I just watched a man win the Women's 800m by a fucking lot

I just watched a man win the Women's 800m by a fucking lot

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)
youtu.be/f-UX0LE_tCg?t=45s
nytimes.com/2016/07/03/magazine/the-humiliating-practice-of-sex-testing-female-athletes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

transphobe

>semen
lel

Biological differences however better be pretty fucking obvious to anyone who watches the race that happened 10 minutes ago.

>semen

post yfw this qt didn't win

better pic.

Gender is just appearance though. Muh social construct.

I can't wait to see all the trannies that will be on the teams next year when the countries go all out to win as many golds as possible.

it is gonna be so funny when all "women's" teams are made up of m->f transvestites.

bump
I don't believe what I just saw...

Does anyone have a video??

SO BRAVE!

kek wow

This is from tonight.

The crotch. What the fuck is happening to the crotch

Guys, it's fine. Stop being literal Hitler.

even mentally handicapped males are physically superior to females.

Isn't biology just great, guys? I am not sure when mainstream people will finally remember their high school science courses.

It's not a tranny. There's something up with her though.

Why the fuck is this allowed in the first place?

This is the Olympics not some reddit fourm.

Xer has internal testicles pumping out male levels of testosterone.

It's not a tranny, though. She has some fucked up defect that pumps her full of testosterone because she basically has internal testes.

Still shouldn't be allowed to race with women, though.

Stunning and brave is the reason
Internet is real life now and has been for a few years

She isn't a tranny in the Tumblr and hormones sense. She's intersex, in that she was literally born with a vagina and internal testes. Hence her testosterone is way above normal female levels.
I don't think she should be able to compete with women, but she is unfortunately a rare anomaly.

And an external penis

What does this thing's chromosomes look like, though?

Was her time comparable to rudisha's?

His, whatever it is

pretty hilarious that soon women will be edged out of all sports championships and scholarships by trannys and drag queens (and 3rd worlders just desperate for any way to make it out of their shithole)

why would they not have the internal testes removed surgically?

Too late now i suppose, with the male bone structure thing going on, but seems like an easy fix.

Do people have no honor?

It is one thing to be allowed to compete... but to actually do so with such an advantage, would have been like Andre the Giant taking up a career in boxing.

I'd imagine when the doctors saw a vagina when she was born they didn't think to check inside her for testes

They'll need to be removed eventually. Internal testes tend to become malignant. Temperature is all wrong.

Probably a chimaera, I'd wager, some tissue XX, other XY

nope, just internal testicles

female on the outside but with male internals and testosterone levels

She wasn't tested until like 2009

How can women even compete?

this is fucking bullshit

Chimera even
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)

>LITERALLY has testicles
>hurr its a woman you bigot

At the VERY least it should have been disqualified for being intersex, neither woman nor man

oh, ok.

>semeny

XXY sex chromosome arrangement

CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW

They won't be able to for a while, until these 'people' are banned from sport.

Don't worry, much like the supersuit era in swimming, eventually the governing bodies will act against this.

If they don't, the Olympics are doomed and will fall into complete irrelevance

That's kleinfelters and is different. People with it tend to have a dick and balls but also grow breast tissue and have low test and a host of other problems

>This is what the Olympics have become

I meant that as a ironic post as to your peoples posts of "how can white men even compete?" that flooded Sup Forums the past year. But yeah the olympics is pretty dead to what it used to be, it is a walking corpse.

And the funny thing is it won't work the other way.

Women can dress up as men all they like but in Men's competitions they'd just get destroyed.

So the end state of this is an all male Olympics with a division between Normals and Cross dressers.

Fucking hilarious.

This is one of many of the inevitable manifestations of unbridled feminism coming back to bite itself in the ass.

The age of women is coming to a violent close.

So we made fun about this when Bruce Jenner got his implants and now they recognized it officially?

Then shouldn't we dig out the case of that German hermaphrodite that won as woman before handing the medal back?

>The age of women is coming to a violent close.
This.

Tranny athletics and actively opening the door for immigrants that will eventually dominate society and strip women of all their rights.

Feminism is truly the blind leading the blind. The single biggest threat to women isn't men, rape, or the patriarchy--it is women.

please do, it will be delicious to watch the IOC squirm

She is intersex, she produce a lot of testosterone naturally.
It was after her performance in Berlin (more than 2 seconds in front of the 2nd) that the federation chose to define what are the max level of testosterone is to be considered a woman.
So basically, she is HIGH TEST

post video please, I want to see how trans-rights intersected right into feminism and tore it a new one

I want more of this. more trannies wrecking stupid bitches. I want the full circle of sjw logic. pls more mma trannies punching bitches lights out.

holy fuck listen to """her""" voice, """she""" looks and sounds like Jay Pharoah youtu.be/f-UX0LE_tCg?t=45s

Also if you watch earlier you'll hear a great "if she believes she's a woman then she's a woman, no test can change that" argument.

Because Semenya has a naturally occurring vagina. She just has some kind of serious hormonal disorder that makes her have testosterone levels comparable to those of the lower-end of the scale of men.

Those in favour of letting her compete basically say, "hey, we don't ban basketball players with pituitary gland disorders that make them 7 and a half feet tall, why should we ban this bitch?"

>In 1938, the gender of an athlete was again in dispute. The German high-jumper Dora Ratjen, a former fourth-place Olympian who won a gold medal at the European Athletics Championship, was suddenly identified as male, prompting Germany to quietly return the medal. When Ratjen’s case became public years later — he claimed that the Nazis pressured him to pose as a woman for three years — it validated the growing anxiety about gender fraud in athletics.
nytimes.com/2016/07/03/magazine/the-humiliating-practice-of-sex-testing-female-athletes.html

The whole article is full of dipsy-doodle through the whole time. This bullshit just shows that it is public pressure making those decisions and once the sane and conservative opinions will dominate again this will automatically be fixed. We either would not bother with chromosome testing or we would not be scared to use every genetic at our disposal to determine what kind of thing the person is more related to.

lol she has internal testes +y chromosome. thats too far.

It's 2016 man

Welcome to the end of times.

Western nations invaded, full of niggers from the darkest Africa, sandniggers wearing burkas right next to the Eiffel Tower, loose morals with promiscuous relationships, single mothers dependent on the State, all sorts of sexual perversions, and now the Olympics - once a proud tradition - have been turned into a circus freakshow.

Can't wait for this degenerate world to end, everything has been turned into a mockery of itself.

She most likely has some cells with XX and some with XY, the main cause of intersex characteristics is genetic mosaicism or chimerism, both of which mean you have groups of cells in the body with differing DNA.
Should she be allowed to compete with women, almost certainly not.

Any Y = male, even if mutant. Men do have have X genes, women don't have any Y genes.

Semeny?

Did you watch the Olympics when the Soviet Union was a participating country ?

>Those in favour of letting her compete basically say, "hey, we don't ban basketball players with pituitary gland disorders that make them 7 and a half feet tall, why should we ban this bitch?"

Because the crucial point of this decision is whether you regard her more as man or woman from a strict medical perspective. Your example thought to the end would mean that women and men have to be allowed to compete against each other because after all the genetic difference is no less a medical factor than the gland disorders you described. So either everyone competes against each other or we stay in those defined labels and break down certain groups.

Oscar Pistorius is still one of the dumbest examples for everyone with a straight mind. He had no legs that could tire and instead metal bellows to carry him.

but user, women can do everything a man can. did he atleast break records to fuck females even more up?