ITT: Villain who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/11839510/3/Real-Thoughts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh hey, dying thread! You look like you could use a lick me up. I've got just the thing... A bump! How about it?

In an alternate reality where God is real, she killed Strickland and 9/11 never happened

fuck off and die

What on earth makes you say that?

Except her reason for becoming what she is, is dumb.

Amazingly enough.

Time to rev up that "nothing wrong" folder.

anyone have the screencap of the story where she pushed charlie brown into a fire just to see what would happen?

Poor guy, he just wanted to spend time with his grandkid after being betrayed by his daughter. Most gods whose kid had had a child with their enemy would drown the bastard, but this guy wanted to rise him right as one more of the family.

>Dances with trannie
>That makes him a worst person than a gem who tried to kill a kid several times, one that captured and forced corrupted gems to do her bidding and a planet size abomination that would have destroy the Earth

I keep forgetting to save it

Here's the original fanfic though fanfiction.net/s/11839510/3/Real-Thoughts

And dancing for gems is basically like having sex. He was literally trying to rape them. The entire point of the stevoonie character is exploring things like rape. According to Rebecca Sugar, Stevonnie is a "...metaphor for all the terrifying firsts in a first relationship, and what it feels like to hit puberty and suddenly find yourself with the body of an adult, how quickly that happens, how it feels to have a new power over people, or to suddenly find yourself objectified, all for seemingly no reason since you’re still just you..."

Why did this guy trigger Steven so hard?

>dancing for gems is basically like having sex
When will this meme die?

Where was any of that even implied?

Sounds like you were just triggered.

Yes, because rape is worse than slavery, attempted murder and blowing up the Earth. Also, should I remind you that Kevin is fucking human and shouldn't be expected to know shit about Gem culture?

Nah, what makes him worse than pearl is that he uses nitrous to win, fucking faggot.

Its a metaphor you retard.

Also rape is arguably worse than murder.

Steven hates him more than Peridot, Jasper and the fucking Cluster.

>rape worse than murder

I know you're probably one of those touchy feely types, but with rape you get to live ya know.

Like you can eventually just move on, You can't move on from murder, I mean you do realize people die when they're killed, right?

>Unsolicited sex worse than cessation of existance

>rape is arguably worse than murder.
A trauma that can be overcome is worse than the permanent state of death?

fuck off goldtooth i will keel u if you do nut go awey

>You can't move on from murder
that's exactly what skeletons want you to think

What are those sneaky calcium deposits up to now?

Why would they want us to think that? don't they want more skeletons?

>living is always necessarily a good thing

also two different things can be equally bad you don't need to arbitrarily rank them

>Being forced into a state of non-existence is worse than being physically used against your will.

You do realize there is nothing after death, right? Death is permanent non-being, while after being raped, at worst, you might have a child or trust issues.

>some people wanting to die makes murder less bad
Two things can be equally bad but rape and murder are not, murder is objectively worse than rape

>>living is always necessarily a good thing
Yes, self-preservation is a thing for a reason.

If you don't like living, kill yourself. You'll save every other human from having to deal with your over emotional stupidity. It's really pathetic when you just exist in your feelings, wanting them to be monitored 24/7 by other people, making sure all other people know that you 'feel,' You know every other human on this planet has emotions, and funny enough; they don't need constant validation to be happy. They can walk around, live their life, know it's fucked, but be content to live it without wallowing in their self-pity.

>living isn't always a good thing.

not always, but to say i'd rather be dead than being raped is ridiculous. I in no way believe rape is as bad as murder. life gives you options, such as the option to get over what bad shit has happened in your life. Hell even if they wanted to die they could do in on there own terms, and not because someone else wanted to do it for them.

No, he irritates Stevonie more than Peridot, Jasper and the Cluster. He's never portrayed as "more evil", just as really getting under Stevonnie's skin.

Also;

>Peridot is a good guy now
>The Cluster was a confused, barely sentient mass of shattered gems, why would Steven hate it?

we're not saying rape isn't horrible
we're saying one is actually possible to recover from, while the other is not, in any circumstance (save necromancy)
being cast into oblivion during the prime of your life is also significantly more terrifying, in my opinion

>just as really getting under Stevonnie's skin.

To add to that, how Stevonnie feels about him is ultimately acknowledged by Stevonnie as being completely irrational.

Holy shit, it's like I'm talking to Jessica Jones fans again.

Because plots that revolve around Connie are generally terrible.

Episodes with 0 Connie in them are great, pic related.

only if you are a pussy who is scared of dying

>Death is permanent non-being
good it will be nice relief

Do you really think that a person who has had that experience in their life just has "the option" to get over it? This will certainly not be the case for many. Those in familial relations with the person assaulting them obviously. a minor. a person in a position where socially, economically, legally mentally they will not have the same "options".

Why are you scared to die even though it will definitely happen to you? Do you really value yourself that highly ?

Wow do you guys identify as anti-theist or atheist

Why do SUfags shit up every thread they appear in?

Yes, they have the option of getting over it.
It's not going to happen in a day, a week or even a year, but eventually if you're the type to move on, you move on. You can't choose what happens to you, but you can choose how you handle yourself.

also
>posting all of this and posting jered letos joker.

Are you actually retarded or just pretending to be retarded? I never assume the later anymore because its just giving retards the benifit of the doubt it seems.

If you're validated through death, kill yourself. People don't value themselves by dying, they value themselves through the life they live. You call that vain because you either have a terrible life, and project that everyone has a life just as bad as you and are lying, or you're an edgy teen who feels invincible and hasn't lived long enough to see how precious life is.

People are not scared to die because it is inevitable, people are scared to die because the life they live is the only solid definition of the universe they can grasp. If you see this as weak or stupid, please kill yourself and discover just what black void of non-being lies ahead for everybody.

>only if you are a pussy who is scared of dying
>good it will be nice relief
It's like my 13-year old self traveled through time and shitposts here.

>people are scared to die because the life they live is the only solid definition of the universe they can grasp.
Not knowing what comes after death is scary, but some ways to die are outright horrifying. And I don't just mean murder.
Imagine knowing that you might get some horrible illness and there would be no escape from constant pain other than death. Or having memory stripped away from you and not even recognizing anyone you knew and loved by the time you die. Imagine knowing that will happen to you eventually and there is literally nothing you can do to stop any of that. Or that some idiot could accidentally burn your entire house while you sleep and there'd be no escape for you.
Don't even get me started on the "acts of God".
There's a reason people fear death.

If you are scared of dying that's your fault and your responsibility. Only stupid people are scared to die.

%86014546
You don't even deserve a (You)

>86014546
>Hur dur I'm not afraid of dying

Man I wish I was 18 again. Once you start growing older and losing people around you, having friends just die, and never being able to talk, or relate with them again. That is when you start to fear death, not only because you won't be able to relate to anyone else again, but people around you will never be able to talk to you, hang out, or even know how you are.

The scariest thing isn't about losing yourself. It's losing everyone around you that you love or care about, and having them lose you.

They bring up rape. Also they outnumber the rest of Sup Forums combined

>rape victims should kill themselves

Seriously man, just click on the number, don't type it.

Technically?