twitter.com/AnonBabble

>norwegian video games

looks more like swedish or canadian game

reality is stranger than fiction

BASED

youtube.com/watch?v=1iPXYkInK9k

delete your thread
and never mention Gothic3 again

What game is that? I've never seen it before and I hate it already.

Gothic 3 was unironically good. Don't know why people shit on it. I'm still playing that shit.

gothic 3 soundtrack was so fucking annoying
it literally destroyed all the climate gothic 1 and 2 had
game was a complete trash too

>pathetic combat
>engine that looked very good for a 2006 game but runs like shit even on new cpu, gpu and ssd, stuttering every few seconds
>pathetic MMO-like quests, dude bring me 3 potions, +1000000 reputation
>oblivion tier colorful world
>ridiculous ragdoll
>literally no explanation why nameless hero lost all of his skills AGAIN

hmmm i wonder why people hate it

>Norwegian
>Ponytail
>Cuckery
Must be Dreamfall

>The megacity of Europolis is presented as "Europe [...] finally paying the price for hundreds of years of imperialism, reactionary politics, wasteful spending and industrialisation". In an interview, Ragnar Tornquist said that "there's definitely a political element to Dreamfall Chapters, as there was to Dreamfall as well."

Fuck you

Christ, that game is just embarrasing

is dreamfall chapters any good?
played The Longest Journey and Dreamfall years ago and it was average

this is the truth
Gothic 2 is the best gothic and my favourite RPG game

I've only played The Longest Journey and was already annoyed at the Pure Arts Student Hippies vs Evil Industrial Hitler thing back then.

Gothic 2 is one of the greatest games there are but saying that Gothic 3 soundtrack is simply not true.
If anything it was one of aspects of that game.

Gothic 2 is one of the greatest games there are but saying that Gothic 3 soundtrack is shit would simply be not true.
If anything it was one of the redeeming factors of that game.

This. Landscapes are fun to explore though.

i didn't like it
Vista Point track is playing all the time, then combat track starts, it lasts literally 5 seconds because you just need to slash some wolves, and then it goes back to Vista Point in such an obvious way it bothers me a lot
Gothic 2 soundtrack was much better and i couldn't even name any track, it just played in the background and felt very fitting

only thing gothic 3 did better was free aiming with bow/crossbow, very good feature, but there are already mods for G2 that add it and it works perfectly well

i'm still waiting for a polish version of Returning 2.0 mod, i heard it is very good

youtube.com/watch?v=LZ1wcS6CIcM

I hope you respect the best track of Gothic 2.

i like the track that is playing in the swamp in Jarkendar

w-what's wrong with ponytails?

youtube.com/watch?v=xooBMPlkcJc

?

yes this
i liked exploring swamp with fucking swamp golems and some exploding poisonous bloodsuckers around with this track in the background

i love playing Gothic 2, i completed it like 20 times and everytime i learn something new
this time i learned that in 5th chapter when you complete your crew, there is a guy named Mario in Kardif's tavern who you can recruit, and he later betrays you in Irdorath