You have 10 seconds to explain why all women are not idiots for wearing heels, and go

You have 10 seconds to explain why all women are not idiots for wearing heels, and go.

I need someone to step on my dick with that

It elongates their legs and makes their ass stick out. Fag

They acknowledge that their appearance is more valuable than their health, so they wear shoes that accentuate their rears and legs.

It's hot.
/thread

Attractiveness is a arms race between women. Women in heels look hotter than usual. Just like women in makeup, or women in skirts, etc...

They're in an arms race for higher status. Those who don't fight, lose.

>women are insecure as shit confirmed
>"b-but it's not women's fault, it's society"

>>"b-but it's not women's fault, it's society"

Little column a, little column b.

Men, and other women, judge a girl by her attractiveness first and foremost. It's the most visible aspect of who she is, and what the vast majority of people see. Therefor, she wants to be as attractive as possible, no matter how much she dislikes the system itself. They submit to the system because it works for them, and for the people eyefucking them.

Everyone likes positive attention.

because footpussy

High heels attract men, that women can marry and use for their needs.

>nothing is ever my fault
good stuff. being a woman is hard or something

All these edgy comments, wew. Girls wear heels because they like to wear heels, because shoes are nice and sometimes makes them feel sexy.

Not politics, move along now lads.

Men like it.

Heels are for sluts, and most look like whales with stilts with them on.

Everything is politics, heels exist for a reason.

High heels are dumb as fuck. Make the cunt wearing them look like a retarded ugly whore.
But high heels make cunts look worse. That's why it's so retarded for them to wear them.

They wreck their feet and I like nice feet.

so is air but we can't have an "air thread" every time someone takes a breath? If my misses want to wear heels out on a date, it's a nonissue and we'll have a good night out.

Yeah, if you want to let your bitch be an ugly skank that's your problem. But it is an issue. Cunts doing things thinking it makes them look better when actually does the opposite is a serious issue.

t. manlet

As a good southern boy, barefoot and pregnant is infinitely superior.

>you don't like girls making themselves ugly?
>haha, manlet

this

The old woman I have to work with wears these ridiculous heeled shoes whilst she hobbles around with a "sore hip", stumbling all over the place like an invalid. My fat idiot mother would wear impractical footwear all the time and complain about how her feet/ankles hurt.

they make my pee pee hard.

They're sexy as fuck, and women are only good for arousing men and getting impregnated by them. For this reason women shouldn't be allowed to wear anything other than heels.

Ok then fella, whatever you say!

>They're sexy as fuck
No, they aren't. They're the opposite of sexy. High heels are like make up or tans, dumb shit cunts do thinking it makes them look better but it just makes them look like shit.