Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's a long story user do I have to?

Do you even have to ask?

I wonder how many tolls will be paid?

Just some filthy feminist with a cat, thinking people who want children have the same values as her.

On one hand, the idiots weed themselves out. On the other, it wasn't their fault they were born with 2 X chromosomes. Conflicted.

Right wing death squads when?

Fuck you whitey!!!

Fuck you FUCK YOU!

Black and brown gonna rule every goddamn continent and there nuthin you babydicks can do. Nuthin.

We steal youtahit. We cut your throats. Best of all your own fuckin bitches help hold you down to do it.

30 more years. All you got before whitey a hated spit on minority in USA. Then guess who the fuck inherits thousands of nukes??? We blow up this whole fuckin planet you dont become our slaves.

Piss on you white man. We gonna beat your asses raw and use your fuckin cunts helping us kill you like dogs. Everything you done to black and brown comin back 10 X bad.

soon brother

Now

Ukrainian whores, i hope a catholic kill them one day.

Soon, my brother. Soon. Are you prepared for the New Dawn?

The European welfare state, with the American welfare system not far behind, rewards bad behavior. These women deciding that it's cool to have a kid with no father around to help raise them, lean on public tax dollars for financial support, and make one of the biggest and most consequential decisions that a person can make, that of bringing a child into this world, solely out of a childish sense of spite.

Also, this is the act of spoiled children from rich or upper middle class families who have options and "fallback" plans.

I love how the Liberals and Jews are just outing themselves and no one cares.
The Jews started parenthesising themselves, and no one saw the coincidences.
People literally made an image saying "have mixed children"
Now we have this, they're telling French to fuck foreigners to "combat "racism"".

Needs to happen soon, like Nov 8 soon

Never.
If you had any balls you'd already be out on the streets doing what has to be done.
But you're still here, asking others to do the job for you while you sit in front of a screen and shitpost as the world burns around you.
If there was a right wing death squad, you're more likely to be the victim then a member.

>Caring that some brainwashed bimbos are telling other brainwashed bimbos to make mistakes with dire consequences
>Not just focusing on getting money and raising your own children with better values
>Not creating your own legacy and watching liberals put themselves into poverty where they will raise kids who will rebel against their parents and turn away from the liberal mindset that they saw their parents destroy themselves with

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow

truth

youtube.com/watch?v=eiw0fw_sJOk

Clearly, France needs some motherfuckin' Cossacks.

we've heard it all before, kid.

Minority is the best way to get people to wake up to you shitskins so I'm fine with it.

New here, is a copypasta or an actual Jamal?

>when u croatia and u get touchy 'cause u havin flashbacks

>femen
>relevant

Pic one

It's bait, low quality bait.
Everyone on Sup Forums has the same mentality or else they wouldn't be here in the first place.
Just a white guy pretending to be a black guy for the (you)s

lol holy shit

>and yet you're still here

Can someone verify that this is real?

>Nov 8
Don't worry it will my good goym

>when you think that cheniks were the only right wing death squads of the Balkan war

>focus your energy on raising your kids well
>still forced to pay taxes to fund these whore's bastard nigkids

>>still forced to pay taxes to fund these whore's bastard nigkids
Not much to be done about taxes, but the point I'm getting at is that all my friends who were raised by spiritual, feminist, trendy parents totally denounced the teachings and have left home and hardly keep in touch with their parents, because they realize that the majority of hardships (namely poverty and rampant drug use in the home, as well as divorces in one case) were caused due to their parents being indoctrinated into the liberalism.

It'll all work itself out in time.

>Nov 8
why that date in particular

Search it on archive.is theres a copy of that page before it got deleted.

>You must be 18+ to visit this site

answer the quesiton fagt

Daily reminder, normies hate this shit as much as we do, but simply don't see below the surface, the intertwined roots of the globalist agenda.

When push comes to shove, they will reject it. You can't defy thousands of years of more or less pure racial genetics, which has developed a preference to breed among similar racial peers.

Also the bright side is, once these whores breed with other races and get left with one or more children to bring up on their own, their chances of having any political impact are gone.