Best moment in the entire MCU

Best moment in the entire MCU

Youre easy to impress brother

quads do confirm that MCU Frank and Kingpin are completely based.

But, the face off scene with Fisk and Murdock meeting in the prison was better, imo.

Holy shit. Those quads tell the truth.

But that isn't "That's my secret, Captain - I'm always angry".

Not even the best moment in the series.

Episode 3 fight (not the fight itself, that was okay), when Matt pulls the gun trigger as the bluff and just snickers because he's about to enjoy himself beating some thugs. That's the best.

How is this Sup Forums related?

i like when they ate saviche in the cafe or whatever

Because The Walking Dead is based on a comic book idiot.

This line is pretty stupid. I can accept it as evasive non-answer, but is it supposed to be this?

The premise behind Hulk is that he's a guy who, when angry, turns into monster and start rampagining and his conflict is to not do it. And then this line.

It's like if you had an epileptic friend and and you ask him how does he manage his seizures, and he says "This is my secret, user, I'm always having a seizure"

>Netflix
>MCU

NON CANNON
O
N

C
A
N
N
O
N

>Written by comitte genre fiction
>Canon

>Mystic nines on OP
>Epic pic of epic scene
>Calling out the facts

QUADS CONFIRM, CHECK'EM!!

>How is this Sup Forums related?

Beat that dead horse some more, mate.

Come on. I fucking dare you.

When the best stories in comics tend to be either non-canon now or even written outside of canon you quickly learn not to care. Especially with how comics are written in runs by different writers that retcon each others' stuff, the only story arcs that matter are ones written by good writers. Canon, shared universe, and continuity are jokes, designed to sell the work of sub-par writers riding the success of talented ones. Same applies to MCU. People are sold on shitty movies because they're "in the same universe" as others they like. All that matters is if the movie is good. Continuity is contrived at best.

>Best moment in the entire MCU

Was this in IM3? It's the only MCU film I haven't seen.

The line implies that he has a shitty life now as a monster and everything about his life makes him angry like how he can't even have sex anymore but now he's able to control it. He's always on the verge of losing it but has it under control. Scarlet Widow fucked that up for him in the sequel.

>It's like if you had an epileptic friend and and you ask him how does he manage his seizures, and he says "This is my secret, user, I'm always having a seizure"
10/10 lol, would lol again

Punisher fans are the worst

Daredevil Season 2.

No.

So, what's Sup Forums opinion on Daredevil? Is it anything like Jessica Jones? Since they are produced under the same umbrella?

Similar in tone, Daredevil is a bit better written and much more action.

A lot of Sup Forums loves DD and a lot of Sup Forums hates JJ, I liked them both, neither is perfect, but you should check it out

JJ is awful and DD S2 is shit

Daredevil is more of a straight-forward plot-focused crime thriller, Jessica Jones is a more meandering character-focused noir story.

They're pretty different.

I feel like DD S2 shortchanged both Punisher and Elektra by not giving either its full attention.

Spider-Man's big boy swear.

Matt getting the shit beat out of him by Fisk after threatening him was better.

You're right, it's a thousand times better than the MCU garbage. It's pretty sad when Netflix shows are more cinematic than $250M blockbuster movies.

DDS1 > DDS2 > diarrhea > Jessica Jones

Luke Cage has me interested entirely because of the music going into it. They're naming all of the episodes after Gangstarr tracks. That's cool as fuck.

Screenshot this: Luke Cage and Iron Fist will blow the other shows out of the water

Screenshot this:
Both of these shows will have outstanding first 3 episodes, just fine following episodes and absolutely mediocre final.