Is eleven thousand dollars considered an adequate tip in your country? USA no

Is eleven thousand dollars considered an adequate tip in your country? USA no.

>I am rich but very unintelligent and I want to show off my wealth

Say no more, senpai.

What is with mericans and their need to be served and pretend to be "high class"? Often you hear them say crap like "i am paying i dont want to move at all" "water is for animals" "i went to europe and waitress/cashier etc. didnt call me sir and bowed deeply, I AM A CUSTOMER."

¿?
Did someone leave you harassed?
Tf

I wouldn't be offended.

usa truly is a third world country

Money is all they have. They have no class, no history, no tradition, no hierarchy. Worship of money is their only identity

>Liz Gonzales

The fact that you have to leave a tip always weirded me out, its supposed to be a reward for model service, not something to be expected.

It incentivises better service. You'll understand when you start going to restaurants.

it is, you will even you get older

If you consider obeying the commands of a 90 year old unelected German hag to be tradition.

no he's right i've been to restaurants all my life you only tip if the waiter is actually friendly to you

besides i don't see the point of "incentivizing better service" what the fuck, unless the waiter spits in your dish how can service be bad ? it consists of bringing the plate from point a to point b this is not something you can do badly

How does it incentivize a better service if you HAVE to tip anyway ?

no he's actually right

I understand that most people on Sup Forums are from the lower socioeconomic classes, middle class at best. But there is a truly noticeable gap in service between European countries and the US.
Every civilised man in Europe has to tip anyway, that is if you go to decent restaurants, where your meal costs than fast food. So what better system for tipping than to make the waiters reliant on them for their livelihood? They will actually start caring and not be incompetent.

She wants 11k for carrying bottles from point A to B and serving them occasionally... Fuck Americans for bringing your shit tipping culture to this country

No once again i'm sorry that's bullshit i very regularly go to good expensive restaurants and i don't always tip and it's the same for everybody i know

wew you are retarded
tipping isn't a thing even in top notch restaurants

You're quite brazen, you literally state an outright lie with no shame. Oh well, I shouldn't have expected manners from a peasant.

Lamo he thinks the monarch is still relevant in 2015+3

>ITT: euroshitpoorcucks expressing their ressentiment for us being more wealthy than them

literally never heard any of those things being said until I read your post

>no tradition
>no hierarchy
wait so are we religiously zealous gun toting bluegrass-listening rednecks who have strange tipping customs, or are we lifeless nomadic drones who have no culture, nor tradition? Can't really have both

>what the fuck, unless the waiter spits in your dish how can service be bad ? it consists of bringing the plate from point a to point b
speaking of not understanding or having culture...

Exactly.

>your entire land is named for its hatred and anger
huh... no wonder you have the need to compulsively attack your superiors.

Fucking rich bastards and their whores, sometime i want put their head in juiceweasel and make some juice out of them.

>I have to reply to every post, my country needs me

maybe you would have some pride in your country too if you didn't live in Lithuania, wherever that is

Showing off wealth is rude in Dutch culture. And spending too much is considered poor judgement.

But im sure the waiter would be extremely happy.

>Europe is a country

tipping is stupid

>paying 1200 bucks for a bottle of booze
What's the point? You plan to get wasted anyway so chances are slim you even remember the taste

to show off your status obviously, just like with just about any other upper end luxuries

I am no expert but what kind of idiot buys 20 bottles of expensive booze? I get like maybe buying 1 or 2. Buying more is just overcompensating.

To add. I think most Dutch people tip in restaurants by rounding up. As long as you give more than 2 euros your doing fine. Although some people do 10% up to like 8 euros.

dude why would you even care if you have basically unlimited amount of money

No, Pëdro, she wants 20% of the order - 16k because 11k is too low.

what exactly are you so proud of? being the world's clown?