Racism destroyed

Hey racists...

If the aryans are the true master race how come most olympics are won by under developed nations?

For example, Brazil just beat Germany on penalties. 5x4. Supposedly Germans who are aryan should be inherently superior to the Brazilian team which was mostly white/black racemixing people. On top of genetics, Germans get much more time, money and technology invested in their training because they are a first world country and we are a poor shithole.

So, racists, how do you explain this? The myth of the calm, more controlled, superior German physique should have beaten the subhuman apes of Brazil. But that didn't happen.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2VmLCEistg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Simply googling medal counts will prove you wrong.

>Brazil
>Get zika phaggot

Germany and brazil are both overrun with brown people. Saying you beat germany is like being impressed that you pooped and it wasn't liquid

because black people can run faster than white people

now try making this the only good thing about your civilization

>first country is third world
>second is also a shithole
>third is an indian colony
>fourth is a muslim colony

No jokes now. Most your metals are won by negroes. China is de facto a shithole, and many European medal winners are not ethnically European, being Middle Eastern or African. And they're just a minority which shows how good they are.

India, the most hygienically diverse country on the planet, only got a handful of medals.

Diversity =/= quality. Sage.

Something about Jews or something or other.
Also niggers

Sorry cant hear you FROM THE MOON!

> brazil
> calling china a shithole

Guys, I think we found patient zero for zika

What the fuck are you on about you spic? obviously trolling

>running around like a chimpanzee and kicking a ball around proves your superiority

Really made me think.....

> I AM THE NIGGEST MASTER RACE, I HAVE PEANUTBUTTER AND I CAN RUN FAST.
> I CAN BASE MY ENTIRE CIVILIZATION AROUND THESE THINGS.
>Dies from polio.

Krauts felt bad after the World Cup massacre. We all know they are pretty serious about guilt.

olympics is all physical
how far can you jump, how how much endurance do you have, how much weight you can lift

none of this requires intelligence

1. USA
2. GB
3. CHINA
Why are you so retarded you fucking dumb little hue hue monkey fuck.

The Jews did it

>New Zealand population 4.5 million.
>Has more medals then populations with 10 times that.

Proof that kiwis are gods among insects on this planet.

>The myth of the calm, more controlled, superior German physique should have beaten the subhuman apes of Brazil
>myth

mmmh

>mfw I look at which """sports""" your medals come from

>If the aryans are the true master race how come most olympics are won by under developed nations?

Sports don't matter if you were born to dominate the planet.

OP your first mistake is taking white men who hide out online and claim superiority over anything other than their own masturbation routines seriously. They're not superior to anything. They never was and never will be.

DELETE THIS

Because most nations are underdeveloped.

That's statistics for you

Blacks are the fastest humans but whites are the physically strongest.

How's that Jewish owned bank treating you? Pay your taxes? You better mister master race. Or else....

>rowing
>sailing
>canoe sprint
>canoe slalom

lol

What are the odds that she got BBC'd? All women prefer black men.

You're just jealous that most of our medals are water sports and your from a shitty land locked country that got BTFO in WW1 and then by the Americans/Muslims.

Stay cucked faggot.

>being this buttmad

Something tells me you're a shitskin, lad.

>cuckposting

why do you do so?

Many animals are physically superior. Am I missing the point here?

> hygienically diverse

Underrated as fuck

Is the rest of the world even trying?

Came here to post this.

>if
you don't even have to read the rest to know it's bullshit

>your from a shitty land locked country

One of our gold medals is in water polo and we've got a silver in some canoe shit, while being landlocked.

Kiwiniggers absolutely blown the fuck out for an eternity.

niggerz b da cradl of humanity dawg

co8uld have just said how come muh jesse owens

7:1

>Brazil
>calling USA third world
>mulatto favela-dwelling monkeys who take credit for inventing the airplane while living in a disease-infested swamp of murder and corruption while speaking a shitty spanish

What do you even do after that point?

Early human would be able to rip your arms off

I was about to be retarded and claim that they shitloads of knowledge of every possible aspect of training, meals, legal (kek) supplements etc, but then I remembered coaches are a thing

Brexit already bringing in results

Except Germany team isn't white.

Story?

Is the skin being sold off? For what purpose?

Brown people are over represented hugely in the world, still they are nowhere to be seen in the medal statistics

I didn't understand you, OP

Almost all the British medal winners are white. More than the actual percentage of white people in the UK. We're overrepresented both globally and nationally. Not sure about other countries though.

Brazil is a disgusting country, literally booing all game. Why is nigger behaviour such a major part of Brazilian society?

In our defense your country does create and manufacture The world's most cutting edge PEDs

When will shitskins just realize that white people had to evolve to be more intelligent and just deal with it? We had to go through some shit to get like this, take it like a man and just congratulate us on being better than you.

Not Olympics but it's still sports related:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2VmLCEistg

>black people can't fight

>running fast = superior civilization
shitskin education

Because Aryans were right about eugenics. Only blacks in nations that bred them for slavery win.

/thread

Ahem.

Those poor Germans will have to go back to their uber land with one of the best economies and standards of living in the world meanwhile the jungle monkeys will go back to their favelas.

congrats Brazil, it took 4 years for your country to accomplish something that will matter for 1 day.

Retard. A tiger runs faster and is stronger than any human. Doesnt mean he is smart..

who is this semen demon?

they adpted because of years of running away from police... natural selection is beautiful.

FWIW strongman is a meme sport the highest paid athletes make almost nothing compared to the NFL.

Big strong athletic people go for things that pay, the ones that don't make it in things like the NFL go for the strength sports after.

You're a fucking idiot if you're not trolling

get those GOD DAMN shoes off the bed right now.

Lol you've been waiting so long to post this thread

Here's your (you) Pablo, hopefully you'll win again next time too. It'll take 100 wins to make up for that fucking you got from Germany beforehand.

Homo sapiens were always track atheletes being capable of high speed and contiuous endurance movement is necessary for survival in Africa. Even the San Bushmen are able to run for multiple kms then walk back to their starting location like nothing even happened. The black africans are speedy due to leftover homo sapien genes that correlate to higher degree of fast twitch or slow twitch muscle fibers. Humans outside of Africa eventually lost their genes thats why blacks are still the fastest on earth.

Top 10

>United States
>Great Britain
>China
>Russia
>Germany
>Japan
>France
>South Korea
>Australia
>Italy

Not a single 3rd world country. 1/10 for effort.

The genes for such skill in speed and endurance may go back to prehuman ancestors possibly even Homo Ergaster meaning blacks already had the traits before they even existed.

Abos were also track atheletes at a time but for some reason they lost those genes.

7-1

>dog runs faster than human
>ALL HAIL DOGS
>DOGS ARE THE TRUE MASTER RACE

USA is literally third world tier. At least in Brazil they get health-care and don't have a debt of 19 trillion dollars.

Many cities in Africa are safer and saner than Detroit.

Anyways, good bait thread.

>Many cities in Africa are safer and saner than Detroit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Even the worst black american craphole is Nirvana compared to the hellholes in African countries.

How does it feel knowing your country did the worst job of hosting the Olympics ever

NFL doesn't exist in most of their countries.
Also
>NFL player is more valuable therefore they are stronger
No. Again, they are valued for their running speed.

germany was a b-team? not a single player from world or eu cup, congrats you beat a team full of noobs and rookies

So much this!!!!

If you break the results down by race of the winner. Last I checked only 7-8 of the US winners were black, and only 2 of the UK winners were black.

>

True "racists" will tell you that this is proof of the difference between races. Using statistics shows that blacks are genetically gifted at speed and fast twitch muscle.

Asians are generally gifted in pure memory.

Jews are gifted in abstract thinking.

Whites are the best all around version. Not excelling in any one too much.

So, races do exist.... Wow, who'd have guessed?

America wins almost every olympics, third-world nigger

7-1, now who is this semen demon?

>brazil
>7-1

A stupid and bait thread
Reported

Hope you get banned faggot

Look at the 1934 Berlin olympics and get back to me

1936 my bad

why post a aryan then

This is magnificent

>""""Great"""" Britain