This is the guy who created those Trump statues

This is the guy who created those Trump statues.

Notice anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
youtube.com/watch?v=CTvSmnLY4H0
youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He has very nice facial hair.

to speak the saddest words of tongue and pen
Sup Forums was right again...

nice rhyming there

It was actually intended to be a statue of himself but he couldn't figure out how to do a beard?

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

>(((Coincidence)))

SHUT
IT
DOWN

He stands with Israel the country Hillary wont support but Donald Trump would.

It's like they arent the master race after all.

He is a fat ginger?

>Trump supports Israel
>Jews still hate him
OY VEY

he modeled the body after his own?
he unironically think hillary > trump @israel

The Obama administration used millions of taxpayer dollars to influence Israeli elections in order to oust Netanyahu.

And this fat fuck is going all out to target Trump.

What a colossal faggot.

At this point it's getting scary. A fat neckbeard numale with an Israeli flag on his chest is responsible. The memes are gaining sentience and manifesting in our reality.

Also who wants to bet he based the statue's gut and micropenis off of his own?

He's a fucking retard and understands little of how things work to create a meme that backfires this hard. The left is tearing itself apart because "body shaming is bad" vs "he deserves it". HuffPo pulled their articles over this to try and step the civil war.

If Trump wins, this guy most certainly helped, though he didn't mean to. Don't be like this faggot.

I saw how the SJWs are ripping themselves apart. It's fun to watch.

oy de la vey

>tfw this guy is going to accidentally redpill a small number of sjws

ya blew it goyim

Wanna bet he modeled the Trump statues after his own?

Knowing these cucks, it's a certainty.

He's a FUCKING WHITE MALE

Is this the brother from orange is the new black?

I'm totally shocked!

He supports Trump's stance on Israel?

noice meme, I'm stealing it

Self hatred sculpted and projected into Trump? Well I don't think that's impossible.

>Sup Forums spots the I STAND WITH ISRAEL shirt
>Forgets that Trump sucks the Israel cock

youtube.com/watch?v=CTvSmnLY4H0

Like trump?

youtu.be/tm5Je73bYOY

4D chess m8

And yet the Jews still hate him.
It's almost as if they feel threatened by him or something.

pure coincidence

Ironically, the only candidate in this race that didn't suck Israel cock was Bernie

Maybe he isn't jewish, just another type of subhuman. The evagelicucks from Brazil love Israel.

Theres a gay pride flag next to drumpf statue's head. it makes so much sense and yet I dont know why

Literally was a Jew

Are you gonna post a sauce or not?

looks like he used a mirror to draw the body and then added trump's face to it

Yeah, which makes it even funnier

looks like a queer

The most damaging asset to a party is one of their own, exposing them.

>He stands with Israel the country Hillary wont support but Donald Trump would.
>It's like they arent the master race after all.
Some Jews are stupid. They are not a hive mind.

Jews in Israel are mostly right wing and based.

Jews outside Israel are very often leftist cancers like this moron that doesn't know his ass from his face.

Only sort of though. Most people think he's actually an atheist but can't admit it for political reasons. The DNC leaks showed that the Dems actually wanted to use his alleged atheism against him

>Trump supports Israel more then anyone else
>Literally told Palestinians to fuck off
>American leftist Jews are agaisnt him because muh feels
Reeeeeee

Jews majority support for Dems is the greatest political mystery. Dems literally want them dead.

>Trump supports Israel more then anyone else
>Literally told Palestinians to fuck off
>Sup Forums neo-Nazis are for him because muh memes

>Let me fix that

Of all the saddest words spoken,
Be them in tongue or be them in pen.
These truly are the saddest,
Sup Forums was right again.

See how much nicer that is?

They both support Israel. The Sup Forums fantasy that there would ever be an anti-Israel candidate won't come into fruition. Sup Forumsacks had their chance with Ron Paul. Obama, Hillary Clinton, Trump, George Bush, and Bernie Sanders all have one thing in common, they strongly support Israel.

This.

got to respect that beard. Though it could be darker.

>Stormfags
>ever sticking to reality

>Anarchist collective
>anarchist
>collective
>supporting an ethnic jewish government

Shorter is better
More direct, succinct

Sup Forums support for Palestine died off after 2014, when all of these massacres started happening in Europe.

funny how the left encourages a "happy body image" and not make fun of fat fucks... yet this happen and is ok? I don't understand..

With Jews you always lose

They are eating themselves up over this, it has almost started a sjw civil war.

>Americans support Israel more then anyone else
>Literally told Palestinians to fuck off while killing sandniggers and giving free money to the greatest ally
>Israeli Jews bombed the USS Liberty and sold top secret American military tech to China because muh shekels

reeeee

Will ANYONE post a fucking sauce?

>believing the pol is neo nazis meme

Hold it you dummies.

The original is this:
"For of all sad words of tongue or pen,
The saddest are these: "It might have been!"

It comes from a poem called Maud Muller by John Greenleaf Whittier. It's a poem about two people who fell in love but never pursued romance, lived out their lives separately, and died apart.

link?

A lot of Jews are atheists. Jewish behavior still exists regardless of whether or not Jews are religous.

i think these people are sargon tier leftists who think just because someone doesn't worship black people they must want to kill all jews or something

their doubt about leftism extends to getting shocked that feminists want some new cuck order

>about two people who fell in love but never pursued romance, lived out their lives separately, and died apart
tfw living this scenario

Take the poem to heart. It is a warning, as much as it is a sad story. Try to reverse the situation, or forever live with the idea that you did not try.

>Try to reverse the situation, or forever live with the idea that you did not try
I realize now it is better to have loved than to live with regret. I won't make that mistake again, and I am definitely trying to right it before it's all done. Will give it a read to glean some more insights for sure

Always.

he was good goy winner last year?

>believing the pol is not neo nazis meme

>doesn't worship black people
Or, you know, doesn't refer to black people as black "people" and wants them all killed, and blames the (((jews))) for everything

>feminism
Actually I happen to be very anti-feminist, am well aware of how awful Hillary is from a gender perspective, and will be voting third-party because of this

He's a Ted Cruz supporter?

He has very nice fecal hair.

Fuck it. Im going to put a suit on those trump statues if there is one near me. This shit is disgusting. We need put some clothes on donald.

kek. And some people think Trump will be better than feminists.
Sorry, but Trump also thinks women never lie about rape

NU

MALE

he modeled the body using a mirror.

Well then her's another poem:
>Bitches ain't shit
>But hoes and tricks
by one of America's greatest poets
If you can't make it right with that girl... just get over it. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and the real harm comes from getting too hung up on one of those fish. Move on, and you WILL find somebody else

>there is no such thing as satire
That's right, fellow burger - anyone who ever made a politically incorrect joke is immediately and irrevocably to be marked as an Evil Haterâ„¢ who should be sent to gulag and either worked to death or summarily executed. I'm glad you understand the Sup Forums ethos, and hope you continue to post here. Alternatively, you could lurkmoar, faggot.