Nig Nog Reked thread

liveleak.com/view?i=2ac_1471705208
Sudanese refugee put in his place by based american burgers. Why can eurobean police officers do the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=033_1471632971
youtube.com/watch?v=fLi0OX_Ttt8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God bless america

I love these threads

European police (and yes I'm including British police in that too) are cucked beyond belief. They're so terrified of being labelled racist that they negate their duties as officers of the law and not only allow but in some cases actively try to cover up the mass of crimes committed by "minorities"

I'm sure America suffers from this problem to a degree as well but it's certainly not at the same level as it is in Europe.

I bet you white crackers do, you need to escape reality so bad baka

anybody god a webc, gif, or vid were

>2 teen nigs walk in pharmacy
>one points gun at pharmacist and demands all the oxy
>elderly pharmacist pretends to get to pills
>grabs his gun and shoots the unarmed one in the head
>shoots at the other armed one who is running away but misses.
>walks back to counter and loads in more bullets
>shoots to one he shot in the head in the back as he is laying face down bleeding out of his head.

Do black people actually know why they call white people crackers?

its ebonics for Quakers

I though it was because white people were bland like crackers

underrated

They're all too busy breaking into innocent people's houses.

He beat up a kid with autism.

What a savage nigger.

See why our cops put them down like animals so we dont have to waste tax dollars on them.

This desu baka senpai

>whip cracker

Kill 'em all 1983

Congrats on the whitest post on this forum.

Is it because we invented crackers? I whites people would have lots of names if that was the case.

As someone already said, it's from "whip cracker". As in the slave master cracking his whip at the slaves.

Oh, I always thought it was an insult. That's cool!

someone posted a webm like a week ago of some black dude getting his face literally blasted off by a guy with handgun and a FAL(?)

did anyone else remember that? i really want to know what he did or what the context was.

That's highly inaccurate seeing as most of the whip cracking was done by house negroes.

You think modern blacks would admit that though? Of course it was the whites doing the abusing.

Would be cool to own a store just to kill koons for stealing.

Is that the one where the guy gets sentenced for murder because the dumb ass bragged about it on TV

Only if you're Korean.

Did white people ever capture free black men in Africa or did we just buy them from blacks in Africa after they were enslaved?

Gotta love that moment of 'I've made a terrible decision' after he gets glazed

I kek every time

Literally purchased abroad from semite slave traders who pretty much had a global monopoly on the slave trade with the exemption of China and orient in general.

protip: shoot the fire extinguisher to create a smokescreen
liveleak.com/view?i=033_1471632971

He still took it like a champ. I was maced once for a test and I would not wish that on anyone.

crack that whip

>you will never be in the LA riots
>you will never set up a firing line with the based roof Koreans

Because we dont let them get passed the border in the first place.

Couldn't that savage cop have just shot him in the arms to make him drop his weapon, then swept his legs and cuffed him? I mean I could do that easily so why can't the cops do it?

Really makes you think...

Yea the pharmacist got life for it because of the second time he shot him.

what is wrong with people for them to leave their fucking houses unlocked when not home?

Wow, that's terrible.

Whites aren't allowed to fight back.

We need to beg Asians to do it for us

Pol adjusts to their white boi place really well lol

The only time I'm aware of whites enslaving free blacks post-antiquity was some law passed by the colonies that turned every black man in America into a slave. Which is a pretty big deal, but for some reason no one cares about it, on either ideological side, to the point where I can't even remember what the law was called.

The UK government is all about controlling every aspect of people's lives now.

Too much naruto allowed in that house hold

blacks captured them and jews bought them from the blacks and shipped them to america to sell to whites. that's what the memes said anyway

>white boi cop has a gun
>nigga has plank
>white boy retreats, gets busted on the head

Loving that fear response. Too bad a based Asian wasn't there.

it was a stick up

he should've shot the weapon out of his hand then lobotomized him with a .22 LR to make him forget his life of crime and become a good boy who dindu nuffin

My memory is fuzzy but I'm positive the guy went on the news and said that he always wanted to kill a thief robbing his store and they used that against him

The wild groid didn't even know how to steal for abstinence in a new environment.

FUCK OFF CARLOS

God damn kike ass obligatory CARLOS.

When does the nuclear culling begin?

>Loving that fear response.

Often it's more that the cop doesn't actually want to kill the guy unless he really can't help it.

Unlike what the media and BLM would have you believe, most cops aren't blood thirsty murderers out to get a nigger kill high score.

What is up with nutty migrants? So many of them seem schizophrenic. He just walked in and started attacking people. Was he even trying to rob it? Plus he was homeless.

>malboro

That poor lost refugee, good thing the cop was there to show him a ROUND.

This vid is ever fat American you read on here talking about guns.

>they all talk like they're this:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLi0OX_Ttt8

>in real life, they're fat idiots who get hit over the head.

The point is that they're leaving the houses unlocked while they ARE home. The police are entering houses with unlocked doors, telling the occupants that they should lock their doors, and leaving.

For those of us that live in a 95%+ white area with no threat of niggers, having the door unlocked while home isn't that odd.

>stupid mothafuckin white people with survival instincts a real nigga gets his brains bashed in

cop runs away like a bitch, slips and falls down on his fat ass, then inadvertently shoots his gun

Wait, I think I just cracked it.

What if poor nations just chuck their mentally ill on boats and send them off as "refugees" ?

What the fuck happen to Sup Forums, I can't upload webm longer than 20 seconds. I got all my webm form here now I can't even upload them

BASED

Walked away. That such an un-nigger thing to do.

>lost my mother to a bike wheel

did that nigger just rob a store when ther was a police car outside? this was obviously suicide by cop lol good riddance

I seriously doubt it; they were almost certainly all just excess captives taken in tribal wars. Why would anyone send in a contingent of troops for the sole purpose of capturing slaves? Nobody's going risk dying of malaria or a spear to the face for that shit.

Ace

Cops can stroll into your house whenever they want in Britain? WTF?
That is fucked.
Like a locked door stops robberies. Fuck off. Maybe it'll stop a meth head who can't figure out that a rock from the garden can break the window and then you're in.

what a joke

fuck off cunt

>dat pink mist

Is this in Canada

>black kid twice his size
>white kid watches too much tv
>little bitch running up taking pics after he goes down

How do Americans know so little about their own history??
Amazing, really.
Like Germans not knowing about the world wars, or South Africans not knowing about apartheid.

UK

He didn't do nuffin, he was a good boy

>Renaissance men developed a delightful, yet horrible way of dealing with their mad denizens: they were put on a ship and entrusted to mariners because folly, water, and sea, as everyone then 'knew', had an affinity for each other. Thus, 'Ship of Fools' crisscrossed the sea and canals of Europe with their comic and pathetic cargo of souls. Some of them found pleasure and even a cure in the changing surroundings, in the isolation of being cast off, while others withdrew further, became worse, or died alone and away from their families. The cities and villages which had thus rid themselves of their crazed and crazy, could now take pleasure in watching the exciting sideshow when a ship full of foreign lunatics would dock at their harbors.

No new thing under heaven, etc, etc.

When I lived in Fl during lunch in highschool I was chilling outside the gym and all of a sudden see this black dread head who looked like him running from the school officer. He does a flying tackle slamming him on the concrete, playing cards go everywhere, knees him in the back, and maces him at point blank range while pinning him down. He asks the officer "let me wipe my eyes" and the officer is like nope.

reasonable, tBh

Quality immigrants here.

>muh refugees

Everyone who votes in this shit should be forcibly relocated to live with them.

Jesus, Tyrone there just gained about 4lb in the course of 6 seconds.

ebony and ivory live together in perfect harmony

The hell?

stole the liveleak comment

Refugees seems to be the lowest quality people. People who don't fit in their own societies.

In Canada, it's ALWAYS Somali refugees, 1st or 2nd gen that are drug dealers. Always. None of them have normal jobs. You never hear about any other African migrants causing problems, because they're immigrants who go through proper channels.

I don't take half the shit I read in history books at face value beyond the basic facts. It's too easy to just leave stuff out or clean it up and say it's what actually happened. ESPECIALLY when it comes to something as demonized as the slave trade.

Your cops, for comparison

Why can't they use spears?

Ali, who immigrated to the U.S. from Sudan as a refugee in 2013

>Hillary 2016

How many BLM protests are going to break out now, do you reckon?

This. There should be some kind of vote where if you vote to let 'refugees' in, you become responsible for them. You provide for them with your own home and are responsible for any illegal activities they commit.

Then just see how many of these fucking leftists still want to be altruistic

I have so many webm but they're too large

Well seeing no major (((news outlet))) in America have reported this "racist killing" to the gullible sheeple, I don't think any major chimpouts will occur.

Car jacker getting shot

Piece of garbage should've been shot to shit

Tazers? Pff. Come on now. Not for people like that.