Is being in the Army Sup Forums approved?

Is being in the Army Sup Forums approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrSS058pjWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

what a fucking pigsty
i bet you're on a weight program as well.

Op the faggot buys army cosplay on amazon.

Why do you care?

lol, iknorite, that locker is a fucking disaster

DROP!

Being in the army is totally blue pilled. Shit pay for ridiculous hours, no free time, and shitty long term career prospects, then when you want to leave no one wants to hire you because you have no marketable skills and are a literal faggot. Armycucks should kill themselves

You get to return to your mother and say,
"I have returned to this home a hero."

Oh and I forgot to mention the most obvious drawback, which is that being in the army sucks shit. You spend most of your days cleaning toilets and getting reach arounds from sergeant major

No, join the air force or navy. End up with a trade and having seen parts of the world which aren't a total shit tip.

On the downside you're still a massive faggot.

T. Airforce Faggot.

If you're in the military you are a literal cuckold.

The U.S Army? No.
Enjoy fighting and dying for Israel.

ABSOLUTELY YES! Killing people so Soros and CF donors can reliably deploy your ass against the enemies of traditional people is the pinnacle of red-pilled manhood!

>implying yuro militaries aren't subservient to Jews and the US

i would like to join the military. but i dont know what we would been protecting since we dont really need it

So long as you're not a POG

9/11 was the day I decided to quit army life.

I just knew US would drag NATO allies etc. into stupid shit

It would be good for the inevitable post-clinton road wars.

Eh, I like to think we are independent.
Never bothered to think about it tbqh
Current OPEX : africa (nobody talks about it)

being a welfare queen to fight wars that dont help america is not redpilled. Get a job to buy guns and defend freedom HERE if were attacked then you are a true warrior not some government welfare queen.

SHOW ME YOUR WEBBING!?!?!?

Way to be a good goy and risk your life so that ZOG can increase it's profit margins.

Welfare queen zog warrior fighting for fags and niggers and obesity back home in the kwa.

Shoulda joined the Navy famalam. I'm pretty comfy on my aircraft carrier with AC and boots free of sand.

Not really

Our governments and people aren't worth fighting for

t. former cavalry here

glorified welfare queens dumb enough to be the hired goons of the globalist elite, no respect. Was thinking of joining, most recruits are millenials, ie. limp-wristed cucks with a high pitched voice.

There's no meaningful war to fight and die for right now. I can't see any reason to join other than money or maybe, but not likely, you're were born with warrior genetics. It would be %100 backed by pol if you were going to fight in the race war or going fighting a civil war against communist or fighting a holy war against muslims.

youtube.com/watch?v=RrSS058pjWw

This times a thousand.

t. former pararescue

Depends on the position and the country. American Marine, 0311? You're not doing shit right now. "Raking rocks".

American SOF? Different story. Maybe not redpilled, but you're doing shit.

War fucked me up senpai. Too mental now to keep a normal job.

Thinking about joining the FFL