Why is this allowed, Sup Forums?

Why is this allowed, Sup Forums?

Why is what allowed?

A druggie slut.

And people say she's best girl.

Because your waifu a slut

It's a drawing.

It's not, she's just a junkie that sells her anus for money.

This has nothing to do with politics

Sorry user, but that post is not nice and i have to report you! :(

Mage association shill spotted.

Taking blood isn't allowed?

She's drawing blood so she can sprinkle it onto priceless rubies which will turn them into sparkley hand grenades.

Witchcraft is degenerate though if thats what you meant.

I wonder what kind of stuff she does to get money to buy more jewels. Considering how she's almost broke.

OLD MEN

OHOHOHOHOHOHO

Its actually a plot point. Her dad sold her little sister to the Matou for gems and cold hard dosh.

In hindsight, maybe tying your spellcasting ability to your bank account wasn't the smartest idea.

RIGHT NOW, SHE´S MY CLEAN WAIFUUU

Everytime Shinji, the mages who visited Zouken or Shirou fucked Sakura, Zouken could feel their dicks from having the worms inside her. It's as if Zouken was the one getting fucked instead.

Think about it.

>Clean
>Gets impregnated by an ugly fat man in Heavens Feel normal ending and has a daughter.

>by an ugly fat man
Luvia, pls. Also, Rin had a duty to continue bloodline unlike Sakura who lost everything and give up completely on herself. I'm not saying it like something bad though.

She also wanted Waver's dick while she stayed in London.

She's literally sluttier than Sakura.

I dunno about the normal ending. I got the best ending, when you realize the only winning move is to kill everyone.

>Woman spends entire life going broke because of prohibitively expensive magic and an utter lack of alternative life skills.
>Gets a magic item that allows her to steal magic from other dimensions without limit but has to throw away her dignity.
Huh. Turns out Rin was actually just a personification of the 'would you do x for a million dollars?' question.

Turns out the best choice in any situation where you can kill everyone is to kill everyone.

Tohsaka's Anus

Her anus is defenseless

Name of the game plox.

fate stay night

ok

Jackhammer Simulator 2004

boku no pico