Why do people in warm countries honk so much?

Why do people in warm countries honk so much?

You almost never hear anyone honking here, even if there's a lot of traffic, but in Italy or India you can barely talk because they honk so much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VxetycIW22A
youtube.com/watch?v=08J0yg5aa1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because they salute their friends

When I visited Bangladesh I used to think the honking was just plain Currynigger retardation because it was like one constant wall of honks everywhere.
Then I realized their cars are all broken and fucked up and nobody is using turning signals or whatever so honking is all they have to stay safe.

I like to honk at people because it has the same emotional impact as punching them in the face.

Because they are spawned from a narrow-minded individualist ethos. They see only how they can steal, kill, or lie to their fellow man to gain petty riches. They see nothing to gain from respecting their countrymen, and thus do not care enough to not bother them. Politeness is a sign of an enlightened society.

not sure if southern europe even has any traffic laws to be quite fucking honest

you're a real faggot pekka

Because they're shit at driving and have shitty roads?

In India's case you literally have to drive like an angry drunk retard to get anywhere.

Yup it's just a cheap way of reducing the number of road accidents. It was annoying as hell when I was in India but when I learned why, it was completely understandable.

Hot weather makes them angery.

in Spain we don't honk so much, maybe southern Spain is different, I'm not sure about it, but not in the majority of Spain

Not in here

>finns are too autistic to honk

>Countries that can drive honk less

Who would've thought?

This. Honking is considered annoying.

Just listen to that shit 3:00 ->

youtube.com/watch?v=VxetycIW22A

Lived in India for a while.

Honking is just a way to deal with bizarre forms of traffic. Riding a motorbike through Delhi is akin to running an obstacle course -- you're not only up against cars, but auto-rickshaws, semi-trucks, cattle, cyclists and wooden carts. Many vehicles are in poor repair, missing turn signals or operated by men who bribed a government official for their license.

Congestion is often so bad that you feel inclined to honk simply to let others around know that you exist, are occupying space, and don't wish to be run over.

But plenty of people just honk as a way to express their frustration and that's what lends to a lot of the noise.

I remember I was in a car going from Delhi to Jaipur once. We were queued up to pass through an interstate toll. A truck driver in another lane was laying on his horn, apparently thinking that making noise would somehow make the line go faster. He just laid on and laid on for several minutes straight, until other people started getting out of the cars to yell at him and throw rubbish at the cab.

so this is why there are so many videos of India in liveleak and bestgore...

Also, am I the only one who thinks these types of urban environments are top /comfy/? Unless you're a poorfag yourself, of course.

Always enjoyed just walking around Indian cities. No matter what time of the day it is, there's always something to do or see or watch.

Reminds me of South America

Or any brown country for that matter

I would get very anxious due to all the noise, exhaust fumes, hot weather and masses of people

Ffs I already get anxious here, especially in crowded places

I think I'd really like the environment. The only thing is
>Unless you're a poorfag yourself, of course.
what if I'm not? I've tried for a while to find a place that had pretty low urban income while also having zero crime rate. I really doubt India is that place. I'd be super worried of getting mugged everywhere I went.

>be whitey surrounded by poorfag brownies

That's a very, very bad idea.

Lived that life for several years. Nothing bad ever happened to me. Most Indians go out of their way to accommodate and help foreigners.

If you're a man then half your India-related problems just went away.

In all the time I've spent in India, I've never been mugged, robbed, assaulted or intimidated. Sometimes men can be a bit strange, but they're rarely confrontational or overtly aggressive. I've even wandered around the jungle in insurgent-afflicted areas without the slightest touch of discomfort.

To be violently robbed, you'd have to intentionally drive yourself into an awful neighborhood that you'd have no business being in. I've gone drinking in slums with friends who either lived there or had friends who did -- nothing bad ever happened to me, and I never once felt unsafe.

That's not to say bad things can't happen, but your biggest hassle would just be negotiating auto-rickshaw rates and learning enough Hindi to convince beggars to leave you alone.

I live in a warm country in a city with many cars and there is not much honking.

The most densely populated part of Finland and couldn't find a single part where you hear a honk

youtube.com/watch?v=08J0yg5aa1Q

I think I hear one at 28:27

explains black people

where is this pic taken? landscape is beautiful as fuck

Deep in the Finnish woods

Hard time believing you wouldn't see same landscape in swede.

hot

It really hasn't, except if you're from a pussy cul-
oh, makes sense, carry onn.

This. Non-Finns are subhuman

any lake in Sweden, what the fuck?

Here we rarely honk, it is a terroni thing

In Malaysia, only Penangites like to honk incessantly. Penang is a rundown congested island full of chinks.

any lake in the northern us

I don't get whats so pretty

Looks like a lake in Poland, I would love to just jump in desu,

thats just boring

Why did you guys sperg so much for me asking? I know we have same landscapes in Sweden but i really thought the landscape in pic was beautiful more then usual. Spergs

If there is a trottoir you I can guarantee you russians will ride on it to skip traffic.

You are right.

but your country is brown.

looks like any old lake in the US. here's a prettier lake 4 u

Depends on where you are really, but yeah sure memes.

what about greece? they are basically turks so they should honk a lot

culture of loud
they savages

love north idaho wish i could find a job there but they're all in shithole spokane

t. dual citizen

We export all our honking to US during winter.

Hey Spokane isn't that bad faggot. I love it here and everything is only a 2 hr drive away at most

Honking isn't super common here

If you get honked at you FUCKED up bad

People from warm countries are also dumber on average. I think that's your explanation right there. Cold weather relieves the pressure on the brain, making people smarter in general.

I only honk when people are too busy texting to notice the light has changed. It happens almost every day.

why he walks in the street

Why people usually walk on the street?

your mom

Proceeds to eat half dead acid filled decomposing fish reeking of sulphur

not where i live