Spaniard Nazi punch Chinese kid in the face

Why are Spaniards so fucking racist?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RkspX8wIlPM

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q4OXjCuLUbY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1044539/Spanish-basketball-team-sparks-Olympic-row-pictured-making-slant-eye-gesture.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1zpPybbYdR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why would you attack an asian? they literally don't do anything

Chinks are shit.

Fucking cunts

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q4OXjCuLUbY

they have moor blood

He is just a retard from Catalonia

It was years ago, the ''Nazi'' was in fact ukranian and the chink was mongolian.

This one doesn't even know how to take a punch

This one hits women

Spaniards are fags

They exist too much.

You're a shadow of your ancestors, they weep over your queerness.

>It's a Mexicans are jealous of spain episode

>look at muh pipes i lift nigguh
>muh white race nigguh gtfo
>punches a sitting, unsuspecting man 6 times
>not a scratch

gym fag lol

they literally are autists with high IQ. Our society could use more but they're being rejected.

They are venting their frustation on other minorities because gubmint doesn't allow them to touch muzzies raping their country (again)

>Spaniards are fags

Says the Mexican, a retarded mix of angry Spaniard and stupid beaner natives.

I don't know the story and I cannot judge, but who care? is a yellow monkey.

Does Mexico have some daddy issues with Spain??

Nobody is jealous of Spain m8

Literally only one good period in their history (Isabella, obv), and they seeon afterward squandered all of that.

Also the worst colonisers in European history, if you can even call them Europeans.

>Average citizen proactively defends his country from the Asian Invasion

Omfg! Spain = fags! What racists!

>Rich guy with shitty hair vilifies an entire working class and threatens to build a wall. Basically sinking conservative politics giving leftists ammo to unleash the floodgates of immigration for the next 50 years

No breaks on this train! Make America Great Again!!!

Sup Forums in [current year]

If you slow it down you'll see he only got 3 hits in and they were pretty weak. White people just can't punch. Every fucking video I see of a nigger sucker punching someone he lands it like a pro. This guy is barely retracting his fist when for his punches. How does he expect to get any power into them?

And that fucking ketchup and mustard flag

You can't be white and have a shit flag

go back to your country Xiangchink

>everyone runs to stop him
>"hurr why are Spanish people racist"

Lmao spic bitch got owned

It was a ukranian retard who moved to Barcelona

Spain is not a racist country at all, and particularly Catalonia even less

what a fucking pussy with those weak ass punches

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1044539/Spanish-basketball-team-sparks-Olympic-row-pictured-making-slant-eye-gesture.html

Stop being a cuck.

Kek
They literally push ching chong out of the train
Of course he is, no Spaniard is that white

Dont speak Tapas,

Can we confirm they are racially motivated attacks, or are we using the special amendments like "some things are beyond the proof of feels"

I know what I'm talking about ffs I live here, there's less racism in Spain than Europe's average
The rest of wagon's people aren't ukranian

kys

Spain is honestly a literal shit country.

You people are literally the laziest of shits i have ever seen. I have literally no idea how a spaniard can feel superior about anythin.g

Spain is a bigger country than your neighbourhood.

You could probably get away with a comment like "in my city" or maybe "in my county/region" not in whole country.

No idea but i like this.

Separatist here, and that's one of the reasons, can't argue you on that, but they (spaniards) aren't racists xD

save your hate for the muslims
asians get a pass for now
choose your battles

this is a good one

youtube.com/watch?v=1zpPybbYdR0

WE WUZ RICE FARMERS AND SHEEEEEIT

Whatever you say Xiang.

based.

HAHAHAHA THOSE WERE THE WEAKEST PUNCHES I'VE EVER SEEN!!

european males are fucking pathetic.

Asians are not mexicans

the fuck? 6 punches and the guy was still conscious.

>them fucking punches

Only a fucking spanish person could be so pussy

That guy hits like a pussy

It's weird because he doesn't have a weak build.

It's like he's never thrown a punch in his life.

Jesus Christ, Europe is going to have a rough time adjusting when the killing days begin anew.

Racist? Those punches were v. kind and gentle

The Chinese kid got some shots in, nice!!

Maybe because if he punched an African or a Muslim he'd be investigated for a hate crime.

Immigration=/=invasion.

some retards think you punch harder by tightening up your muscles like when they lift when it's actually about velocity

Based Spain. Fuck chinks

Dude doesn't even look like he lifts. Just stocky

Spain knows first hand what the end result of diversity is. They've done their best to reverse the effects, see the Reconquista.

The spectacle of inclusion gets old real quick.

>t. salamaheed

It doesnt matter how muscley you look if you dont know how to punch, he tensed his arms like he was jerking off so all he did was jab at the chinks face.

>spic nazi too pussy to do that to a sand nigger so he has to find a another victim

Europe is turining into one funny place from an outsiders pov.

He clearly doesn't know how to punch.

Some people think a punch is only an arm movement.

There's a percetly gross Arab 6 ft away and he's attacking the mild mannered Asian boy fuck this kid

That guy who just sits there and watches.

How do we know he was a nazi?

>those weak punches
Holy shit that's embarrassing.

That's a Spaniard m8

This

He wasn't a toothpick he just was throwing his haymakers in an awkward fashion

Ok niggas now I'm mad. I'm a Spaniard living in the USA and for the most part Sup Forums is funny but insulting my motherland has triggered me. Stop judging my country for the actions of one edgy neonazi

Mexico doesn't have a military that is competent.

Not that you would know anything about that, Poland

Spaniards are subhumans, the world would be ten times better if we genocided those lying pieces of shit off the face of the earth.

Can you understand the conversation? Is he a nazi or is it just a dispute between 2 people?

He was ukranian not spanish
Didn't happened in Spain but in Catalonia
That thing he does with his arms isn't punching

Everything in this thread is wrong

t.assblasted mexicunt that's still bitter about the Spaniards having conquered his ancestors

Tell me what the fight was about and what they were saying?

lol sexual harassment happens all the time on the trains from where I live, im not tryin' to get involved fuck that shit

Just put on my headphones n pretend to be alseep

I heard a rumor they got an extra hardcore police unit if the normal one fails.

Can't hear anything but it was a racial agression, went on tv when it happened

#notallnazis

It seems to be a neonazi thing. I can't make out what they are saying bc everyone else is too loud but it seems he's saying that he wants the chink out of the train/ he doesn't belong there or some shit

Oh kek

>Can't take an Asian dyel in 6 shots

>they literally are autists with high IQ. Our society could use more but they're being rejected.

Rejected? Kek this beautiful white girl married an asian. She's a very attractive "Aryan" specimen and her genes are wasted on halfbreeds. Whites are already a minority but for some reason we have to host foreign tribes. I just want to be left alone but I can't have that because I'm white.

Spain is one of the best places to live in the world.

All yellow parasites deserve this treatment.

They are smarter than us. To them we are like niggers and niggers gonna nig

What the fuck kind of punches are those?

hehe i really like this, in western europe maybe 2 bufflos would have stepped in, while the other people in the train would've pretented that nothing is happening

Dumbass white nigger.

This

>neo Nazi
>beats up the Asian guy not thr 12 niggers in the same exact train car who are probably welfare migrants and actual parasites

Guaranteed he was caught taking up skirt pictures and the guy beat his ass into submission.

Good.

>confirmed for never having met them IRL before
My first real experience with multiculturalism with recent immigrants was when I was in middle school. We had a field trip to San Francisco and the teachers and administration thought it'd be so fun (cheaper) to take public transport. I ended up stuck between a Chinese woman in her early 30's who didn't speak English, her daughter who was in diapers, and the window. To top it all off they both smelled like cat litter for some reason.

>Beating women and children
>Beating asian

Go beat the morrocans nigger, i know there are a fuckton of them in spain.

>Canada
>Knowing anything about self defense

Thanks for the laugh

What a good lad. Its a shame he was beating on an Asian.

But regardless you can see how aryan he is. Well built, blonde hair and tall. Another shame is that the punch was rather pathetic, go practice boxing lad.

>muh dick
>sucker punch
What a nigger.

And confirmed

Spanish faggot hits like a bitch.

He is not spanish, you fucking retards

Yes spanish are too pussies to do anything like that

I always see Americans saying stuff like this but its you guys who cant fight with your fists look at boxing not a single White American champ in years while tons of White Brits and Euro champs.

>White brits
>Champs

I think you mean Irish people from Ireland and Irish people living in Britain of Irish descent

Literally all your best boxers are Irish travellers or Blacks. Reminder that 3 boxing belts in the international boxing federation are held by Irish people from an absolutely tiny gene pool. Like a really small gene pool.

>Those punches
Spain is ruined.

Carl Frampton is from Tigers Bay are you guys claiming them now i thought you called them Scottish implants or something and btw most people in Britain have some Irish blood in them me included my ancestors immigrated to Britain from county Mayo and then mixed with other people here so its not like 100% pure blooded Irish is it plus look at the UFC isnt Mcgregor a Scottish clan name?

>Later commenting on his decision to box for the Irish team, Frampton, who grew up in a Unionist area of Belfast, said "I get asked all the time, 'would you have liked to have boxed for Great Britain?' And the answer is 'no'. I was looked after by Irish boxing from pretty much 11 years old and was very proud to box for Ireland." He added, "it's very humbling to know that so many people are supporting me from all over Ireland and mainland UK."

Athletes who literally identify as Irish have the right to compete under Ireland as is stated in the good friday agreement. Hes not ulster unionist you fool, you know nothing about Carl.

Using McGregors surname is a poor example of how he isnt Irish. Hes most likely completely genetically celt with little to no Anglo/Saxon admixture.

Hes from a Loyalist background though normally Irish Nationalists say they are true Irish and should go back to Britain plus isnt using surnames what your doing with British boxers still Mcgregor is a Scottish name even if so hes of Celtic blood anyway rather than Saxon