I was beaten up by black kids a lot when I was a kid. How do I get the hate out of my heart?

I was beaten up by black kids a lot when I was a kid. How do I get the hate out of my heart?

you don't really, you can successfully repress it for your entire life but don't assume that will make you happy.

you'll live constantly shoving a feeling down until it finds an outlet in sadness and apathy

If you never break this suppression it will likely lead to drug/alcohol abuse and a general morose feeling hanging over your entire life until you get older and the sadness eventually morphs again into a quiet fear of everything

^you can do all that or you can go punch some people which will probably get you arrested

welcome to life, the game that gives you two broken arms and demands you hug your fellow men

kill them

there are black people in hong kong?

Read up on Africa and realize that 1 billion niggers are suffering due to being completely incompetent at running a modern society

How many nigs are in Hong Kong though? I mean, don't you almost never see them at all?

Toughen up and get over it, you were a minority most likely, like a white kid in a black school.
So of course you'll get shit for it, that's just natural, best advice of getting over it? I guess work out, get a good job that makes you wealthy and happy at the same time, have a good diet and get the fuck over it.
If you're so content on the whole "Fuckin nignogs beat me up fucking niggers" then take a bunch of boxing and MMA classes.

you don't
I had the same shit happen to me

Get Bruce Lee strength and give out some free amateur facial reconstruction.

Kill the nigs

Slay niggers

Stop being a miserable beta bitch blaming your childhood for your insecurities.
quality /r9k/ thread

I used to get picked on. I was the only white kid in my elementary school. I came home one day crying. My dad told me he wouldn't get mad at me if I fought back.

The next day I beat the absolute shit out of this kid. Didn't even get suspended. My dad still tells the story of his conversation with the principal and my teacher. He laughed at them the entire time they tried to lecture him.

Ever since that day I've been alpha as fuck. Sorry your dad wasn't there to tell you to harden the fuck up. It was easily the best thing my father ever did for me. Beta to Alpha in one day.

Also, I hate blacks but not because of that. Blacks haven't scared me in almost 20 years.

win the race war.

or, more realistically, use your chink shekels to fuck black prostitutes to get your confidence up, then steal and fuck their black girlfriends. make them do degrading racist shit.

Dayyum son you have a vivid imagination.

thats one path.......although genocide would seem more palatable......

Sorry you didn't load up on PCP and show em who's boss.

Marry a nigger and parade her around your local ghettos

You never know when a rice nigger shows up out of the blue in fucking *chuckles* Hong Kong.

you don't have niggers there you liar

Hunt him down and end his bloodline.

Or cry about it on the internet.

It's your choice.

It doesn't go away, I wasn't even bullied or anything growing up by niggers but I still hate them cause how useless they are.

answer you shit