1. Your sovereign state of residence

1. Your sovereign state of residence
2. Are you able to pee at a urinal?

what are those?

I usually shit in them

I use washlets.

if nobody else's around, yes

only when there's nobody around and no one has entered the toilets for at least 2min

Where normies go to urinate while making friendly banter

I use them exclusively

No, I exclusively use stalls. Stopped being able to go during high school

Is putting walls in between urinals an American-only thing or do other places do it too?
>inb4 Amerimutt

not ideal but if theres no one in the one next to me then yeah
they do exist here but theyre not as common as without them

my bf doesnt let me pee standing up. id also hate for someone to see my cage

No, in order to take a piss outside I have to stare on a little detail such as the caved edge of the bathrooms tiles or the upper corner of the room and imagine a microscopical version of myself gazing at the world from there, eventually after about ten seconds I start peeing. I'm just way too vigilant and aware of my surroundings to do it elsewhere.

No, I can't do that. Also I'm an extreme shower - I have a huge erect dick, but when it's flaccid it's pretty small, so I don't feel comfortable having it out.

underrated post

to be honest no. performance anxiety

m8.. i can shit in one (if i'm proper annoyed by the barmaids who get to clean)

Am I able ? I think so, yes
Do I use them ? Hell no haven't used one since elementary school, I dind it preposterous to use an entirely different device than I have at home just because it's been put in the public bathroom that also has normal toilets

but what if all the stalls are occupied?

*grower

Yes, but I would rather prefer stalls if I'm not in a hurry or urinals smells like someone died in it

I'll leave and go back in 5 minutes. Never happened to me that I absolutely NEEDED to take a pee with all stalls occupied

I can technically, but I can't piss when there's the slightest chance of anyone seeing me, so I never use them
You're joking, but I've actually seen a piece of shit in an urinal once