POST
N
E

P
O
S
T

Fuck off

America wouldn't use nukes and missiles in highly populated civilian areas fag

CTR Shills under proxy

Hey Frostnigger, why don't you enjoy your last two monthes of summer before your country ices over? OKAY?

For a Mexican you sure have no idea what you're talking about. The firearms protect them from other criminals and rival cartels, it is the drug money that protects them from the government/law enforcement.

yup, marine bro here.

Here on the junior officer side we all are pretty professional in my experience about not talking politics but I know none of us would go hunt down fellow americans.

Especially for hilary, everybody in Qunatico knows what a pain she is.

>"why do you have to wear the uniform all the time? cant you wear suits here?"
>"I tried enlisting in the marines but they wouldnt take me for health issues!"

>Yale law school grad
>enlisting in the marines
>mfw
All that being said, Its embarrassing to have all of my peers and myself be so well trained and professional and then have that pants on head, lost in the sauce retard outrank me by a factor of x100.

At least I have protection

And yesterday there was a different Ameribruh very upset that the military was turning to shit and that it was being forced to become extra diverse with tonnes of women and minorities so that they will more readily support the globalists' agenda.

An F-35 can't enforce a curfew on your street
/thread

They might allow us to hang in long enough for military personnel to see the error in their ways. They will suffer some real ptsd when they have to kill their cousins in the battle for Omaha or some shit.

We killed millions of you gooks you cannot possibly win the war!

Literally defending/instigating terrorism with the second amendment.

Think about it. Sure they would have a hard time crushing a rebellion - there wouldn't be open warfare, more likely forms of terrorism.

How come, uh, how come ISIS hasnt been defeated if we have superior fire power and they only have the US guns we gave them?

I TOLD YOU FUCKING NIGGERS TO FUCKING STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD.

This thread again?

Sage goes in all fields.

>liberals admitting that ARs aren't a threat
>BUT LET'S BAN THEM ANYWAYS

Same shit post every fucking day, 2 times 5 times 10 times. Day after day after day. Sage

>le military will just completely support a tyrannical government maymay

yea nah, the people who say that have never been in it.

Its still way rougher than I would have thought it was. OCS made full metal jacket look like a joke to me. 80% of the chicks drop out but the ones who make it were way more motivated than me even.

I would pay a years salary to see a candidate ask where the "gender neutral bathroom" is there. Hell asking to go to the bathroom period is asking to be destroyed.

Idk how the other branches work really but I can attest that in the marines its still the anti-pc world that people used to think it is.

The old farts will say "back in my day the drill instructors would punch you! etc,etc"

Yea they cant do that anymore but I gurantee I would rather be slapped once instead of having to write essays that bite into my 4 hours of shitty sleep or go run back and forth with my mattress on my head for 30 minutes.

How does ISIS do its shit? Like white Americans aren't actually the devil. Like we dont do everything 10x better than all other half breeds and niggers.

please do us all a favor and kill yourself

The same way it's helping rebels in Syria you stupid idiot.

>Try to quell rebellious citizens
>By annihilating them with drone strikes and tactical missiles
And now suddenly it's an international incident and every nation with an interest comes and makes it worse.

13 years in Iraq trying to domesticate sand niggers seems to prove you wrong OP

The same way we kicked the Brits out, with numbers.

>Tell me, how the fuck is the 2nd amendment gonna protect you from tyranny when the government has tanks, jets, nukes and missiles?

Ask the Viet Cong, OP.