Moana

>Moana comes out in under 5 months
>there are next to no threads about that

You guys are probably going to be drooling about it after release but still. How about a Moana discussion?

Moana will probably be one of those princesses that doesn't have much merchandise of her costume, like Pocohantas and Jasmine. I like her clothes though.

Face it, you only made this thread because you wanted to talk about thicc or brown.

>5 months
That's a long time mate, it's not a bloody surprise we don't have threads often for a film coming out next year

There's not much to really discuss, even in the OP you don't have a talking point, just a thread for the sake of a thread. Could talk about what we want to see, but I'm pretty sure we've done that already

Nah, I'm one of the few people on this board that actually likes discussing cartoons instead of drooling over cute girls.

Comes out in 3 months actually. I thought it was a November release but it's a Christmas one now.

Frozen had a crap ton of threads even back before we knew the official designs; likewise with Zootopia after its first trailer came out. Albeit, most Frozen threads were nothing but "This is going to fsil and make Disney make traditional animation film" threads and "Anna is just a Rapunzel clone". We've had a few Moana trailers so there's enough to discuss.

>so there's enough to discuss.
Evidently not. Just because other films had threads, does't mean this one should, or that those threads were particularly good. Plenty of other films don't have many threads before release. Don't force things, if you have a talking point, bring it up.

what the fuck is there to discuss?
>wow that water looks nice!
>holy shit baby nipples
>that maui is ugly wtf Disney
>no love interest

there, everything worth mentioning

Disney films always have a lot of discussions prior to release.

Oh, and apparently it is a November release. It comes out on American Thanksgiving.

>Disney films always have a lot of discussions prior to release.
You missed the point.

Besides that, no, not every Disney film does. There weren't that many for Finding Dory or even The Good Dinosaur and probably others that don't come to ming. In fact, I've noticed more Moana threads than threads for those.

You keep bringing up this "discussion", when you yourself seemingly have nothing to actually discuss and earlier didn't seem to be fond of the anons drooling over grills, which is what half those hype threads are anyway.

It's not gonna have much Merck and therefore be a failure

>It's not gonna have much Merck
Why does everyone keep saying that? It looks like Disney's planning the standard amount of merch for it: Dolls, plush, books, stickers, calendars, shirts. Keep in mind, that even Frozen initially did not have an excessive amount of merchandise, which is why they kept selling out of everything. They made the usual amount that they do for their films, and then started upping production months later, once it was clear that it could be a franchise.

Anyway, I'm posting the preview concept art from the art book

>October release

What an odd time

OP continues to be a fag.

Abandon thread.

It's out in November in most places. UK gets it in December I believe.

Polynesians are pretty based. They colonized all the way from South Africa to South America.

Are one of those terrible cash grab video games announced yet?

It'll probably just get one of those Candy Crush reskins, with coconuts and shells.