Muslims answers every question

A courageous Muslim is able to refute every racist lie against Islam and the prophet Mohammed (pbuh)
Islam is a religion of peace.

Sup Forums BTFO once again

youtube.com/watch?v=bHFtU89R2Do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NmlyQt1YJoc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TvlWPN4Wf5Y
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=22&verse=40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you think I care what people trying to kill me have to spew forth from their mouths?

how do they refute pic related?

>every racist lie
>islam
>race

youtu.be/NmlyQt1YJoc

just like I thought scumbag.

I do not know of the circumstances, so I'm sorry I can not give you my opinion. I can only say the violence in the world saddens me.

What happened to Lebanon and why would it not happen in the west?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TvlWPN4Wf5Y

>Islam: the religion of damage control

Taqiya/idtirar.. you need to read qur'an AND sunnah, he's using the typical "it's not in qur'an" but it is in the sunnah, and similar such bs.

I would not accept your opinion even if you did.

Hé Mootje, ga dan in een van die islamitische apenlanden wonen. Oh wacht, daar hebben ze geen verzorgingsstaat. Verwijder jezelf, kebab.

P.S. Je vader en moeder zijn neefje en nichtje van elkaar.

Taqiyya

>move to another country
>demand respect
Anyone who does this needs to DIE

Who cares about American Muslims, I don't want the same sand niggers that are responsible for the shithole that is known as the middle east coming here

I would like to move back to Syria, but there is occupation and war going on, both by extremists and the US. If it is over and peaceful I will go back.

I believe every Muslim should help the Muslim countries, and not be lazy in the European countries. If most of Europe do not like us, we are not helping peace by staying.

Not that your opinion would have any worth, Islam was spread by the sword and by the sword it shall perish.

Piss off shitskin

I was asked for a opinion and I give one. Islam must never fight, that is wrong.

Also have to say, "Muslims" in Sweden are very bad, too angry and wrong kind of Islam. I once went to Sweden and muslims thought they were in control. Very bad.

stop ignoring uncomfortable questions. this is not a fucking ama board already and then you answer at a snails pace and ignore half the questions. this thread is bad and you should feel bad

Beste Mo,

Waarom ben je naar België gegaan als het je om veiligheid te doen is? Er zijn zat veilige landen aan de Middellandse zee, me dunkt. Gaat het om gratis geld? Ligt toe.

Ook ben ik benieuwd waarom jij die religie niet afzweert gezien je voor het geweld moet vluchten dat het gevolg is van een letterlijke interpretatie van de islam.

P.S. Je mag van mij blijven, mits je tot een niet-islamitische minderheid behoort.

Shill harder

Muslims are only at peace when they are with their 72 virgins

Why you still didn't explode yourself? What would muslims do, if all other people on our planet disappeared? Would they explode themselves or just commit group suicide due to the unbearable frustration? I really want to know, don't troll

lol enjoy your unchecked reign of terror while you can. soon the left will get tired of apologizing for you and the next crusades will begin.

>Not a country
Opinion automatically disregarded

KANE LIVES!
PEACE THROUGH POWER!
DEATH TO THE GDI!

This is taking too long... You figure he blew himself up? That tends to happen to folk like him in Belgium.

>First point at 1:30. Discussion on how Muslims/The Quran view Christians.

First off it's 22:40 he is talking about and he is using an awful translation.
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=22&verse=40
The verse actually means that Allah protects places where he is worshipped.

Secondly there are many verses in the Quran against non-muslims including Christians. I.e 9:29 discussing the Jizyah. Even if the Quran/Hadith had no mention of Christians (which it does) the reality of historical and current attitude towards Christians is one of violence.

Thirdly the guy asks about violence in the Quran against women. Once again the Muslim blatantly lies about the Quran. The verse the man refers to is 38:44 "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..." There are also other verses advocating violence against women, i.e 4:34 "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great." Contemporary translations sometimes water down the word 'beat', but it is the same one used in verse 8:12 and clearly means 'to strike"

>Second guy at 2:55

He asks if Islam promotes Jihad against non-believers. The Muslim ignores the question and instead lies about apostasy. According to pew research 584 million muslims believe death should be the penalty for leaving Islam (out of 1.62 billion). I will concede the Quran is not entirely clear on apostasy but in the Hadith there are multiple occasions where the punishment for apostasy is death: Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

The guy then asks him about how he feels about women's rights/ feminism. Once again the Muslim dodges the question and instead makes the argument that women gained rights from Islam compared to what they had in pre-Islamic Arabian times. This is of course ignoring that currently there are women's rights issues in Islamic countries.

>4:15
Makes some fair points about cutting off the funding to ISIS as a solution as well as how his specific Muslim community has been against violent Jihad.

>5:05
Discussion of the burqa. Says that women feel "liberated" wearing it and that it is their choice. Complete bullshit been discussed many times on Sup Forums.

>5:09
Girl asks him how he feels about Islamophobia. He says Donald Trump is "spewing hate" on national television. Completely false claim nothing Trump has said is hateful. Advocating for a ban on Muslims from warzones is not "hate." The Muslim then says "and now people are saying stuff which we normally don't hear" he is clearly annoyed that now people feel more comfortable criticizing his bullshit ideology.

Cbf watching more of this shit he is just lying out his ass.

Americans shooting eachother. The soldier probably mistook his fellow soldier as a Muslim baby.

Muslim here,
this guy is full of shit, but who am I even telling that, right Sup Forums? See Just one example at 7:14:
>HURR DURR ISLAM DOES NOT FORCE YOU TO DRESS IN A CERTAIN WAY, IT JUST SAYS 'DRESS WITH MODESTY'
completely ignoring that 'dress with modesty' means WEAR A FUCKING BURKA YOU WHORE!

You gotta watch out, Sup Forums! These guys are the worst muslims, literally!
It's people like him who fool non-muslims into belinving that Islam is peaceful. Which is not, according to western standards!

If you ever meet one of him, PAY CLOSE attention to what he says!

Muslim is not a race, Islam is an ideology. To hate muslims is not racism.

>first questions
>uh why do um where it says to hate Christians um
Did he just hand pick the idiots asking questions? Is the rest of the video like this?

> Is the rest of the video like this?
Of course it is. Muslim are not cappable of critic.