/balk/

old

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/922850/eu-divisive-accession-talks-jean-claude-juncker-albania-macedonia-balkans
ekathimerini.com/226098/article/ekathimerini/news/fyrom-pm-zaev-sees-name-solution-as-early-as-end-of-march
youtu.be/Z_2nM1GEllg
youtu.be/wqzwQCO_C0M
ibtimes.com/kurdish-majority-turkey-within-one-generation-705466
youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1st for the emperor

Downloading The Death of Stalin as we speak. What did I think of it?

who is this gypsyoid?

Big macedonian and albanian accessions

express.co.uk/news/world/922850/eu-divisive-accession-talks-jean-claude-juncker-albania-macedonia-balkans

ekathimerini.com/226098/article/ekathimerini/news/fyrom-pm-zaev-sees-name-solution-as-early-as-end-of-march

MALAKA

YOU, lmaooooo

I dont know about macedonia but we need at LEAST another 15 years before we join

The one who protects.
youtu.be/Z_2nM1GEllg

don't steal the albanian joke , seajew

Makedonija don't steal from thieves

but it's good man, I negate your misdemeanors this way XD

OHHHHHHHHHHHH 2:0

Watching it now, it's very funny.

lol

flagfag, are you unemployed now?

Jihad now!! Kill the servian infidel!!!!

Cigan,I know you post here.

This fag is a national embarrassment.

>thieves
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

mine and, uhhh, 9 out of 10 Europeans too huh m8

when the mujahideen went to bosnia they beheaded servian soldiers and used their heads to play football. those guys are the real deal and savage as fuck

They stole our lands , we steal their shit. Seems fair to me

stalin dies at the end
owned

Who /dinaric/ here

*speaks in 126 ng/dl testosterone* ok,so where my vore queens at?

I'm sure all Europe was albanian at some point amirite

He dies at the beginning, silly alvanian.

nothing wrong with this
except football is haram

>balgerian kantribyushans in 2018

this

I'm talking about the great powers , when they gave away 50% of our land to neighbor countries

marshallah

Bulgarians are a sneaky bunch

yes, I have stopped this meme because there are no new contributions plus you bullied it like it insulted your families or sth :(

Like they did otherwise to all Balkan countries (Romania lost Moldavia, Serbia lost Kosovo, Bulgaria lost a naval border with durks, we lost Asia Minor and got 1.5m reffos) etc

umm sweetie?

oh god no

*laughs in 8.6 ng/dl testosterone*

guys have you ever being able to touch your shit while sticking your fingers inside your asshole?
i did today and holly fuck, my toothbrush have seen shit all the time

king Menele II of ROMAnia

The two saviors of Bulgaria

ok ok,bat ju poust pikčrz of maj maaader on /lolkau/ vit braun students. Lajk wat t fak?

>Hassan Mango the Third is considered the father of the gypsy nation. He is most renown for paving the "Brown Road" [1] from India to modern Turkey and guiding tens of thousands of gypsies to the shores of Thrace after the big caste purge in India in the 10th century [2].
>What initially started as the "Puinlu" accident on the shores of Farta Diaresh soon took an ethnic form and escalated to a prolonged conflict between two Indian castes [3].
>On one side were the Skuatar, who held exclusive access to the shores of Farta Diaresh for centuries. On the other side was the caste which is known today as the gypsies - a nomadic tribe. The main area of disagreement between the castes was the Skuatar's excessive use of the sea for hygiene purposes after defecation. The gypsies had recently moved to Farta Diaresh from the then recently-depleted gold river fork of Enal Fishur. Their primary complaint was that the Skuatar were "muddening the water" and hence rendering gold-finding near impossible, as seen in the "Pupi scrolls of Brikshit" [4].
>During the First Battle of Farta Diaresh, the gypsies had a decisive advantage. Their military strategist Baiman Gal wasn't known as a man of courtesy and honor. He knew of his people's lesser numbers, so he decided to use the element of surprise to his advantage. Unsurprisingly, his force of 5,000 men literally caught the unsuspecting and relaxed folk of Skuatar with their pants down [5]. After a decisive victory for Baiman Gau and the gypsies, the gypsy king Hassan Mango the Third requested their permanent resettlement from Farta Diaresh, but the Skuatar were under the protection of the Supreme Porcelain Throne of India, so that request was denied. Instead, the Skuatar were forced to pay tribute in the form of 100 gold bullions [6]. What the cunning Skuatar decided to do with those bullions was decisive for the future of the entire gypsy caste for a thousand years to come.

>tens of thousands of gypsies to the shores of Thrace after the big caste purge in India
why did they have to flee west? why couldnt they just go to fucking china

why do you take a meme for serious info?

oh shit i forgot this is the pasta lmaooooo

10/10

>The Skuatar were very poor, so they could only afford to pay 30 gold bullions to the gypsies. Then a man known only as "The Prophet of Anitra Dak" proposed to melt the bullions and pour them over hardened fecal matter [citation needed]. The tribute was paid and not long afterwards, Hassan Mango the Third asked the Supreme Porcelain Throne of India if the gypsies could purchase the shores of Farta Diaresh with the bullions. The Throne initially declined, but later agreed to sell the gypsies half of the shore [7]. During the gold bullion measurement, discrepancies were discovered and soon afterwards the Skuatar scam was uncovered. The Skuatar had long departed for Bangladesh. Despite Hassan Mango the Third's pleas that the fake bullions were a Skuatar scam, the Supreme Porcelain Throne of India stripped his caste of its privileges and sentenced them to exile.

#theemperorprotects

*SNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIF*
Ah yes, Islamic as always
Gree-I mean Iyi sufur /balk/

>Constantine the Great also known as Constantine I or Saint Constantine, in the Orthodox Church as Saint Constantine the Great, Equal-to-the-Apostles, was a Roman Emperor of Illyrian origin from 306 to 337 AD.
>He built a new imperial residence at Byzantium and renamed the city Constantinople after himself.

>Hamza Bey and Zagan Pasha were 15th-century Ottoman Albanian generals who accompanied Mehmed II in the conquest of Constantinople

MASHALLAH
first we build the city
then we conquer it

this is the power of illyrian 4 dimensional chess

Remember this cunt? Hes cleaning the streets now.

Fuck Serbs

Imagine having your stomach removed and having lung cancer at the same time.

тpaнлo

cкaжи, пидapac

Hey /balk/ which bank services are you using in your country?

I don't have a bank account, UDBA.

I use the biggest public sperm bank
Your mom LMAOOO kid

So where do you get your money?

alright kek this one actually got me

greeks are cucks for sanctioning him

I'm a pimp, I sell guns and also drugs.

In other words, I meik kesh mani.

youtu.be/wqzwQCO_C0M
7:03

thoughts?

natsuki?
natsuki!

Russia #1

(> ゚ Д゚)> Natsuki!

>2D
Ew

he borrows from his WHORISH mother's tips

four litar beero dess

holy fuck

>be turk
>you're actually german

ibtimes.com/kurdish-majority-turkey-within-one-generation-705466

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

thanks for the link my man that was glorious

imagine having your bowel removed and shitting thru a hole in your stomach
(it's a reallity for some)

some people were truly burn only to suffer

What was the Cold war like for you guys?

I had a guy from Bulgaria in a class and I asked him about it. He said people were scared of the government but things were seen as "stable". He said schooling and jobs were there and as long as you kept our mouth shut, worked, had a family and loved Bulgaria it was p nice

seriously considering jewing this for reddit karma

What happened in 85?

well it's raciss so you'll get shadowbanned instead

The mouse utopia experiment reached its peak.

not on /r/Sup Forums :)

the soviet union failed after the jews behind the west revamped the financial system in the 70s. the world started globalizing in the 80s. we died.

best board BEST BOARD

commie magic

Глeдaтe ли cъpбинa пo Пaнopaмa.

Beчe дa. Блaгoдapя зa инфoтo.

Дa

Where can I grab food in sofia b4 going home?

summoning cocco creamer

I really want to kill someone

фpлaaj нoзe co гoлeмa бpзинa

natsuki! (●´ω`●)

джeнджap

лeнгyидж

фyлгpим

Дa тpaнѓo извoли