"not all soldiers are created equally."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_RMS_Lusitania#British_and_American_actions
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

actually it means there's going to be female classes

>not all soldiers are created equal
This is just a subtle way of the swed cucks saying black soldiers are best soldiers. Dropped

>female character, has no debuffs for being female
>niggers everywhere for "diversity"

still not getting it

I hope it flops

>Tanks going several times faster than they did in reality
>Black soldiers
>all the wrong starting armies (see graph)
>stupid shit like that gun train that would derail as soon as it fires
Its entire selling point is "looking cool" so its going to be shit and deserves to fail for trying to be a "cinematic experience" instead of a game.

AYO WE WUZ KAISERS N SHEEIT

Sentry is white btw

the fact that it took over a month for both BF3 and BF4 to be actually steadily playable online (and in some cases offline) should be reason enough

i fucking hate how quick people are to forget this shit, even the people who complained the loudest about it

>that graph
looks like america won the war again

>die wacht am Rhein und sheeit

Considering the US jumped on the bandwagon so they could have a say in post-war talks, I suppose you could say they won on a technicality.

Is this real? Why? How?

You did what you always do; jump in right at the end profit and claim "America won the war" everyone is sick of you pulling this shit.

I never anticipated this type of attack from the SJWs.

Literally making the master race black. The greatest insult. The most egregious affront to the white race. How does Sup Forums even handle this type of subversion?

I'm still modding all the non-whites out of the game unless they release an East Africa campaign

what the fuck is this, i remember when bf1 (the real first one) and bf2 after that were pretty fucking sick games, probably still way more fun than games today.

Its a game made in sweden that should explain everything

>Is this real? Why? How?

You better believe it son

press f to pay respects

Still counts

who /preordered/ here?

is that Eddie Murphy

Looks like Eddie Murphy

This, what a sad world we live in.

>2016
>Pre-ordering vidya

Don't wanna be rude my canuck buddy....but y tho?

trailers got me hyped af

>replying to bait

we should start some internet movement saying DICE hates black people so much they alter history so they can virtually shoot more of them

>1941
>end of the war

I understand you're irrelevant but that doesn't mean you get away with not realizing that from 1939 to 1945, america was involved for 4 years, or 67% of the war.

#NotAllSoldiers

this is what happens when sweden makes a game

Why are black the "bad guys" I thought swedes loved the blacks. They make a game where we gun kill them!

Yeah. It took you 4 fucking years to deal with some nips nipping at your feet while the rest of the world was fighting the German war machine.

heres the statue that comes with the royal ulster rifles edition of the game

>filename

I heard his laugh

the man wanted a (You) so i have it him.

you gotta give sometimes. be charitable and shit.

>whites from both countries team up and teamkill the nogs

They're attempting to rewrite history so that Europe was never 99.9% white.

There's a link to an EU politician saying that Europe was never homogeneous. This is 1984 tactics of changing the past to control the present.

>And Sup Forums will foil them with shitposts on the internet.

>rust 2.0

ON THIS SEASON OF DIVIDE AND CONQUER

ITS WHITES VERSUS WHITES

AGAIN

>black soldier disguised as german
>Sup Forums loses it's shit thinking it's real

wew lad

This was the same with their Star Wars game. Looked fantastic but was complete shit to play, I tried it during their demo period (which they called a beta lel).

Battlefield 1942 was brilliant in its time, without going into the mechanics of the games, they've basically traded great gameplay for flashy graphics and now seemingly a political agenda.

Why aren't we making games and portraying Shaka Zulu as a ginger in a wheelchair?

I'm English mate that doesn't get any more relevant to WW2. You still managed little for your overall involvement, had crews so stupid they refused the 17pdr gun for their tanks. And to top it all off you nuked the Japanese not once but twice rather than continuing into japan killing soldiers rather than civilians.

>implying they let niggers fight

Dis is abbrobriation

>america
Fucking worst ally ever

Aay fuck off mate. I'm English too but here's what we did:

Got driven off the European mainland at Dunkirk and then proceeded to hide on our little island for the duration of the war until the Americans came and saved us. It's a very simple truth.

I don't get how youre supposed to play as arabs. They had horses, camels, shitty rifles and barely any machine guns.

And you're retarded. Nukes literally saved millions.

Is this real?

post yfw more virtual american soldiers will die on release day of battlefield 1 than in the entire duration of the actual war
USA USA USA!

>bf1 (the real first one)
My niggah that game was the shit when it came out
>tfw playing the beta all fucking summer with my m8s
>tfw tell GFs little brother about real battlefield
>durr it's not on ps4 I don't care

That fucken killed me a little

>what is north Africa?

They could have easily nuked a military target once and Japan would have given up after seeing the power of the bomb but no they had to nuke 2 civilian targets what kind of sick fuck thinks that is the best course of action.

You're both fucking idiots. Although the UK had been fighting since 1939, from 1941 onward the UK and US were fighting in several theatres of combat before the Normandy invasion. To suggest either country did fuck all or saved the other is retarded.

Well no they'd have to nuke it twice because the Japs are insane and both had heavy military presences but i get what your saying.

The northern region of Africa

Are you fucking retarded? Hiroshima and Nagasaki both held facilities important for the Jap war effort. Hiroshima had an army base and Nagasaki had a good amount of heavy industry.

>what kind of sick fuck thinks that is the best course of action.

See pic related.

Who joined the war first or contributed the most is meaningless. Neither the US or the UK should have ever gone to war with Germany.

You are right we should be discussing BF1 not arguing over WW2. instead lets celebrate one of our finest collaborations from WW2.

It's called hyperbole friend. Basically true minus some detail.

Yep. Totally bandwagoned. Not because autistic Huns wanted to fuck with us or anything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinking_of_the_RMS_Lusitania#British_and_American_actions

ps You're welcome for the food and ammo that you totally didn't need.

>he thinks dying makes you good
What are you japanese or something?
pic related

DON'T BUY THIS GARBAGE

BUY VERDUN INSTEAD

underrated post
kek

if you live in the UK and haven't been to the bovington tank museum you're a waste of air

Muslims and blacks fought for Germany.

Why are you surpised?

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

my battlestation is ready for that glorious game

mfw I missed tankfest because I was on holiday.

Its been a good few years since I took the trip down but next year should be good for me to go.

and I have bad news for you...

Cameroonians did actually see fighting in the German army.

>step aside, white shits, diversity has arrived

Yeah, replacing French and Russians with the one nigger unit the US had sure is redpilled

>kek

WoW nerd detected

>GamesBeat: You’re talking about revealing sides of the war that people don’t necessarily know about. A lot of people have made note of the fact that your cover character is black, even though obviously black people fought in World War One. For you guys, was that a conscious decision, an opportunity to show that there was more breadth to this war than people know about?

>Berlin: That’s the thing. People don’t know that this was the case. We want to show diversity in the game. That’s been a key goal. You can see in the trailer that there’s a Bedouin woman warrior on a horse. She’s a playable character in the single-player campaign.

S W E D E N
W
E
D
E
N

Straya cunt

HAHAHA

THE BONGS LOST THE WAR BY 1916 AND GERMANY WAS WILLING TO STOP FIGHTING BUT THE BONGS DIDNT WANT TO SETTLE FOR THAT SO THEY FAKED THE ZIMMERMAN NOTE SO WE WOULD COME AND SAVE YOU HAHAHAHA

Who /hostingownserverjusttobananyonethatisntwhite/ here?

You were the one who lost that war by 1916 friendo and had to make the Zimmerman note so we would come and save you, fucking retard

if you could actually play askaris and other colonial troops in the appropriate theaters, gear etc instead of forcing down your throat as diversity people would actually react positive.

hol up

>choose one of the most misogynistic people on Earth
>make one of their women a strong independent warrior that's the main character of a game based on a war said people barely took part in

BRAVO NOLAN

Kek underrated

USA! USA! USA!

looks like there about to start rappin

kek

You don't get the right to post in this thread. You've lost your posting privileges you fucking degenerate cuck. I don't think I have ever met a swede who was straight.

some soldiers are more equal than others

>hyped
>pre-ordering vidya
>Battlefield: KANGZ edition

This board is for people 18 and up

Where do I buy the vents

Bulgaria strikes again
/thread

>France isn't in the game

Fucking really?

Fuck I'd love to be american

fellow American, you know we're talking about the first World War, right?

>Zimmerman Telegram
Chills to this day, famalam.

never buying another BF game again. even getting 4 was a mistake

France and Russia are sold as dlcs

Wrong war pal. The US joined in 1917 and spent around one year in ww1

You can always become one of us if you want user
All whites are welcome