I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAAARR!!

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAAARR!!
BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTERRRR!!!

latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-convention-bounce-20160725-snap-htmlstory.html

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/20/la-times-poll-trump-takes-half-point-lead-clinton/
polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM651Y15_DS_13/filters/LIKELY:1/dates/20160710-20160819/type/smallest
primarymodel.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Time to "readjust" the way these polls are calculated.

>When Trump's ahead
>YES, GET FUCKED LIBERALS, HAHAHA
>When Hillary's ahead
>Shills, rigged polls, polls don't matter anyway

Make your mind up.

>Thank you for Making America Great.
>0.00000000286 Bitcoins have been deposited to your account.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/20/la-times-poll-trump-takes-half-point-lead-clinton/

WE DID IT, LADS. WE MEMED THE SHIT OUT OF TRUMP

Trumpfags and polls are like Libtards and IQ points.

well they're polls being conducted by the liberal media, so there's a huge liberal bias, which is evident when Hillary is so far ahead. That also means that Trump is BTFOing Hillary if he's only slightly ahead in such a poll

Let that sink in......

Really makes you think...

Thanks for correcting my record senpai

thats basic human nature though.

I give in to sin
Because you have to make this life livable

this. Trump and his team do realize that polls are important and you guys should too, even if there are polls that are skewed. Don't get discouraged, but don't get delusional. Trump's getting back up to speed.

As it stands, the polls don't mean a damn thing, good or bad for Trump. When the debates roll around and we see how the polls are looking then, we can start celebrating or start downing hard liquor.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fuck that made me physically react

>pol is a collective
>Trump supporters are a collective

Educated people who have actually analyzed the polls realize they're shit no matter what. The dumb fucks who just parrot us whenever Trump's down do this shit

Even if the polls were 100% true, they've still been within the margin of error for months so I don't know what these statistical illiterate retards on both sides are doing saying their side is winning

What did he do to get the lead?

Hasn't said any dumb shit for a week.

He mined it himself

He's dancing for the monkeys in the general electorate

He even donated a shit ton of supplies to Louisiana. That was nice no matter what his intentions were so no one can spin it without looking like an asshole

Proves that the low polls were just farce, Democrats and CTR on suicide watch.

When is the union jack being replaced by a crescent moon? Are their plans to import the saudi royal family to replace the now outdated white one?

He literally gives zero fucks

pretty soon the polls will only include the staff of msnbc and cnn

You DRUMPFAGS are so fucking desperate

ONE fucking poll says he ahead by half a percent, big fucking deal. It'll correct itself soon enough because wants an orange MEME in the white house

And when it does you truckers will whine about >Muh rigged polls

This, the polls have been "corrected" too many times now to mean much, companies like Reuters have openly announced that they're adjusting their methodology to get the results they want. They did a similar thing in 2014 in Maryland, pic related, those two at the end were both commissioned by the Republican party because after months of "polls" showing they were down by 15 they weren't sure what the actual state of the race was.

>It'll correct itself
Thank you for correcting the record, 10 cents have been deposited in your account.

working hard for those CTR shekels eh?

The most interesting thing I noticed is the ipsos poll.

polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM651Y15_DS_13/filters/LIKELY:1/dates/20160710-20160819/type/smallest

Look at the correlation of Trumps up and down swings with refused to answer and Hillary with won't vote.

not enough to pay back that 6 figure student debt lmao

>he went into debt for the college meme

It's another

)))LATIMES((( Sup Forumsl.

Fuck off, Nazi shills.

THIS

>It'll correct itself
because they're all
>rigged polls

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the same fucking people fishing for (you)s

NO!

BAD user!

NO!

He said he would grant citizenship to illegal immigrants. Sup Forums is in denial, but it's winning him votes

This poll is a month old. Everyone in this thread is an idiot who didn't click the link.

Still saying it's rigged, mohamed.

Polls don't matter when you've already won the war. Sorry liberals your tears are going to be my fuel through Christmas :^)
primarymodel.com
>primarymodel.com
primarymodel.com
>primarymodel.com

This poll is biased for Trump

are you autistic? that graph updates daily

This is good CTR repellent.

>Trump leads in a poll rigged against him
I can see where all the panic from the Democrats is coming from.

kill
you
are
self

>Calling others retards
>Is the actually retard

>Polls show Hillary winning
>They're biased!
>Polls show Trump winning
>They're biased!
make up your mind, pollack

>calls everyone else an idiot
>is the actual idiot

the polls are rigged though

this means that Trump is at least 15 points agead

He photosoped today's date on an old poll from immediately after the republican convention.

he finally has a big white cock

NOOOOOOOOOO

Mr Soros we need more funds so we can "correct" these polls as well.

we are celebrating because they ARE biased, and we are still winning

is that hard to understand

This one is biased for Trump
All the other ones are fudged for Hillary

Why is this poll not accurate :
-Psychology, it tracks the same people , and people in this poll get more involved with politics as a result. Its definitely not representative of the population

The REAL poll numbers are 60% Trump

That sounds more accurate if anything

America isn't lost yet.

Why and how does he not react?

>implying polls matter 3 months away from the election
>implying polls matter at all
Polls had Britain staying in the EU the night before the referendum and look how that turned out.

>Tfw I actually feel my dick getting skinned watching this webm

Holy shit you fucking idiot Trumpfags don't you know that polls don't fucking matter? Enjoy your joke candidate who is literally disqualified already.

the polls are going to say hilldog is winning by 6million points all the way up to officially calling Trump the President of the United states

Just look at brexit
>everyone is 4 Remain guys, you have no chance don't vote lol

all these polls do is affirm #never_Hillary and #still_feeling_the_bern in their choice to vote green party, write in mickey mouse, or smoke weed on election day because the imaginary democrats in these polls are going to make her president anyway. Her only chance is mass voting fraud and trump isn't going to be a good little cuck like Gore if there is a recount.

actually if anyone will be disqualified it is hillary

Stay delusional, tiny dicked Trumpfag.

This is going to be a very close election. Exciting!

>literally disqualified already

So many keks at this, I hardly know where to start.

Stay butthurt, libfags. Your "candidate" is dying in a hospital bed right now, life is good, can't wait for them to bury her and Bill both before the end of the year as Trump takes charge and you leftists all collectively slit your wrists at once.

Protip: cut the long way and do it right!

it's going to be close... a criminal vs. a clown. which will the US pick?

>I hardly know where to start.

Haha, you're a fucking joke just like your meme nominee. You might've well had said "I can't even right now" you pathetic microdick loser virgin.

Doesn't matter. Neither will change shit. The only positive will be the reactions of the losing side.

Are you sure you're not a glory hole faggot with all the dick talk that comes out of your lips?

Such desperation, my god, I'm getting drunk on it because you're actually losing your mind.

Make sure to leave a detailed will before you suicide, it's a real pain in the ass sorting out those affairs when you don't have things in order when you shuffle off into the afterlife.

>resorting to childish name-calling.
>ishygddt

regardless, according to the dnc, trump is 9 inches.

hilldawg gonna get schlonged big time

stay mad faggot

>microdick
>tiny dicked

spotted the female. point at her insufficient brain and laugh.

Yeah, dumb cunts still think that the "le small cock" jokes actually hurt anyone's feelings other than those of leftists. I do always find it funny that the same "MUH TOXIC MASCULINITY" twats resort to dick talk every time they need an insult against men, doesn't their attempt to proclaim dick size as being "manly" actually go against all they typically say/stand for?

I'm sure she's making a really, really important update on Tumblr right now about all of this.

Isn't this what every supporter in history says?

When your candidate of choice is losing of course a lot of supporters are going to say shit like "it doesn't matter". Kill yourself. Here's your (you).

I PAID MY SHILLS
FOR YOU
WENT AS LOW AS I COULD GO
DESPITE ALL THIS
THERE'S ONLY ONE POLL YOU SHOULD KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

This is from July

This is literally the single most favorable poll for Trump and it's designed to stay that way by drawing from a larger static pool of respondents from which smaller samples are taken daily. It's also designed to be slow to respond to changes in public sentiment by averaging the previous week's worth of daily samples. And the frequency of samples ensures that it's constantly in the RCP average.

Literally tailor made to support Trump. This is also the polling body that gave Trump fuckmassive numbers with minorities. Bullshit poll is bullshit.

Rasmussen is more legit than this bullshit and they literally have no idea what they are doing.

Hillary blows lead as per usual.

Hillary to have the choke of the century.

Hillary ahead
>hurr hurr drumpfkins are so retarded claiming rigged polls lololol
Trump ahead
>but trust me guize, this poll is rigged

Why nobody checked my trips?

Jesus christ.
How horrifying.

Instead of 13% more democrats it will be 25 % more!

This poll is skewed tho and has always been skewed in Trump's favor. When a reputable poll shows Trump ahead I'll start to panic but until then...