I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, just in Ohio for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart...

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, just in Ohio for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more violent towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to gain huge amounts of weight. I've personally been delivering more and more psychosis medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him a full-on erection and dangerous bowel spasms. I've heard him chuckling behind locked doors about how he wants to drop the charade and that he cant delay the debates much longer due to a football game. Paul Manafort has just announced he will leave the campaign, and he will likely be followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this guy doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are closing in on the lowest ever, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

Lies

Thank you for Correcting The Record.

Can you prove you're with the campaign?

Sage

hey satan, sage in options, you bumped thread

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign, just on Mars for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more violent towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to gain huge amounts of weight. I've personally been delivering more and more psychosis medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him a full-on erection and dangerous bowel spasms. I've heard him chuckling behind locked doors about how he wants to drop the charade and that he cant delay the debates much longer due to a football game. Paul Manafort has just announced he will leave the campaign, and he will likely be followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this guy doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are closing in on the lowest ever, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

I'm actually a staffer for the Trump campaign and, of course, none of this is true.

copy pasta, sage goes into options, it works

I'm also a staffer in the Trump campaign and everything is fine.

then why bump thread to page one?
sage in options, retard

>tfw when you get a degree in writing and your skills are used to shitpost for Hillary on Sup Forums

This is a copypasta

Kek confirms

we can kill shit threads like this if you know how Sup Forums works

sage in options, why bump thread to page one????

Bump for justice

>Bump for justice
are you retarded???????????????

>>Bump for justice
>are you retarded???????????????
oops, forgot sage in options

>latest la times poll has trump up 1 point over hillary

Nice try ctr shill

Stop bumping the thread

Saged