I'm a staffer with the Clinton campaign, just in Ohio for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart...

I'm a staffer with the Clinton campaign, just in Ohio for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Clinton and Kaine are growing more violent towards each other behind the scenes, her advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Clinton herself is starting to gain huge amounts of weight. I've personally been delivering more and more psychosis medication to her over the past few weeks ever since the DNC. Whatever poker face she had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving her full-on seizures and dangerous bowel spasms. I've heard her screaming behind locked doors about how she can't keep up the charade anymore and that she has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of an opening statement or grasp of the English language. Debbie Wasserman Schultz has just announced she will leave the campaign, and she will likely followed by the bulk of Clinton's advisory team, leaving her dead in the water, because this woman doesn't know politics to save her life. She knows she'll bomb at the debates, she knows her poll numbers are fraudulent, she knows everyone with any common sense in her own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZLnQjMsyvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>psychosis medication
specify which medications or you're just a lying kang

pasta

You're in Ohio but your flag says Egypt...

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=0ZLnQjMsyvc

Plus she's missing and has AIDS now too.

Doesn't look good for Hillary.

it checks out.

Sure you are...

the flag says no but the digits say yes

I think you accidentally, in your bait, posted the truth

My dad works for Nintendo

>I'm a staffer with the Clinton campaign
No you're not faggot. Now fuck off.

>I'm a staffer with the Clinton campaign, just in Ohio for a few days.
And what, you decided to take a much needed break to see the Pyramids?

ITT: Butthurt shills in such denial that they reply to this b8 pasta unironically.

>not realizing CTR and staffers use proxies

buy a bulletproof vest, you might need it

I also work for the campaign. Shes on, among other things, 75mg amitryptamines, will try to get you an empty container with her pseudonym (Karen K) on it tomorrow

Clinton is finished. These ctr shill tears are de-li-cious

Shill

Go to bed, Bill. You're not well.

Trump is the one whos not fit to be president! She has some balance issues, no big deal. Stop spreading lies op! Plus your flag clearly says your overseas anyways. You can't be in Ohio!

Cool story Ahmed, but we all know it's bullshit coz if it was real you'd be dead by the end of tommorow thanks to CTR snitches.

His doctors say if he continues on the campaign, he's going to stroke out before November, hence the reason he has been sabotaging the campaign

:)

They could just mask their IP. America is a big country there champ.

If they're going to put their proxy in Ahmed country, who the fuck is going to believe them?

>Delete this lie!!! *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough*

>replying to an obvious copypasta
>undeserved quints
SAGE

Hillary's Blue Pants Suit here, just got back from vacation at the dry cleaners & I can confirm this.

Keep it up and you'll be dining on ramen tonight.

oy vey

I want to believe.

No you're not. Only a handful of people have that kind of access to her and they are all fiercly loyal.

>source:just trust me

this pasta is already stale
>egypt
>clinton staffer

You think that now.

One who is loyal to the truth of a cause becomes bent a little more every day as you expose that cause for what it is.

Yes, even lap dogs can be broken in this manner.

Prettymuch everyone knows Clinton is dying at this point

Hillary has two kinds of insiders. Loyal and dead.

No you don't understand. The only staffer that would be trusted with that sort of info is Huma, period.

>thinking hillary ever rages out anywhere where anyone but trusted confidants can hear.

No low level bs advance team staffer would know any of this. Which is what, "in Ohio for a few days" would imply.

>not recognizing this copy pasta

It must be bait. Because despite what you autists here seem to think. Hillary is really one of the greatest policy wonks of our time and is going to destroy Trump in any traditional debate.

>source:again just trust me

Eventually her price ceases being high enough. The duplicity is pretty apparent to me...

>when you see it

Holy shit you're right

U know she tracks you. Thinking that proxy hides your identity? It's over. Same fagging got you caught.

Was using a proxy. Here ya go.

She may have an edge in policy but that is shrinking as Trump is re-writing what policy is going to be in the future and she is having to adjust to the public demand for transparency and diminished international meddling. Also, Trump will destroy her thoroughly on stage as he is more than able to shout her down and make her cringe like the granny she is.

She's dying of something and her inability to withstand a shouting match will prove to be her downfall.

She'll get off script and say something she will regret and won't be able to talk back later: the truth.

what

>in any traditional debate

good luck with thtat.

She is quite closed, but she has more outlets than a single adviser, and people do talk.

Unless you choose to believe she is the director of her policy platform.

No matter, I've seen this play out a dozen times before. It will be no different, despite her best efforts.

She's gone rogue. It's time for her to get Mossad'd

Forget all that. I just want sputtering sharts and a grand mal seizure

Planning for presidential race for last 15 years, staff of thousands with a budget of hundreds of millions and no one has bothered to some up with even an idea of what to say in the single most important event of the residential race.

Fake and gay.

>dangerous bowel spasms

Trump and Kek (PBUH) will provide.

>policy wonks
hello talking point.
we know where that belongs.

>Budget of hundreds of millions
>Staff of thousands

Could barely beat Bernie 'Top Cuck' Sanders

''Women Power'' not even once

This is pasta

witnessed

Kaine had better be careful! If Kaine does not obey Hillary might have to have him murdered.

We are all dying friend... speaking out against the Clintons is quite dangerous.

I sure hope so.

I hope it's like my grandparents.

Long, slow, gurgling drum roll of a fart.

Total lack of sphincter control.

Goddammit, I almost have to vote for the old crone.

egypt?...
1-it sthis is legit this guy know who kills the past 3 guys oposed she. xD

2-if its legit, stay on the ship and try to record somethin, xD, you can do a shit ton of money with that in the future wen all tings go cold.

how do we meme kaine into crashing the campaign?

Get enough people to say he cheated on his wife like Cruz

maybe a closet homosexual?

In english now please

Is this Mel Gibson or Tim Allen?

Big Hill, Big Hill
A crown grows out her head
Big Hill, Big Hill
To Arab gold is wed.
Tear down the border,
Take those guns away,
Big Hill, Big Hill
I'll vote for her today.