Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FLS6faCrHQc
rte.ie/news/weather/2018/0223/943098-cold-weather-warning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doing a think

America is a strange place.

We should all join the Garda reserve

And get a qt garda gf?

Optional,but it would surely be a great advantage everyone knows that girls like men in uniform,especially a bright yellow one that keeps you safe
I mean,who would you trust more with the security of the Irish public,some old men who only do that to keep themselves busy,or strong,young Irishmen ready to do their duty and proudly represent their country even online?
And don't forget that you can always abuse your powers to crack down on knackers

I do remember when I was in secondary school a Garda officer came in after being tipped off about a possible fight, not in the usual high-vis jacket but a blue uniform, he was tall and muscular and all the girls were fawning over him.

>The Garda Commissioner may not recruit a person for admission as a
reserve trainee unless the following requirements are met:
>(e) the person -
>(i) is a national of a Member State, an EEA State or the
Swiss Confederation

We /Garda/ now,prepare for your worst nightmare,criminals of Dublin

>get new phone
>software update
>install
>takes forever to install
>finally finishes
>a few minutes later
>another fucking update
Fuck's sake

>he was tall and muscular

He's probably 40+ by now. Don't get any ideas.

>We /Garda/ now, prepare for your worst nightmare,criminals of Dublin
>inb4 you get assigned to Carrick-on-Shannon or somewhere equally remote

ireland is just eastern newfoundland

Shut the fuck up I want to see what the Irish talk about

>multiple other US flags

>Optional,but it would surely be a great advantage everyone knows that girls like men in uniform
Surely bean-gardaí would be used to seeing men in the Garda uniform though?

I think women look great in the standard blue Garda uniform, especially if it's the summer version with the short sleeves and the anti-stab vest.

We had a very attractive female Garda give us a talk about drugs when I was in secondary school. The lads went out of their minds over her. Very impolite desu.

Believe they send you to your home county meaning that I would patrol,the streets of Limerick day and night,looking for illegal spicebags and lewd activities

i want out

>And don't forget that you can always abuse your powers to crack down on knackers
Maybe I should have become a Garda.

Is it good to continue doing exercises but you're still feeling the sting of them from the other day?

Or would this cause more problems rather than have good effects?

Just do lighter exercises

They sent the Gardaí in over a fight that hadn't even happened?

Yeah. It wasn't some small thing, the rumours were that a big bunch of knackers with bats and rods were going to come and batter some group of lads within the school.

Why? Was this some pseudo-gang shite? And what advice did the guard even give for this?

>get new phone
What model desu? Happy with it so far, updates aside?

Soon...

>beach episode
Let's see just how lewd this show can get.

We're getting dangerously close to Brit levels of obesity.

Yeah, it was gang shit, think the lads involved were from a village nearby where there were often stories of people getting stabbed and shot. I'm not sure what the garda said, he was only talking to a teacher when I saw him if I recall correctly.
Sony Xperia XA1. It seems good, haven't really done much on it yet.

>a village nearby where there were often stories of people getting stabbed and shot
Jesus Christ. Limerick?

At least we're finally getting more scenery than the wastelands.

Remember 02's swimming in the first episode? That but in a real ocean.

Not Limerick. To be fair, the shooting thing might have only been once or twice, but it certainly always sounded like a dangerous and violent place. People would always say it's always too dangerous to go out at night there.

Whats strange about buying a six pack of beer and a shotgun?

pls go then

I've heard you can own handguns and shit in Ireland, is that true?

Typically, no. I think you can legally own guns if you have some special reason, which doesn't include self-defence. I'm not really sure what reasons those might be though. I think anyone can own them in the North though.

>doesn't include self-defense
What other reason could you really need? I mean hunting is great and all, but you can hunt with a bow/airgun/crossbow ect.
I've been to Ireland only briefly and it seemed like a pretty safe place, but still you gotta ask yourself that question every once in a while right?

>if you have some special reason
Not really. I think most people put hunting or something down but it's mostly farmers who have them as hand-me-downs from the past. In my experience that's only rifles though, any other gun is probably much harder to get and hold legally.

>you can hunt with a bow/airgun/crossbow
That's just silly.

>I think you can legally own guns if you have some special reason, which doesn't include self-defence
I used to staunchly hold this view, but I've wavered in recent years with all the stories of rural dwellers being terrorised in their homes by gangs of robbers and travellers. They're being left high and dry by the Gardaí and the Justice system. Expecting people to live in fear with no means of protecting themselves doesn't sit well with me, especially now that my parents are living alone.

There was a very good episode of Prime Time covering this issue on Thursday night.

I don't know how your laws work there but bows/crossbows/airguns aren't considered weapons like a firearm is. You can pretty much buy them anywhere without any kind of documentation or have them shipped right to your door. Theres little to no regulation.
They're pretty popular here for hunting due to the fact that they have their own season independent of firearm hunting season.

>posting retarded american laws
Bro you can have an easily lethal airgun with a suppressor that is extremely quiet, and the government doesn't give a shit. You don't even need a background check for that.

I-I know thats what I said. Why is it retarded my liberal friend? Please enlighten me.

you know what's retarded?

having black people in your country. Let's put away the gun control debate and address the REAL problem...

This is why everyone thinks people from the US are mentally handicapped.

speak for yourself

exactly! black people (and hispanics) really tarnish our reputation as a country. I say it's high time to do something about it!

Why is Iowa so smart?

Superior genetics.

the midwest is the most POWERFUL race on EARTH.

youtu.be/FLS6faCrHQc

Iowa boys feel motivated to study because their state is well represented in the official eire game, KanColle. They want to make the state shipgirl proud and getting good grades is the only way to have a chance with her.

If heart pupils equals consent, what do star eyes mean?

Freedom.

>he wasn't alone

Someone moved the placard there for the purpose of the photo.

>French rugby
Christ, they were five meters from the Italian line on at least four occasions. Should've just kicked to touch and gone for the maul as well.

>At least we're finally getting more scenery than the wastelands
Ya, said a few weeks ago how I hoped we would get to see more of the planet/world/solar system.

>French rugby
Ah shite, I forgot that the match was on tonight.

>Ah shite, I forgot that the match was on tonight
Don't worry, score is only 11-7 or so. Still time to witness the glorious Italian victory led by O'Shea.
Gaul blood shall be split tonight, and not in the boom boom outside the Stade kind of way.

What's so bad about Vulture Funds?

>Italy within 4 points of France after 40 minutes

*50 minutes

Thaslimricksidaaay

>Ireland was one of only 12 EU member states invited to the Belgiun's Brexit meeting
We're in, lads.

Well, part of your de jure territory is at stake. If you weren't invited, I'd be very concerned.

True, but my theory is that Ireland's role in the EU is set to become a lot more important after Brexit as the border issue draws us closer to the centres of power and helps us build valuable alliances.

It's certainly not out of the question, and wasn't Ireland one of the earlier groups of EU admitees?

Yeah, we came in the first wave of new countries in 1973. We would likely have gained membership in the 1960's were it not for De Gaulle.

its not THAT hard to own a gun lad. Nearly every farmer owns a shotgun or a .22
join a gun club and you can get one easy enough or apply for hunting licences. The only thing is its a bit of an investment because you need a safe to put them in before you can buy one

How do deal with casual racism

I have a decent relationship with my neighbour, collect post, share the milk etc., but nothing beyond that. As far as I can tell, he's basically a decent bloke. Recently, during a casual conversation about cars, he repeatedly said "n*ggers love that model", in relation to a specific car. I don't feel there was malice to his comments, but don't know how I do feel exactly. Our area has many residents of African descent, including 5 on the local underage team I coach.
Has anyone a way to square this..?

Military base soon.

You lifted that straight from /r/ireland.

AND HIS NAME IS FLANN SINNA

>Poortugal has 219
>we have none

didnt get a good answer there so I thought i'd try here

Irelands terrain isn't very suited to MBTs anyway. we'd be better off investing in decent artillery

You guys have a qt botes though

Portugal has 10 million people and a land border 1200km long. We should more look to Denmark as the baseline, they'd actually be smaller and weaker than us if it weren't for the famine.

>Irelands terrain isn't very suited to MBTs anyway. we'd be better off investing in decent artillery
meant for

Artillery as a solution to lefty whingers is not a bad one desu

Hehe, you may leave America. But America will never leave you.

portugals tanks are probably all old
you'd forget they were a fascist state until the 70s

>Portugal has 10 million people and a land border 1200km long
With Spain, a friendly country.

Nah, our boats are lack the capability we need. Can't even land a helicopter on any of them anymore.

Dumb pizza.

>portugals tanks are probably all old
Not really. A mix of Leopards 2A6s and M60s.

>Spain
>friendly

So we should have at least 400?

Not quite. They have 36 Leopard 2s, even though their main bulk is 148 M60A3s, which would have been passable 20 years ago, but would have to be upgraded to Turkish standard to compete today, and even then they're presumably worn down.

France got lucky despite the scoreline. But yeah, Italy threw away their chance at a serious win.

The relationship between Spain and Portugal is less contentious than our relationship with the UK.

>which would have been passable 20 years ago
Considering Spain has a mix of Leopards and M60s too, I think Portugal is doing well.

Portugal is a military nation and former colonial power in NATO with over twice our population. Plus it is in closer proximity to the evil brown people.
We're also an island and they appear to have a disproportionately high number of tanks.

>Italy threw away their chance at a serious win
One must wonder what drugs O'Shea was on when he talked about making Italy a winning team.
Entertaining match up till around the 55th minute though, not quality but a close enough contest.

rte.ie/news/weather/2018/0223/943098-cold-weather-warning/
>'Beast from the east' cold snap on way to Ireland
This looks like the real deal, lads. My only concern is that Met Éireann have blown their credibility on overhyping gusts of wind.

this is because west brits love fry ups

A mix with a much more favourable ratio, on top of greater absolute numbers.
Spain has 327 Leopard 2s, and put their M60s out of commission in the 2000s.

Who doesn't love a good fry up?

>and put their M60s out of commission in the 2000s.
I thought they still had a bunch of them in reserve?

Fry ups are just great though, nothing to do with being a west brit

its because many 30-60 year olds are fat cunts
most young people are actually quite healthy

~t. west brit
~t. muhammad

"In reserve" basically means "unusable in the first months of a war", and when it's obsolete designs, even that's in question.

>map
Something something Turkey in Europe.

>Beast from the east
Always knew Russia would help us clear out Dublin.

Why must it be so cold lately? Is this punishment?

Has been a while since I last asked what we are up to tonight