I'm a staffer with the Clinton campaign, just in Ohio for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart...

I'm a staffer with the Clinton campaign, just in Ohio for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Clinton and Kaine are growing more violent towards each other behind the scenes, her advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Clinton herself is starting to gain huge amounts of weight. I've personally been delivering more and more psychosis medication to her over the past few weeks ever since the DNC. Whatever poker face she had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving her full-on seizures and dangerous bowel spasms. I've heard her screaming behind locked doors about how she can't keep up the charade anymore and that she has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of an opening statement or grasp of the English language. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has just announced she will leave the campaign, and she will likely followed by the bulk of Clinton's advisory team, leaving her dead in the water, because this woman doesn't know politics to save her life. She knows she'll bomb at the debates, she knows her poll numbers are fraudulent, she knows everyone with any common sense in her own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

>inb4 OP is killed by a robber that doesn't take his valuables.

fake and gay

k

IDS HABBEDING

Pictures? Any sort of confirmation to these claims? I want to believe you so badly.

I want to believe that Shill is Kill.

Prove it, nigger.

Also: faggot

DONT LET THE SHILLS SLIDE THIS

Post proof. I want to habeeb

This pasty copa again?

You aren't shit but a LARPing faggot that has nothing better to do than play dress-up on a Sri-Lankan scat enthusiast website.

Sage and go fuck yourself. I'm sure you have plenty of experience.

>they'll never know I came here

Shitty pasta

> trump copypasta
> fuck off
> trump copypasta replaced with hillary
> yas yay she is fucked
why are trump supporters so stupid?

i hear this is the dubs thread

8 Years

You heard right, nigger.

Fucking captcha fucked me. Oh well. Shit thread anyway, so rolling again...

Hillary can't even show up in public for her paid supporters

Any recent photographs show a rapid decline in health

Is Hillary Clinton consider giving up the presidency ?
Run away from America to avoid ending up in prison?
And are things really that fucking bad for her ?

Feeble

Not even evil anymore

Just frail and bewildered

Helpless

Helpless

Pray for her to find peace

Sure is nigger

check em

OP provide some proof

Medication is not working

Side effects are horrible

Why are they pushing her so hard?

Biden realized he was too frail for the job

Why did Hillary get pushed past her limits?

ITT stale pasta

psychosis is what the trump campaign claimed she was suffering from, which is why im having doubts about believing you

>Medication is not working
>Side effects are horrible

Wait until the debates. they will have to pump her so full of different shit to keep her stable, but leave her non functional. Or leave her unmedicated, and have her blow up, or show withdrawal from the shit she's on now.

Either way, the first debate is going to be the most watched one in history. And probably her last.

Oh look it's another "i'm a staffer and hillary's campaign is literally about to end i'm totally serious this time guiz"

This shilling is just as annoying as the CTR shit, provide some proof or fuck off already.

might be time to activate the next clone/body double.

I want to believe

The question to ask, is why is someone so obviously not physically (and possibly) competent to be able to do this job, and doubts exist that she will even survive her first term being pushed so hard for the position.

It isn't about serving the Office and the people, it's about enforcing an agenda through POTUS and Supreme Court placements. There is an entire machine and cabal of back stage handlers with a lot invested in getting her into office.

Whatever she is being pushed into office for, is not good news for America.

I'm a staffer with the Reagan campaign on a holiday in Nicaragua for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Reagan and Bush are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Reagan himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more jelly beans to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full on Alzheimer's and gun shot wounds. I've heard him shaking behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the Mujahideen in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Donald Rumsfeld is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Cheney's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know trickle down economics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his inner cities are the niggest, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta El Salvador before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

(and possibly mentally)

copy pasta

This

But seriously OP, I hope you are for real. This makes me very happy.

Triple Dubs. Feels /comfy/.

What a retarded thread.

good job
don't reply to ctr shills itt, no shekels for you fuckers.

You must be new here

Fellow staffer here, quitting next Friday -she's on 100m amytrptamine, will post empty container once I have left

lol lemme go right ahead and guess that you have absolutely zero proof (not even a pay stub) that you do and know anything like that.

Fake and gay RP is fake and gay af, go back to fuckstain

(feel free to prove me wrong though, I'm always up for new leaks)