Finnic blood runs through the river Moskva, and on its shores rises a mighty city of a finnic ruler, the vepsian Putin...

Finnic blood runs through the river Moskva, and on its shores rises a mighty city of a finnic ruler, the vepsian Putin, the last of the khans.

Moscow
>The name of the city is thought to be derived from the name of the Moskva River.[17][18] Finno-Ugric Merya and Muroma people, who originally inhabited the area, called the river Mustajoki (Black river in finnish)

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.com/dna/ethnicity/finland-russia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cudgel_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ok.

*burp*

the finnic people are to russia as the natives are to north america, and the slavs european colonists

Daily reminder that (((((((Sminem))))))) is from the Khazar empire
People who call him Finnic are Turkic or Jewish

>Putin is a Karelian khan
that explains why he is such a chad
there was no racism back then, the only thing that happened was that these finns became slavic speakers (akin to celts becoming anglos and anatolians becoming turks)

You are well educated, peru.

Finnish word for potato(peruna) comes from Peru.

anytime, I love you

>the vepsian Putin, the last of the khans.

Fake. Niinistö is the last of the Khans.

embrace the potato, for it's origins go back to the earlier civilizations of our land and I heard you prepare godtier cuisine with it.

Smashed potatoes with sautéed reindeer and lingonberry jam is essential finnish cuisine.

thank you for being potato

We actually enslaved finns and sold them to turks

Finns were the highest priced slaves for Turks

1) most beautiful women
2) most hardworking men

actually unlike negroes, Turks did not castrate Finnish men and eventually some Finnish slave men married Turk women

Finns enslaved aryans.

slavery was a common practice and a highly lucrative business around the era, ethnic russians along with lithuanians and even germans were sold as slaves to entities such as the golden horde and the khanate of crimea (so it wasn't a unique thing to sell finns as slaves); even during the fall of kazan there were thousands of russians prisoners liberated.
Pic related conquered them all later so they eventually became a part of Russia again.

>ethnic russians along with lithuanians and even germans were sold as slaves
nonono we were slave sellers and finns and balts were the slaves

What are slant eyed white people called?

Fake and gay

Weird, I thought it was the vikings that enslaved both finns and slavs, hence the word slave.

thank you potato lord

Russians are not Aryans

No idea if such thing exist.

nenets?

Yeah, that looks like it. I'm asking because an estonian girl is currently living close to my house (eschange student) and she has blonde hair, blue eyes but asian looking eyes.

estonians are finns, not some eskimos

Finno-Ugrics

it could be a product of the forced migration policies under the soviet union too.

Never said so.

It is time for Finnish revenge
All the Russians will be blown away

Another question, are finnish people mostly catholic or orthodox? Do you live near any orthodox churches?

they're orthidogs
because most of bydlo in russia is finnic and they all believe in god and shit

But Pekka... we are the same in blood

ancestry.com/dna/ethnicity/finland-russia

>mostly catholic or orthodox
They are Protestants.

Neither, protestant. Closest orthodox church to me is the Uspenski Cathedral in Helsinki.

mordor is a big place full of all kinds of orcs

Brother

Wrong. Slanted eyes on the blonde hair and blue eyed people is Nordic features. Such people are found in the north of Russia, in the Baltic States and even in Norway and Sweden.

however, Karelian finns in Russia are orthodox

>bydlo
That must be the russian word for favelado, here most of the poor people are protestants from the "Universal Church", their churches literally have running machines where you put the "donation" money. They also sell blessed brooms and other stuff but call Catholics idolaters.

I'm going to Viipuri this summer. Would invite russia anons but dont want to get murked.

>Weird, I thought it was the vikings that enslaved both finns and slavs, hence the word slave.
English word slave comes from Slav but they probably got it from D*nes. Slav's version of Slav has a root that means "word".

>Karelian finns in Russia are orthodox
They are often Protestants.

This is a girl of Lithuanian stock but do her eyes look like this?

everyone enslaved everyone back then.

Karhu

What are you talking about? We Slaved vikings(aryans)(Orjat).
Tables turned when they "civilized" on early 1000 and started sucking southern influence including Catholics

thats pretty chinky

interesting. is there any particular reason for this?

>mordor is a big place full of all kinds of orcs
Orcs are just elves twisted by Sauron.

No, they look like a slight less asian version of
but her hair is really blonde, her name is Kirsi too, not sure if this helps tracing ancestry.

Well her family is from Lithuania. Also, she beat the shit out of a Pole. I was wondering if it was some Baltic look.

Kirsi is a common finnish name, i guess it's common in estonia too?

Wrong. Rohanian propaganda.
Elves are twisted orcs by high spirits.

finn

all makes sense now

Here

>nicolai kochergin

Holy shit female sminem

she has that a slavic sminem look

I know.
Russians have made great art about Kalevala too

KANG IS BACK

She looks like a Russian and really stands out amongst those macacos

Might as well be finnish, i have relatives in northern and eastern finland so i've seen people like her, most finns on this board are from the capital area and think they authority in what's finnish and whats not so don't listen to them.

Delete this picture now. It can't become a meme. We need to keep up the illusion that Estonia is white so they can become a Nordic country.

Capital area Finns are from Savo

She is white tho? I don't get it anymore, i thought having blue eyes and blonde hair made you white.

I'm from Oulu and i've never seen sminem here.

Look, it's a touchy issue. Just delete pic and all is good.

We have blonde/blue eyed quadroons here.

Try Kuusamo and Lappeenranta.

A jakams sasto jalgo telnja.

Or Vantaa since it's the same as those places

I do have to admit i dont travel much.

Go to sleep, you're drunk. Or euthanize yourself.

I have a friend with blue eyes and blonde hair but he is lactose intolerant which ircc makes you black in Sup Forums, kek

>Go to sleep, you're drunk. Or euthanize yourself
I take it you're from Vantaa?

>ircc makes you black in Sup Forums, kek
Yes for Sup Forums but even northern Europe has a small amount of lactose intolerant people.

Why? no, i'm not, my grandmother from father's side is from eastern karelia, her son, my father, looks like putin.

It's a well known fact, selfhating cuck.
These Vantaa people came by train in 50s-90s from places like Savo, Kainuu, Kuusamo, Lapland etc.

Southern finland is eastern europe is what you're arguing, you're retarded.

>She is white tho?

She is 100% white and nordic girl

eastern finland***

I think it's just a meme, because early humans had to adapt either white skin or lactose tolerance to be able to get vitamin D in the frozen wastelands of europe.

Did you understood something, guys? ->

What are you trying to say? Time to take meds LARPer? Eastern Europe has nothing to do with Vantaa being New Kuopio.

try voccaroo

and we enslaved you and sold you to the arabs

gtfo you are ruining the mood

Can't since i'm not behind the pc.
Anyway, translation is "do not walk slowly on the winter".

talking about enslaving people...

Finnsih and swedish peasants were equal!

What language was that? Didint sound Least Karelian for me

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cudgel_War
>Huge decrease in the population of Ostrobothnia.
yeah, super equal

Finnsih yes, but not finnish. Ebon :D

Finns were ready to take arms against Polish Catholic influence while Swedish pussies weren't

Cool boy.