GREEKS BTFO

Turkey will soon formally annex Northern Cyprus.

Now that they have Russian backing, nobody will oppose this.

aa.com.tr/en/politics/turkey-wants-permanent-fair-solution-on-cyprus-issue/630576

Other urls found in this thread:

orkin.com/cockroaches/signs-of-cockroach-infestation/
aa.com.tr/en/politics/turkey-wants-permanent-fair-solution-on-cyprus-issue/630576
youtube.com/shared?ci=kRUc1SjPh3Y
floripress.blogspot.com/2013/03/legjenda-e-mujit-dhe-halilit.html
youtube.com/watch?v=de3ha7py290
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_Songs_of_the_Frontier_Warriors
albanianliterature.net/legends/legend_05.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3pdDP-2absc
books.google.al/books?id=5xgxBY81S7IC&pg=PA361&lpg=PA361&dq=mujo and halili&source=bl&ots=I6j0MtxfQT&sig=dUAxRReCwJd5F7B3Q4_WikXydUc&hl=sq&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHmY3iiNHOAhXItBoKHfOzDp0Q6AEIXTAO#v=onepage&q=mujo and halili&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=xxoY4WJ3QU4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TOP KEK ROACHSHIT!! Oh believe you me, us GREEKS are ITCHING for a war with ROACHES. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of ROACH soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and demolishing EVERY ROACH NEST they see. When GREECE is done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it.

It won't happen, I assure you. There's no need for tensions at this point.

Based Turkey

They should also annex Greece too

t.leaf
Canada should be annexed by Islam

cyprus is ours, just like istanbul. Move on

if you don't accept it come and take it greekfakboi

orkin.com/cockroaches/signs-of-cockroach-infestation/

>this mad

>roach-ey
>thinks his roach nest of a country will exist in 5 years

AYYY LMAAOOOO

>aa.com.tr/en/politics/turkey-wants-permanent-fair-solution-on-cyprus-issue/630576

Where in the article does it write about an annexation you stupid faggot?

we exist since 270 BC

good luck =)

>a country so broke she demands nigger tier reparations from germany every year to pay her loans to germany

>WE WUZ GENGHIS N TENGRI N SHIIEEET

>t. a third world country with daily terrorist attacks

yes we was, while you were roman rape baby
then you become a ottoman rape baby, baby

do you even think you are greek?
meme country

>It is "obligatory" for Turkey to solve the Cyprus issue by providing "political equality" for Turkish Cypriot side and providing security and rights of the people, he said
I don't get it. What are the Turks on Cyprus lacking in terms of security and rights?

Turkey annexing northern Cyprus will be the end of any remaining chances they have of ever joining the EU. Both Greece and Cyprus will veto any and all decisions on the matter.

That is, the way things are going since last month, the small chance they still had of joining were diminishing rapidly anyway.

And Erdogan is still delusional proclaiming he wants to join in 10 years at the 100th anniversary of the country.

Turk/turkic/turkish/Turkey etonyms are invented.You are the ottoman raped offspring of balkanites,arabs,persians + many other shitstain populations.

>be greek rapebaby
>still hasn't realized it

AHAHAHAHA

>Should you find cockroach feces in your house, vacuuming and cleaning affected areas with warm water and soap can help lessen allergic reactions. Contact your local pest control professionals to deal with cockroach infestations in the safest, most effective manner.

They're super afraid of greek cypriots who are drunk all day and are all carrying weapons from pistols to rocket launchers invading the roach side.

yet another meme country comes to argument. no i'm more than 80% turkic, tell yourself this gyspy what are you ?do you even know father of your grandfather?

you are funny xDD, dont miss your history classes kiddo

anyway all balkan nations are meme or rape babies, if you merge them wouldn't even make 1 country. i feel sorry for them

you're literally sand niggers

Based Erdogan.

Balkan showdown.

stay in your shitty island 'great britain' soon scotland will be independed as well

you might have to remove 'great' word from your name eternal anglocuck

who the fuck are you aren't you greece or another gypsy country? fuck off paok you are not allowed to post

roach

fuck off before i catch you dragonite

Best thing is I don't need to do shit to destroy you, I'll just wait with a smile on my face, knowing full well your country will disintegrate all by itself in a few years.

>tfw saw one cockroach once in my home
>emptied entire Raid bottle on it
>G E N O C I D E

feels good man

>dragonite
What do you mean by this?

ok abdul

how it feels like to be 14 tell us that feeling too?

not one, even 10 greece can't destroy us. your land will also be ours in next 30 years just like it was before. then we will keep enjoying your women for fun

Nope I'm in Scotland and I can say with certainty that we won't be independent.

You're a failed state, a whore, passed between superstates like Russia and USA. Go and pray to your god for some furniture so that you can stop sleeping on the floor like a filthy dog who takes it up the ass from abdul and mohammad who are frustrated that they can't find a binbag to rape. You will never be let into EU because you're such a failed state, led by a retarded bitch dictator. Have fun living the rest of your shitty life while I live like a king by your standards.

Wanting to silence anyone disagreeing with your own viewpoint?

I thought it was only cuck Erdogan, but it seems like a common disease among sandniggers.

buddy do you really think you can annex greece like that

by turkish you mean shitskin orientals?Because turkic is an invented term.

>turkic manlet who just came home from roach disco party drunk from Coronas telling me he will conquer my country

you can't even conquer Kurds right now you mongoloid offspring top fucking kek

Northern Greece (aka EPIRUS) is rightful Albanian Clay.

Turkey is fudged. The US will supports Turkey. Might even be working coverup of Erdogan's "suicide"

Answer my question Turk. What do you mean by the word "dragonite"?

If Epirus is Albanian, why is the name Greek?

we are in anatolia since 1071

don't even try to tell we are a failed country behind that flag.

flag looks like dragon

here is your failed country britcuck. don't even have an army, can't even protect itself and it's own people take netherlands for proof, nato shills

Where is that picture from? Who is the person that has red hair?

They tried a couple of weeks ago, but sandniggers can't even do USA's dirty work well. And the idiot blames Gullen instead of realising the rest of the world sees him as a total joke

kurds have triple population then your ebin mene country:DDD yet they suffer and lose their identities.

ONLY QUOTE ME IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING RATHER THAN MEMES

Skanderbeg was rightfully named the king of that region.

Albania has not forgotten.

> Skanderbeg’s helmet is made of white metal, adorned with a strip dressed in gold. On its top lies the head of a horned goat made of bronze, also dressed in gold. The bottom part bears a copper strip adorned with a monogram separated by rosettes * IN * PE * RA * TO * RE * BT *, which means: Jhezus Nazarenus * Principi Emathie * Regi Albaniae * Terrori Osmanorum * Regi Epirotarum * Benedictat Te (Jesus Nazarene Blesses Thee [Skanderbeg], Prince of Emathia (older name for Macedonia), King of Albania, Terror of the Ottomans, King of Epirus).

Kurds are a billion times better fighters than you roach sandmonkeys even in their current sorry state

Day our cuck government released Ocalan = worst day of my life.

Dude there have been thousands of kings and emperors and rulers of that region, Albanians were just a tiny blip in its thousands year old, majorly Greek/Roman history.

Haha, can't protect ourselves? We had to station our anti air missles at your border with Syria because your "ohh so powerfull army" couldn't stop some rogue missles fired by Assad in the beginning of the war.

If Europe didn't need you to keep back all the other sandniggers for us, we'd drop your asses like a rock.

You are a failed state, have a mentally ill leader (which you elected numerous times, which says something about your people), have a shitty and incompetent army and the whole world is laughing our asses off because of you.

Russia is using you, the US is using you, Isael is using you and Europe is using you, but go ahaid and overwhelm yourself with nationalistic thoughts. Sandniggers delusional enough to think they have any selfworth are so much easier to manipulate.

Answer my question here Shqiptar.

Search google for image.

You're country is a shithole
>

BTFO
T
F
O

>Kurds are a billion times better fighters than you roach sandmonkeys even in their current sorry state
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pic related.

I stand with my greek brother as an Albanian.

Hasn't it already been?

I don't know, they seem to blow you THE FUCK out any day of the week, literally

1 hour ago:

youtube.com/shared?ci=kRUc1SjPh3Y

>WE WUZ GENGHIS AND ATILLA AND SHIIEEET

I just did. Who the fuck is Mujit dhe Halilit?

Source:
> floripress.blogspot.com/2013/03/legjenda-e-mujit-dhe-halilit.html

I am Albanian but I do not know much about the Albanian hymns / songs. I wanted to know the identity of the guy with red-hair since I am also slightly ginger looking. Not sure if that is common genetics in Albania.

>I don't know, they seem to blow you THE FUCK out any day of the week, literally

>1 event/1 video
>means permanently BTFO

That means the Arabs in Iraq BTFO the US.

Not true.

actually....

orthodox russia will let muslim turkey take over orthodox land?
Putin and Greece are very good friends

Golden Dawn wanted a united defense front.

You didnt listen.

youtube.com/watch?v=de3ha7py290

>implying the US achieved any sort of stability in Iraq
>

Now I get why all my Albanians buddies hate their diaspora

>muh 1/100000 Albanian ancestry/genetics

fuck off

They are "legendary warriors" who were blessed by the fairies to have great strength. They "protected" Albania in medieval times. Very tall and muscular, great warriors, could break enemy castles with a swing of the sword yada yada yada folklore stuff. In the rural north they sing songs about them. They're brothers and the guy with red hair is Muji the big brother and Halili is the other guy. No, it's not common genetics, we're mostly shitskins.

yeah thats why our equivalent of rednecks took you down the moment we decided you arent worth staying

Sure it will, keep dreaming. Meanwhile the south could give two shits, considering the difference in both parts, but roaches like to eat shit I hear.

can we ban roaches from this site

Oh cool. Is there a book or online compilation of some of this stuff that is in English? My Albanian is rusty as hell and I almost never speak or read it. If not, is there an Albanian source that you recommend?

Imho you guys should take Greece too.

Fuck it. It's a mixed race meme country. You know what? Just fucking take the entirety of the Balkans. Maybe you can restore order again, they need it.

Doubt there's much.
Try these :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_Songs_of_the_Frontier_Warriors
albanianliterature.net/legends/legend_05.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3pdDP-2absc
books.google.al/books?id=5xgxBY81S7IC&pg=PA361&lpg=PA361&dq=mujo and halili&source=bl&ots=I6j0MtxfQT&sig=dUAxRReCwJd5F7B3Q4_WikXydUc&hl=sq&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiHmY3iiNHOAhXItBoKHfOzDp0Q6AEIXTAO#v=onepage&q=mujo and halili&f=false

These are just the stuff from the front page of google.

>Roaches
>restoring order
>being this retarded

Haven't you realized there are daily happenings in Turkey for at least 1-2 years now?

cool, thx.

Cyprus is a Commonwealth, to attack Cyprus is attacking the UK and attacking the UK is Attacking NATO, so Turkey would get destroyed.

it's a useless swede, ignore all swedecuck posts

They don't have our backing though.

Yeah, but they're working on it. They just need to remove some K*rds... They'll have that shit sorted out in no time. All we have to do is not gibe a fuck.. Globally.

Turkey is good for you fags. You are unable to keep peace. We can't have a fucking kindergarden as the bulwark to the east, somebody needs to maintain order there. Might as well be durkey, they have more experience in fucking you and they don't pick sides in your petty conflicts because they have severe autism and only care about themselves. This is good.

>Liberia
>having opinions on European politics
How the fuck do you Africans have internet anyway?

what the fuck am I reading, Greece is peaceful and has infinitely better living standards than Turkey even in our worst state ever, you can't even attend weddings in Turkey without getting blown up. You must be confusing us with Kosovo or some other shit country in the Balkans.

End you'reself for being a retard.

forgot to put brackets around
>Kosovo
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""country""""""""""""""""""""""""""

youtube.com/watch?v=xxoY4WJ3QU4&feature=youtu.be

sascha please go blow away all kebab

AWW SHIT ITS GOING DAWN

YOU CAN HAVE MY RAKIA GREECE!

he realized...thats why he picked the easier target

i see lots of edgy kids talking like their shitty opinions really matter for someone

we ll take it back and you will watch it poor fags

Can we get an exterminator in here please?

>ID USA
you have my support Greek friend

Turkey will be a superpower in 5 years

How are you going to pay for that war? Pay your debts

just like india.

Greece has a good army and navy. It is one of the few things they actually spend money on.

I couldn't care less.

Just saying the moment you annex northern Cyprus, that is the moment you will close the door to any ambition you have at joining the EU.

In fact, please annex that shitty part of a shitty Island. I would be pleased seeing no sandniggers joining the EU and probably getting kicked out of NATO.

Russia also won't really like it, so you'd end up with only Israel as an ally. I love nothing more then sandniggers getting cucked by some zionists.

They should spend money on paying their debts.

The entire Balkans is a fucking Kosovo ready to happen. You're a peaceful country for now but you're really a fragile ally at beat and if you look at it form a security perspective all Balkan countries (including yours) are a liability. Mainly because you flirt with the Ruskies way too much (Serbia is worse in this regard).

And ruskies are the fucking mafia of politics, they will never stop until they colonise "just a tiny bit". It's a liability... And nobody can trust a fucking balkanoid for anything. You have given away yourselves through your politics.

The durkeys can be bought and sold, they'de not smart either and they're good at calming people down. Nobody wants turkey in the balkans but a balkans in war is a fucking terrifying thing.

A lot of pawns will be moved around if we let you fags have your gay fighting brawl. You're the leak in the boat.. Too fragile and instable to be part of any resistance.. Especially now.

If a country can subvert your attention enough into destabilizing an entire region, you don't make a good ally. Ever since Tsipras you fags have gone rogue, everyone of you. It's just not sustainable.

Third balkan war? hopefully this time we'll make some changes

>tfw the Anglo will never not intervene everytime Russia almost took Constantinople

...Did you just post a pic where a TEN times larger army annihilates the enemy as an argument about their fighting prowess?

If anything, it actually proves the Kurds have balls to go up against that and lose.

Or did you take his ''billion times better'' literally?
Sigh, even Sup Forums is turning retarded. No one can think anymore.

Us C.Turks aren't "yours". You Turkish people make me sick; your accent is so unbelievably messed up I can barely understand a Turkish national when you speak. There's a reason why a majority of us actually dislike you.

nope, gotta have submarines and tanks and jet fighters first, denbts can come later

>balkans in war

Try to understand that we (Greece) don't have any beef with the Balkans since like the 1910s, with a tiny exception of world war 2.

Hey turkroaches can you answer a question for me? My friend says 4chans normally banned for him and he has to change dns/ip to be able to access it. Do anyone of you also have to do this?

Erdogan is just one or two steps away from becoming more of an lieabillity than an asset for US interest.

You folks know how this goes down usually.

Someone post that pretty girl. Anzu or whateverthefuck.

Gaddafi 2.0